Author Topic: Doodles by another Bored Person  (Read 9973 times)

Offline RAFrukh

• Shapeshifting Pile of Goopness
  • Xtreme Member
  • <No, *I* have the sky!>
Doodles by another Bored Person
« on: May 09, 2011, 03:35:21 PM »
As I'm sure some of you are aware, I have my own little sci-fi world, with a deep history and many unique concepts. So, I thought I'd share some of it with you, namely my drawings.

I have only uploaded my best drawings to Photobucket, but if this thread recieves some attention I'll upload others. :P

|SPECIES|

[spoiler=Aquius-Fiiorgan][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Doctor Vallav(Drawn by Pyrebird)][/spoiler]

Home Planet: Zuglawre
Home System: Cliiganiff
Main Ship Class: Wealtsh
Main Weapon: None
Example Name: Noutak

The Aquius is a symbiont species, that holds a Fiiorgan(The Symbiont) in the base of it's tail. The Aquius is a physically fit creature, but not too intelligible. The Fiiorgin is a slug, but has an immense intelligence. These creatures work together to create a sentiant, sapient creature able to traverse the stars in their own starships. Together, they have a very high metabolism.

[spoiler=Biishau][/spoiler]

Home Planet: Diirs
Home System: Tikkaw
Main Ship Class: Chearoc
Main Weapon: Risst
Example Name: Shinntau

The Biishau were a warrior race. They prefer physical bombardment to advanced weaponry so much that even their starships have solid appendages set out for literally pushing on another starship. They have two heads, and two brains. One head controls on pair of legs and one pair of arms. One head is referred to as the dominant and the other as the subordinate. The sacks on their heads are capable of shooting a dermotoxin at a target, damaging it's skin and some other external organs. The blades on the tail are slightly hot to the touch.

[spoiler=Clangst][/spoiler]

Home Planet: Klunt
Home System: Corrt
Main Ship Class: Ugaan
Main Weapon: Zaoph-ar
Example Name: Urtahn

The Clangst are one of the founding members of the Alliance. They are also a major scientific and Merchant race in the galaxy. They were the allies of the J'khuraaans, the original owners of the Sol system, originating on Mars(J'khuraa), and since have become friends of the human race. They have no special biological powers, except that they can run slightly faster than the average human.

[spoiler=Daleks, Omega][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Omega Emporer][/spoiler]

Base: Omega Space Station I
Main Ship Class: Dalek Saucer Battleship
Main Weapon: Omega Cannon
Example Name: None

The Omega Daleks are Daleks((Yes, I have found a way to incorporate the Doctor Who franchise into my universe. ;) )) that are from their original universe, with the Doctor, but during an artificial transdimensional breach they arrived in universe Alpha-001 to conquer that Earth. Overseer Martin and the Doctor cancelled the immediate threat, but unbeknownst to them the Daleks, now with sophisticated Alliance tech(including personal cloaks and hyperplasma shielding), are rebuilding their empire on the outer edge of the Milky Way galaxy.

[spoiler=Drekkenoise Adaptors(Dracoversids)][/spoiler]

Home Planet: Drekkenoia
Home System: Unknown
Main Ship Class: Organic Interstellar Pod
Main Weapon: Dracoversid Biological Weapons
Example Name: Slirr!en

The Drekkenoise Adaptors(Better known as Dracoversids.) are incredibly ruthless, vicious, killing machines. The Dracoversids belong to many different "broods" within the whole, known as the hive. Like many hive-mind species across the universe, they operate in classes or strains. Different members of the species with different biological makeup carry out different roles. The Dracruiser(Drekkling), Acid Bomber(Jactor), Dart-Thrower(Troater), Destroyer(Monolite), and Acid Dropper(Drekklord) are the most commonly seen, and are the main units in their battle against the Lemuscopt race.

