Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar  (Read 202019 times)

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #2010 on: September 10, 2011, 10:49:05 AM »
Gaz decided to take a stroll outside the bar while Morgan and Julian caught up. In the distance she thought she saw a couple of figures that looked familiar.

"Silver? Parker?" she called out. "is that you over there?"

Gaz went closer to see for sure who it was.

Offline Chad32

• God
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #2011 on: September 10, 2011, 10:57:23 AM »
<Hey Gaz! You're back too!> Claxter yelled as his stalk eye caught sight of another familiar face. <This is suspiciously coincidental timing.>

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
« Reply #2012 on: September 10, 2011, 11:31:12 AM »
Silver heard her name once more and turned to look just as Claxter called Gaz's name. "Gaz! Youre here too? I swear this place is odd." She tried to stand up but found she used all her strength to punch at Parker. "Damn....."
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

Offline Gaz

• God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #2013 on: September 10, 2011, 12:00:49 PM »
"you look like you could use something to eat," Gaz said. "I'm glad to see you but I'd rather not see you pass out. Besides, there's someone in the bar who'd really like to see you."

Gaz turned to Parker. "Glad to see you too, man. Hope you understand we didn't leave you by choice. There was an emergency. It wasn't a choice we made lightly."

Offline RAFrukh

• Shapeshifting Pile of Goopness
  • Xtreme Member
  • <No, *I* have the sky!>
« Reply #2014 on: September 10, 2011, 01:22:19 PM »
Another person came to them...

{{Perhaps you are right, Claxter.}}, Vogefac told him.

"If you will excuse me, my throat is too moist. I must retrieve a Rev'maak ale for myself. I hope to see you all later."

Vogefac noticed Silver run her hand over her three scars...he remembered...he laughed to himself, then walked to the bar.

He sat down at the table, reminiscing about John...Bear...Frede rick...Fenebok...po or Fenebok. Reptilinod aren't emotional, but thinking of one's own brother serving a terrible penalty for his dishonorable behavior...it made him very sad. But it was nothing a Rev'maak ale couldn't fix.

"Bartender, rev'maak ale please."

He waited for Claxter to join him. He would like to know more about these Parker and Gaz specimens.

Catie heard Ewa call, so she ran up to where shed gone. She found Ewa with two men - one of which had to be Van - and one of them looked very dazed...

"What happened?", she asked as she leaned down to take his pulse.
Shameless Promotion of my Universe
RAFcrushing on Mythgirl's ghost :hug: Rikki-Tikki-Tavi is my RAFbrother

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #2015 on: September 10, 2011, 02:17:59 PM »
Reven sighs impatiently.  "If Myitt and Corliss have evaluated you, I trust their judgment," he tells Illim and Derrel.  He fixes his attention on the person he assumes is Corliss.  "As for you, brother, I expect you to return as soon as the girl has completed this procedure.  If Myitt can tear herself away from that wretched place, so can you." 

Eyeing Ossanlin, he adds cordially, "Thank you for your time, my old friend.  It is good to have spoken with you."

And the transmission cuts out, abruptly.

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #2016 on: September 10, 2011, 03:41:09 PM »
Claxter followed Vogefac inside, and ordered him something on a dish to put on the floor. He noticed Morgan talking to someone, but didn't interrupt him. He noticed Jocun had moved to the table with zorish and was talking to her. Hopefully not scheming anything.

Derrel was happy the conversation had gone well, and would go back to waiting.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #2017 on: September 10, 2011, 03:45:25 PM »
Al followed Silver, Vogefac and Claxter out of the ship. He watched as Parker ran up and kissed her, and waited for the scene to calm a bit before nodding to him, "Hey, Parker. A year, huh?" He pulled back his left cuff and looked at his bare wrist. "Man, time is weird in this place. In any case, welcome back," he said, smiling warmly at the man.

When Gaz approached, Al held out his hand for her to shake, "Gaz. Pleased to finally make your acquaintance. I'm Al, but you can call me Al."

He looked around at the Gaz, Silver and Parker, and glanced after Vogefac and Claxter as they headed for the door. "So we gettin' her some food or what?" he asked, nodding towards Silver. "I don't know about you guys, but I'm starving."

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Gaz

• God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #2018 on: September 10, 2011, 04:10:45 PM »
Gaz shook Al's hand. "Good to meet you too. And ai agree, we should go get some chow."

Inside the bar, Julian was still scoping out he other patrons.

"Not many ladies around," Julian commented as he leaned against the bar.

