Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar  (Read 201854 times)

Offline AmberKatira

• Disciple of Protein Purification and Pillar of Condescension
  • Jr. Xtreme Member
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #1995 on: September 09, 2011, 12:23:58 AM »
~The Polkaris~

"I'll be just a second then," Ewa excused herself and headed down the hallway.  She hesitated a few feet away from the room Van and Rathien occupied, unsure exactly what she should do.  There's just no way to get it all straightened out, she thought with frustration.

"Rathien," she called out.  "Van," she added, on the off chance he might be in a frame of mind to hear her.  "I'm heading back to the bar with Catie, so I thought you should know that the hatch is still stuck open."  She paused awkwardly.  "Be careful."  In a lighter tone, "I hope you realize you're responsible for the cleaning if someone stumbles in and interferes with the trajectory of your knife." 

That's it, nothing too serious or suspicious sounding.
Work is for the weak

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #1996 on: September 09, 2011, 02:12:15 AM »
As the captain scanned the parking lot, he noticed one of the ships he recognized as Claxter's ship. The hatch was open, and out stepped a familiar figure. If he had his helmet on, he could've just zoomed in, but without it, he was forced to slowly step forward and squint. He continued forward until the figure came more into view. He recognized the outfit, the hair length, and the beautiful features of the face of his beloved. It was Silver. She took the form of her true avatar, Artemis, but it was her none the less.

He smiled brightly and yelled out, "Silver!" He jogged at an impressive speed and as he approached her, he dropped his helmet. He grabbed her body and kissed her with all his being. Every moment he had waited, searched, hoped, had finally come to fruition in this moment of pure happiness. Finally, Parker was reunited with his love.
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #1997 on: September 09, 2011, 05:09:17 AM »
~Rathien~

Rathien turns his head at Ewa, supporting more of Van's weight than he should have to.  "I...seem to have lost my touch.  He does appear to be drugged though I did nothing and I didn't see him do anything."  Rathien turns sideways, demonstrating to Ewa the blank look in Van's eyes and the heft of the pirate's weight.  True, the is slender and somewhat effeminate, but he still weighs as much as any other person.

"As much as it might be fun to 'make a mess with my knife'...conquering sedated prey is for children, and young children at that."  Rathien waves his hand in front of Van again to try and garner a response.  If the pirate didn't wake from this trance, he would be forced to shift gears and pursue Ewa instead.  She was attractive and would perhaps produce as much of a positive experience as the pirate would, but the pirate had been nearly assured.  The Beryllian had been pushing all of his buttons and pushing them in just the right way.  Such prey was not common.
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline AmberKatira

• Disciple of Protein Purification and Pillar of Condescension
  • Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1998 on: September 09, 2011, 10:04:22 AM »
~The Polkaris~

Ewa poked her head into the room once Rathien began speaking.  Van's body had gone limp, but his eyes were still open and staring.  She lifted her eyebrows.  "I meant if you started cutting up people who interrupted--not if you got miffed with Van.  I prefer having him whole and without holes."

Still, she moved into the room and wrapped an arm around Van's waist, taking some of the weight off Rathien. At least he's not interested in hurting the pirate, now that he's so vulnerable.  That's a good sign.  Ewa could feel Van breathing, slowly and calmly.

"The woman in the sitting room claims to be a medical officer.  She might be able to help."  Ewa looked up into Rathien's eyes.  "She's also been strangely fixated on finding Van."

Ewa braced to take more of Van's weight.  If Catie tried something, it would be best if Rathien were unencumbered.  "I'm surprised you didn't just let him drop when this happened," she thought aloud.  She took a slow breath and focused her attention on the door.

"Catie!" she yelled.  "I need some help here!"
Work is for the weak

Offline SamiChee

• Sami Chee is here to play!!!
    • Realm of Dreams
« Reply #1999 on: September 09, 2011, 09:34:23 PM »
Sami heard Noah, not a second too soon, before the large feline came rushing through the forest. But what came next, she didn't expect. Noah rushed at her and took the animal, playing with it and cutting it up more, making it cry in frustration as it tried to get away. Sami crouched back, gums pulled up over her teeth as she bared them at Noah, ears flat against her head, hackles raised, and tail low to the ground, twitching furiously through the dirt. She did not have the insticnts or mind of an animal like Noah did. She didn't need to senslessly tear things to shreds. She took down her kills quickly, killing them with the littles pain she could possibly imagine. She just crouched there, hissing and growling angrily at the feline, ready for a fight if need be.