[spoiler=Eelend][/spoiler]

Home Planet: Mukka
Home System: Yahn
Main Ship Class: Poen-t'lore
Main Weapon: Mersc, Yotda Staff
Example Name: Yon

The Eelend are a mutant species, originated from the Remlan race. They were exposed to the strange effects of several major dimensions, such as Z-space, O-space, and N-space. An unknown race abducted several Remlans from Remlai when the race was still a shamanistic culture, with a similar religion to the Jedi of the Batern Galaxy((Yes, I have found a way to incorporate the Star Wars franchise into my universe. ;) )). The ship came under attack and had to eject it's cargo while in Z-space, including the Remlans. They were saved by another ship who went in to O-space and left them for dead. As the fell towards the black hole at one end of the dimension, an explosion knocked them into N-space. Finally, an N-space ship, after decades of research, was able to create an M-space translator, and bring the Remlans and their offspring back to our universe as the Eelend mutants. They are able to manipulate the four major "elements."

[spoiler=Flurat][/spoiler]

Home Planet: Resca
Home System: Rescular
Main Ship Class: Fiinous
Main Weapon: Yol
Example Name: Wymin

The Flurat are one of the founding members of the Alliance. Before they entered the Alliance, they were at war with it. They might be compared to the Romulan race((Yes, I have found a way to incorporate the Star Trek franchise into my fantasy. ;) )); an aggressive enigma. The Flurat are a photolinguistic and photosynthetic species.

[spoiler=Howler][/spoiler]

Home Planet: None
Home System: None
Main Ship Class: Sonicaa Fighter, Salion Battlecruiser
Main Weapon: Tri-Terminal Handheld, Biway Rifle(Among Many Others)

The Howlers were created by Crayak((Yes, I have found a way to incorporate the Animorphs franchise into my fantasy. ;))). They were his childish shock troops, and never surpassed the age of 4 or 6. They have a strange hip design shared only by the Issis, that allows them 360ยบ rotation. Through genetic cloning, the Alliance was able to revive the race. Now they serve as willing soldiers in major engagements.

[spoiler=Ilia Kree][/spoiler]

Home Planet: Ilia
Home System: TeFre-Ne
Main Ship Class: Kree-Tem
Main Weapon: Tebla
Example Name: Kreelia~Reio

The Ilia Kree are from planet Ilia, the only known planet to support to native sentient species(Ilia Kree, and Ilia Ne). The Ilia Kree are very reminiscent of M.C. Escher's Pedalternorotandomovens Centroculatus Articulosus(Wentelteefje). It can curl it's flat body up around it's spherical head and actually roll as a means of locomotion. The 'eyes' are actually sonar pits.

[spoiler=Ilia Ne][/spoiler]

Home Planet: Ilia
Home System: TeFre-Ne
Main Ship Class: Ne-ccork
Main Weapon: Ccolla
Example Name: Nelia~Farthes

The Ilia Ne are from planet Ilia, the only known planet to support to native sentient species(Ilia Kree, and Ilia Ne). It's strange beak-like mouth actually extracts energy from plants(Photolestesia), and this is how they feed. Their strange tripod form fits in with the brush of the planet, which often stands above ground on roots, 3 to 10.

[spoiler=J'khuraaan][/spoiler]

Home Planet: J'khuraa(Mars)
Home System: Sol
Main Ship Class: Ferrar
Main Weapon: Laause
Example Name: Jogren Tane

The J'khuraaans originated from the planet currently known as Mars. When a meteorite completely disfigured Mars' atmosphere, they left. Most of their population died in the impact, or some time later. Now, millions of years later, they want their system back. And they're willing to do anything to retrieve it. The J'khuraaans are now among the greatest threats to the Alliance. The sacs at the back of the head contain a venom. J'khuraans have 2 times the strength of a Human, and can easily attain 6-packs. Fitter warriors even have 8-packs.

