Author Topic: GESB: OOC Discussion  (Read 223056 times)

guitarhero01234

Re: GESB: OOC Discussion
« Reply #5940 on: July 02, 2018, 03:45:19 AM »
Basically, the main rule in the GESB is "anything goes," as long as it abides by the rules in the first post in this thread. Your character can be from any universe or continuity that you want; a couple characters that I've had are from Animorphs-related universes, but not necessarily canon. My character Guppy, for example, is from a continuity where the Yeerks won the war, while my character Nepek is from roughly the same continuity of the Animorphs books, and Cletus isn't even related to Animorphs at all. The people who have been in this RP for years (Myitt, Terenia, and Luke being the longest-standing that are still active IIRC) have pretty much developed their own continuity with a bunch of original characters through the GESB and a few spinoffs, but I haven't even begun to pick any of it apart. Not sure if it's even possible to understand everything that's happened in the GESB :P And if anything doesn't make sense, it's pretty easy to handwave away with "the Bartender did it."

I'm not really sure what all is going on at the current moment, aside from my current character, Cletus, having just sat down with Aluminator's character Al and Gaz's Julius and Morgan. I tend to pop in and out a lot, so I'm not really sure what else is going on either XD
« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 03:47:40 AM by gh, King of Birbs »

Offline Forlin

• Fandalite-Controller
  • I love aliens too much...
« Reply #5941 on: July 02, 2018, 11:08:53 AM »
Yeah :) I've been in the Space Bar before.  The reason I'd probably want my character to be from another reality, is I don't want to mess with the lovely world people have created.  On the other hand, it'd make for great plottage to be from a same 'verse.  Jamilan is a blank slate as far as that's concerned; other than being an Andalite in a 'verse where the Yeerks exist and they're either fighting them (or could be from Guppy's 'verse if you were down for it and they've lost, that would be interesting :hmmmm: ).

So many ideas!!!!

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #5942 on: July 29, 2018, 06:38:19 PM »
I'll try and get a post up for Morgan and Julian. Feel free to say hi to them! Morgan is a minotaur and Julian is like a minotaur but a horse.

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #5943 on: September 09, 2018, 01:26:55 AM »
*cries* I'm terrible guys. Sorry I keep disappearing. Life has been hectic and I've been out of sorts. I love all of you and think about you regularly. <3

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013