One ear twitched and flicked upward for a moment as she felt a sense of magic or something else disrupt the air on the planet, just outside of the forest. She ignored it, figuring it was another newcomer to the planetoid, as it quickly disappeared. But then she heard the familiar cry of a bird above her head, desperate and needing help. Her ears pricked upwards as she launched straight up, disappearing into the trees, letting Noah have her kill. She climbed to the top, poking her large white head out of the treetops. She saw Grun and barked loudly, twitching her ears, saying "Come here!" Then she disappeared into the trees again and fell down, landing nimbly amongst all the blood and gore that Noah had strung out everywhere.

Offline Twilight_Pixie

• Don't doubt me.
« Reply #2000 on: September 09, 2011, 11:42:07 PM »
Noah paid no mind to Sami for unless she was willing to make a move, she was background noise to her. Once she finished her piece of flesh she tore at the chest more ripping away the flesh and muscle. She latched her mighty jaw on the ribs and pulled until their was a chunk missing from the rib cage. Then she buried her face in the chest cavity and ravaged its lung tearing out chunks and swallowing them whole. Noah noticed when Sami left to climb the tree but had not cared to ask why. She just continued tearing away piece by piece, gulping down the hot fluid that was still spilling out and getting splattered on the trees around them, for she was a messy eater. She gnawed at the chewy meat of the heart, cherishing it for the best part of the body. She always avoided the intestines because once pierced, they exuded and fowl odor that would spoil any meal. It was her present to the birds and scavengers.

By the time Sami came back down the tree, she wore a deep red mask and red gloves upon her paws. She had backed away a couple of feet from the carcass with her long tail waving in the air calmly. The air around her seemed to have calmed as she has fed her beast enough to satisfy it for quite some time, but no telling truly how long it would last. She sat on the ground and just watched Sami, wondering how she would react to it all.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 11:44:12 PM by Twilight_Pixie »

Help my dragon grow big and strong

Offline General Squall Leonhart

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #2001 on: September 09, 2011, 11:55:42 PM »
Grun was flying as fast he as he could above the forest, cawing in desperation. All of a sudden a white feline head popped above the trees and shouted at him. While he recognized and understood the words, Grun was wary of this creature for he did not recognize it as Sami.

Grun landed in a tree about 20 feet aove the creture taking great care to not damage the rose. He looked down and saw the blood and gore as well as a second creature. Although Grun did not recognize the two creatures he felt that one of them was Sami. Grun released his grip on the rose and it lazily fell down to land in between the two creatures. When it landed Grun cawed once, his cry heavy with despair and sadness.

You should see my other Gunblade. ;)

Bazing Angel is my Flaming brother.......No, no, no he's NOT gay, just Flaming. :P

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
« Reply #2002 on: September 10, 2011, 12:01:11 AM »
Silver had just calmed down when she heard a familiar voice call her name. She turned and looked towards the voice and froze at the image in front of her. It wasnt until after the figure had grabbed her and kissed her that she snapped out of her shock enough to process that it was Parker. Parker was back. He was alive. Alive! She went from shock to overjoyed and kissed him back. But it was for only a moment as anger set in. She kissed him until she pulled away. A moment after the kiss she hauled back her fist and aimed for his face.

"You think you can be gone all this time and just waltz back to me and kiss me like that?! I thought you were dead!!" She yelled and screamed, tears flowering down her cheeks as all the worry and anger that she had hidden away came out. She swung at him one after another though in her under nourished state she soon fell to her knees crying.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 12:11:43 AM by Midnight_Huntress »
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #2003 on: September 10, 2011, 12:30:29 AM »
After Silver had pulled away, she hit him in the jaw. He knew she had her pains and worries. She deserved to vent those feelings; and if that meant taking a couple punches to let his love express herself, he would take them. Though, when her fists began to aim lower, at his armor, he met each fist with an open hand; letting her hit something softer, so as to not break her hands. He followed her to the ground and held her to him, her tears falling down his armor. He rested his head upon hers, his hair partly covering her down-turned eyes.