Morgan chuckled. "You haven't changed."

(Dont forget: Julian is like Morgan, but part horse instead of part bull.)

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #2019 on: September 10, 2011, 04:48:52 PM »
~Ossanlin~

Ossanlin nods and glances at Mike.  <I assume Terenia is in the pool room.>  He looks at the bulkhead.  <Terenia if you can hear me, I hope to start your procedure within twenty four hours.  I am vacating the Skimmer as I have other business to attend to.>  He looks again at Mike.  <I will contact you when I feel I am ready to attempt Terenia's reversion.>

Ossanlin turns and begins trotting down the ramp.  <Warrior, with me.>  He doesn't look at Efaen, he merely continues down the ramp, tail swishing over his back.
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #2020 on: September 10, 2011, 05:20:09 PM »
Corliss, who is himself the sole occupant of the Skimmer's pool, remains silent after Ossanlin takes his leave.  Even the electronic version of his voice would betray the fact that he is definitely not a human girl, even a human girl in Yeerk form. 

He desperately wonders what has gone on in his absence, and he swims in small, anxious circles while he waits. 

<<Well,>> Mike sighs after Ossanlin trots out.  <<I suppose that went as well as it could have done.>>

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline AmberKatira

• Disciple of Protein Purification and Pillar of Condescension
  • Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #2021 on: September 10, 2011, 05:57:31 PM »
~The Polkaris~

"I'm not sure," Ewa answered, her eyes flashing over to Rathien.  "Apparently it just happened.  Does he seem okay?  Is it maybe just some kind of exhaustion?"
Work is for the weak

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #2022 on: September 10, 2011, 06:00:20 PM »
Parker nods to both Claxter, Al, Gaz and Vogefac at their introduction and reintroductions. At Gaz's entrance, he can't help but hold a flicker of resentment, though he knows that his predicament wasn't her fault as he opted to stay behind to stop the soldiers.

As Silver curses at her lack of strength and inability to walk, he puts her arm over his shoulder, places his arms behind her back and under her legs; and stands up with her in his arms. He gives her a smile as the watering in his eyes his pulled down by the force of his standing in a single tear. He looks away from her eyes a moment and notices the scars that she was tracing. He then looks at her midriff and sees the same three scars. Around the scars, though are new, different markings; almost like tattoos. He follows the designs up as he sees them on her upper chest and down her arms. His face is more curious than concerned, though concern is definitely present after seeing the scars.

He asks Silver, "Silver, what... happened?" He obviously is talking about the scars, but also hopes she'll speak of the markings.
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline SamiChee

• Sami Chee is here to play!!!
    • Realm of Dreams
« Reply #2023 on: September 10, 2011, 06:08:14 PM »
Sami just sat there, watching Noah finish her meal before sitting back, Sami's ears flat and lips drawn back the whole time. She had seen the mess a hunt could make, but that was tame compared to this. It was almost senseless slaughter, if it wasn't for the fact that Noah was eating. Sami looked up as Grun landed, her ears perking back up as her lip fell down over her teeth. She didn't want to appear dangerous to the crow. She watched him drop a rose, and listened to his plaintive cry, her eyes lowering sadly as therose fell, figring outwhat had happened.

All regard for her own safety melted away, as did her form, until she was standing there in her normal state. She bent over and picked up the rose delicately, caressing the petals softly. She looked up at Grun. "Take us to him." She turned to look at Noah saddeningly, her eyes starting to tear up as she pleaded for the huntress to follow her. She took off through the woods, not even really waiting for Grun to show her the way.

Offline General Squall Leonhart

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #2024 on: September 10, 2011, 07:06:07 PM »
Grun watched as the feline like creature that had called to him began to change shape. The being that emerged was his master's friend, the one called Sami. She picked up the rose and seemed as sad as he was. She spoke to the other creature briefly and then shouted to him to show her the way.

Sami began running toward the bar and Grun opened his wings and dived. Ten feet above the ground he opened his wings and soared after Sami. He quickly overtook Sami and began leading her towrd the spot where Larry disappeared.

A couple minutes later Grun emerged from the forest and quickly flew over to the tree stump. He landed upon it and pecked at it a couple times with his beak. Grun did not have a sense of smell and therefore couldn't detect Larry's scent that emanated from the stump.

((I am posting this from my phone so I apologize if it is difficult to understand. I'll fix it tomorrow.))

You should see my other Gunblade. ;)

Bazing Angel is my Flaming brother.......No, no, no he's NOT gay, just Flaming. :P