[spoiler=Kharachian][/spoiler]

Home Planet: Kharmil
Home System: Kar
Main Ship Class: Khe'ymikk
Main Weapon: Trylium Masker
Example Name: Kinttor

The Kharachians are a mellow race. They come from a dry planet, where their frills do not act as defense, but rather to collect water as it rains. They have the ability to blend in with their surroundings very well, but rarely go into battle situations anyway.

[spoiler=Lemuscopt][/spoiler]

Home Planet: Lemus
Home System: Unknown
Main Ship Class: Excor
Main Weapon:
Example Name: Yassadar

The Lemuscopt are a massively advanced race. Their technologies are mainly focused around gravimetric or spacial distortion, and psionic power. They use all their vast knowledge accumulated mostly from their own experience(but rumored to have come from a superior race venerated as gods)to battle against their archnemeses; the Drekkenoise Adaptors(or Dracoversids). Although they appear heavenly, the Lemuscopt are willing to commit unspeakable atrocities to defeat the Dracoversids.

[spoiler=Narantine][/spoiler]

Home Planet: Dorit
Home System: Zexol
Main Ship Clas: Zoralt
Main Weapon: Jetra
Example Name: Nirvos Vailon

The Narantine are perhaps one of the strangest races in the Milky-Way Galaxy. Their spinal hump is in a state of intradimensional deoxyribonucleic flux. This allows them to actually absorb the abilities of other creatures and use them to their own advantage. Absorbable capacities can be anything from flight or photoliguism to intelligence and willpower. They are perhaps the largest sentient species in the galaxy, a human can easily stand underneath.

[spoiler=Parisae][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Updated Parisae][/spoiler]

Home Planet: Pasi
Home System: Triity
Main Ship Class: Tiirigaal
Main Weapon: Wrist-Kao
Example Name: Silaia

The Parisae were the unwitting slaves of the Ee for untold centuries. Passing a narcotic as a cure for a forged interstellar virus that only infected Parisae, they leeched off the advanced Parisae technology and used them as warriors of the Ee and Parisae Movement. Now, freed from Ee opression, the Parisae have joined the Alliance and are revealed to be a science loving race with a view towards Galactic peace

[spoiler=Remlan][/spoiler]

Home Planet: Remlai
Home System: Torkkan
Main Ship Class: Arc'ehylil
Main Weapon: Xenoxaber, Orgcha
Example Name: Diel Trannon

The Remlans are one of the founding members of the Alliance. The Remlans are a major military force within the Alliance, being their largest and most powerful race for several years. They just recently went through a massive genetic enhancement campaign, altering their physical appearance and enhancing their abilities. They are able to lift and pull objects with an ability they call Dark Matter Grip. They are also capable of pushing and blasting an object with an ability they call Dark Energy Blast.

[spoiler=Reptilinod Gamma-Generation][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Reptilinod Delta-Generation][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Reptilinod Epsilon-Generation][/spoiler]

Home Planet: Reptilina
Home System: Z'tu
Main Ship Class: Zetylon
Main Weapon: Sol-Claws
Example Name: Vogefac

The Reptilinod are the most powerful and advanced species in the Alliance, not to mention our galaxy. They are ancient, their earliest tribal civilization reaching back over 500,000 years ago. They fit well into any of the Warrior, Scientist, or Wanderer archetypes. They often go through major genetic amplification campaigns, the most recent one producing Epsilon-Generation.

[spoiler=Temericcene][/spoiler]

Home Planet: Haevonor
Home System: Reccex
Main Interstellar Transportation: Temporal Warp Gate MkXI
Main Weapon: Zero-Class Weapons

The Temericcene are an ancient race whose entire technological index is comprised of temporal sciences. In an epic battle with two other races, the Temericcene race transformed themselves into indestructible energy lifeforms, but left behind one of their own. The Temericcene visited earth in the times of the Egyptians, Romans, and Vikings. Their technological advancements were mistaken for god-like powers.

[spoiler=Zyls][/spoiler]

Home Planet: Zyl
Home System: Zylii
Main Ship Class: U'griq
Main Weapon: Nitrin

The Zyls are one of the founding members of the Alliance. The Zyls are endowed with extreme speed, reaching velocities up to 210 miles per hour in unobstructed habitat. This is mostly due to their long legs, long counterbalancing tails, and helmet-like aerodynamic head.

|STARSHIPS|

[spoiler=UAI Prodigy][/spoiler]

Captain: Overseer Caleb Martin (^w^)
First Officer: Supreme Admiral Diel Trannon
Class: Preeminent Class
Registry: AGD-047-A
Armament: 50 heavy Phase'r Arrays, A.C.E. Beam Turret,
                2 Antimatter Laser Bays, 2 Gravimetric Torpedo Bays, 2 Electron Torpedo Bays
Defenses: Shielding(Primary, Secondary & Tertiary), Chaos Field, Magnetic Field, Cloaking Device, Perception Nullifier, Antilepton Field, Antiparticle Shielding, Vessel Integrity Field Emitters, Ablative Armor Generators
Propulsion: Sublight Engines, Omnidimensional Translator(Z-space), Pulsce Engines, Wormhole Generator, Transpulsce Disruptor Assembly, QIN Drive
Misc: Temporal Distortion System, Overhead Psi-Wave Analyzer, 38 Decks(Refit; Original 57 decks) 6 Lounge decks, 3 pairs of docking tractors, 3 Alliance Symbols(Galarax(Symbol of the Alliance), Pax-Stellar(Symbol of the Diplomatic Core), Galaxin(Symbol of Exploration))

[spoiler=GED-006][/spoiler]

Ships: UAI Genuine, UAI Union, UAI Rectification
Division: Galactic Exploration Division
Class: Genuine Class
Registry: GED-006
Armament: 40 Heavy Phase'r Arrays(Saucer 4; Stardrive 36), 2 Phaser Cannons(Saucer 2)
                4 Electron Torpedo Bays(Saucer 2; Stardrive 2), 4 Gravimetric Torpedo Bays(Saucer 2; Stardrive 2), 1 Emergency Antimatter Laser(Stardrive 1)
Defenses: Shielding(Primary & Secondary), Magnetic Field, Cloaking Device, Vessel Integrity Field Emitter
Propulsion: Sublight Engines, Z-space Translator, Pulsce Engines, Wormhole Generator, Transpulsce Disruptor Assembly
Misc: Saucer Seperation, 50 decks(Refit;  Orginal 34+ Decks)

[spoiler=QED-008][/spoiler]

Ships: UAI Regal, UAI Prowler, UAI Remus
Division: Quadrant Exploration Division
Class: Regal Class
Registry: QED-008
Armament: 20 Light Phase'r Arrays(Fore 10; Stardrive 10), 2 Phaser Cannons(Fore 2)
                2 Electron Torpedo Bays(Fore 1; Stardrive 1), 2 Gravimetric Torpedo Bays(Fore 1; Stardrive 1)
Defenses: Shielding(Primary & Secondary), Magnetic Field, Cloaking Device, Vessel Integrity Field Emitter
Propulsion: Sublight Engines, Z-space Translator, Pulsce Engines
Misc: Primary/Secondary Seperation, 11 decks(Refit;  Orginal 4 Decks)

[spoiler=GED-009][/spoiler]

Ships: UAI Constitution, UAI Possibility, UAI Beholder
Division: Galactic Exploration Division
Class: Constitution Class
Registry: GED-009
Armament: 46 Light Phase'r Arrays
                2 Electron Torpedo Bays, 2 Gravimetric Torpedo Bays
Propulsion: Sublight Engines, Z-space Translator, Pulsce Engines, Wormhole Generator, Transpulsce Disruptor Assembly
Misc: 12 decks(Refit;  Orginal 20 Decks)

[spoiler=AQD-010][/spoiler]

Ships: UAI Mercenary, UAI Universa, UAI Honor
Division: All Quadrant Division
Class: Mercenary Class
Registry: AQD-010
Armament: 60 Light Phase'r Arrays, 2 Phase'r Cannons
                2 Electron Torpedo Bays
Defenses: Shielding(Primary & Secondary), Cloaking Device, Vessel Integrity Field Emitter
Propulsion: Sublight Engines, Z-space Translator, Pulsce Engines, Transpulsce Disruptor Assembly
Misc: 15 decks(Refit;  Orginal 8 Decks)

[spoiler=QBD-011][/spoiler]

Ships: UAI Mongrel, UAI Rojo, UAI Pyromaniac
Division: Quadrant Battle Division
Class: Mongrel Class
Registry: QBD-011
Armament: 52 Medium Phase'r Arrays(Primary 32; Secondary 20), 2 Phase'r Cannons(Secondary 2)
                3 Electron Torpedo Bays(Primary 1; Secondary 2), 3 Gravimetric Torpedo Bays(Primary 1; Secondary 2)
Defenses: Shielding(Primary & Secondary), Chaos Field, Magnetic field, Cloaking Device, Vessel Integrity Field Emitters
Propulsion: Sublight Engines, Z-space Translator, Pulsce Engines
Misc: 14 decks(Refit;  Orginal 20 Decks), Primary/Secondary Seperation
« Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 05:06:23 PM by RAFrukh »
Shameless Promotion of my Universe
RAFcrushing on Mythgirl's ghost :hug: Rikki-Tikki-Tavi is my RAFbrother

Aldrea2011

Re: Doodles by another Bored Person
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2011, 03:40:04 PM »
O.O WOW! For a minute there I thought some of mine were pretty good but you have put me to shame. the Eelend is my favorite of these.

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2011, 03:43:15 PM »
Haha, no you're good. And thanks! I prefer the Remlan, but the Eelend has always been fun for me.

Aldrea2011

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2011, 03:44:53 PM »
..... I'm not really. Not for creatures anyway. I draw best whatever I can sit in front of and draw line by line. You gotta give me some tips when I visit you guys (speaking of, tell Shay to email me!).

They're all nice.

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2011, 03:54:18 PM »
Well there you go. I'm good at making detailed pictures of things that don't exist, and you're good at making detailed pictures of things you can see. I for one am horrible at drawing something I've already drawn or copying anything from another pic.

I emailed her. And thanks again. :)

Aldrea2011

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2011, 04:02:15 PM »
You know, I wonder what would happen if when I visited, I drew the background for a pic or objects in it and you drew creatures and ships and stuff. That would be really cool I bet :)

OR MAYBE!!! I drew a background pic you drew creatures and other things, then combine the pictures!

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2011, 04:06:23 PM »
That...would be pretty neat! lol

Aldrea2011

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2011, 04:14:14 PM »
Yeah! Thats what I thought!

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2011, 01:00:51 PM »
Added a ship...

Aldrea2011

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2011, 02:53:00 PM »
I remember that one.... good job :)

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2011, 10:12:20 AM »
^^ Danke schon.

Told you you were better; you have way more views, and way more replies. Bad for me, but good for you! :P

Aldrea2011

« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2011, 10:21:18 AM »
Well..... I had a hand in that. I was kinda upset only you and goom had posted about it, so I posted the link in another thread :P

Aldrea2011

« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2011, 10:23:19 AM »
I have an idea! Post the link in your siggy!!

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2011, 11:32:10 AM »
Good thinking...

Uploading more ships and another species now...'

DONE! One more species and five more ships!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 12:19:46 PM by RAFrukh(Caleb) »

Offline Ash

• RAF Ancient
  • Social Staff Leader
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2011, 12:53:09 PM »
You're very talented. I look forward to newer additions to this thread :)
You may have been given a cactus. Doesn't mean you have to sit on it.

Generation One

Keep up with RAF! Twitter | Facebook

Suspicious activity? Bot alert? Report the post or PM a staff member!