"I'm sorry. I tried to get to the shuttle, but Gaz had taken off before I could get there. She sent the ship into Z-Space before I could escape. I've spent the last year trying to get back to this place, to you. I was afraid I'd never see you again; but I had hope that I would return. I've never stopped thinking about you. Everything I've done these past months have been to return to you. I've cheated, lied, killed to find you again. I've thought about nothing but you: your hair, your eyes, your smile, your lips," He traces her lips with his gauntleted thumb, "I love you, Silver; and nothing could keep me from returning to you."

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
« Reply #2004 on: September 10, 2011, 12:49:07 AM »
Silver hit her fist against his chest but as the tears fell she lost her fight. "I thought you were dead..." She cried. She looked up at him as he traced her lips. He really was here. She felt a pain in her chest. When he said that he loved her she hugged him close and tight. "I love you too."
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 12:55:22 AM by Midnight_Huntress »
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather

Offline RAFrukh

• Shapeshifting Pile of Goopness
  • Xtreme Member
  • <No, *I* have the sky!>
« Reply #2005 on: September 10, 2011, 07:25:17 AM »
Vogefac was startled as someone out of his peripheral vision called to silver. He turned but he wouldn't have to look far for long, as the person was getting closer. Running in fact. His velocity would land him somewhere near...silver.

He ran up and kissed Artemis. Vogefac did not recognize the man, as he had been nowhere around when he had originally met Artemis...Vogefac was about to slash him unil he could fit in a Venshew wasp nest with room to spare

Until Artemis kissed him back. Vogefac settled, now purley curious. THEN, she started attempting to punch him. Vogefac's eyes went wide at the blinding rage and sadness and joy filling Artemis at the same moment in time. Ultimately, her joy won out over the other emotions.

Vigefac felt uneasy...he wanted to meet the new man, but...humans were very emotional. How would they feel if he inturrupted their kissing...

"Um...excuse me. I absolutely loathe interruptions myself, but my I ask who this man is?", Vogefac waited for something from artemis.
Shameless Promotion of my Universe
RAFcrushing on Mythgirl's ghost :hug: Rikki-Tikki-Tavi is my RAFbrother

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #2006 on: September 10, 2011, 07:51:22 AM »
Parker smiles, relieved, at the sky, his eyes watering with the precursor of joyous tears. After all he had gone through, he had indeed made it back to her. She did still love him, he didn't want to leave that moment in time. Though, like all moments, fleeting as they are, this one too was over quickly as one of her companions, a large reptilian, spoke to Silver. He had wanted to know who this stranger that appeared out of nowhere and kissed his friend. At least, hopefully that's all she is to him. Parker knew Silver loved him, whether anyone else had formed those feelings towards her was a possiblity.

Parker looked at the sentient reptile and, with eyes still watered and a broken voice, said, "I'm Parker Eight-Two-One."

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #2007 on: September 10, 2011, 08:25:03 AM »
Julian was leaning casually against the bar as he looked around. Yep, this was his kind of place.

"So," he said after a moment of quiet, "I hear you've gone pirate. How's that working out?"

Morgan shrugged. "Well enough. I get some good jobs every now and then. And some jobs that ain't so honest. But I keep my ship in the sky and my crew taken care of."

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #2008 on: September 10, 2011, 09:44:33 AM »
<Hello again Parker. It is good to see you.> Claxter said. He wasn't sure why he was pressing his lips on hers. Maybe it had to do with him loving her. Maybe Humans did that when they were in love. <<Vogefac, perhaps we should give them a few moments alone. Parker can finish walking her to the bar a little later.>>

Ani-Master 2014!

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
« Reply #2009 on: September 10, 2011, 10:20:26 AM »
Silver looked up when Vogefac asked who he was. "Parker is my love my mate. I'm not sure how youre people describe it. Parker, Vogefac here has been a great ally and friend. He helped me through many troubles as did Claxter." Remembering those troubles she placed a hand to her face over the three scars that lined the side of her face.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather