Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar  (Read 202105 times)

Offline SamiChee

• Sami Chee is here to play!!!
    • Realm of Dreams
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #2040 on: September 11, 2011, 02:12:13 PM »
Sami smiled softly and nodded her thanks, rubbing Noah's head gently. She let Noah pad away as she heard footsteps nearing the bar. She turned and caught Al with two other males, and a female. She smiled and called out to him, running over. "Al! It's Sami!" She caught up with the group, only barely realizing they had been talking. Her face grew very serious, her eyes still sad. "Do you remember my companion, Larry? Something has happened to him. He was yanked back to his world by some.... force that wants to kill him. He says his friend Grun - " she pointed backwards to the crow, " - can help lead us to a place to get to Larry. Will you help?" Her wide pleading eyes rolled over the group. "Will any of you help?" She twisted the rose stem in her fingers nervously.

Offline Twilight_Pixie

• Don't doubt me.
« Reply #2041 on: September 11, 2011, 02:27:56 PM »
Noah followed after after Sami at a slower pace, her jacket satchel dangling from her mouth. She tried to blend in behind her and slightly off to the side, but knew that they would notice the blood stained her. So she tried to own the blood and her torturous ways by standing up straighter. She moved to the side of Sami so they would all be able to see her 6 ft long body with bright red orange fur stand out. Her tail twitched idly as she waited for their responses trying to appear too threatening even though the blood would probably make that impossible.

Help my dragon grow big and strong

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #2042 on: September 11, 2011, 02:39:26 PM »
Jocun noticed Noah come back in after a woman who was obviously worried about something. Noah herself seemed to have been in a fight with something, but he wasn't sure if the blood she sported was hers or not. He got up and walked towards them.

"What exactly happened? Noah, you went out for air and came back looking like you killed someone. Where exactly was this Larry taken?"

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Twilight_Pixie

• Don't doubt me.
« Reply #2043 on: September 11, 2011, 03:20:05 PM »
Noah smiled a baring of teeth with her lip less mouth. Her forest green eyes brightened a bit, seeing that someone wasn't terrified by her new mask and gloves. Then looked at him with a darkening of the eyes, though all other features were hard to read on her leopard body.

"How did you know it was me? I don't remember looking like this when I left." She teased in her purr of a voice. But she was truly curious how he knew it was her because she couldn't remember if she told him she was a wereleopard. Even if she had, it's one thing to tell someone, another to appear before them as that creature.

Help my dragon grow big and strong

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #2044 on: September 11, 2011, 04:19:08 PM »
"You have the same eyes." Jocun said. That must have been how he recognized the animal as Noah. "Besides, my nose isn't entirely useless either. It seems I wasn't wrong." He noticed she hadn't answered about the possible killing, but he knew he should tread a little carefully around her. He was far enough away to react to any attack she made. She'd draw blood, but he only needed a brief instant to start a counter attack.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline SamiChee

• Sami Chee is here to play!!!
    • Realm of Dreams
« Reply #2045 on: September 11, 2011, 07:41:36 PM »
Sami smiled when someone spoke, interested in where Larry went. She let him talk with Noah before replying. "I do not know where Larry went to. Just that someone came here to get him. Someone who wanted to kill him. I do not know of his world or what I may find there once his friend takes me there. So I really need help." Her dark green eyes roamed over the group once more, focusing on Jocun a bit since he had spoken, then moving to focus even more on Al, since she knew AI's were terribly strong and scuh. Or at least, they could be. She hoped Al was one of those types.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #2046 on: September 11, 2011, 08:12:44 PM »
"We will need all the information we can gather before embarking. Did you search the area well that he was taken?" Jocun asked.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #2047 on: September 11, 2011, 08:16:24 PM »
~Ossanlin~

Ossanlin turns from the loader, facing Efaen, injector in hand.  <Very well, first you will require this.>  Ossanlin holds up the injector a bit more prominantly.  <Upon which region of your body would you prefer the injection site to be located?>
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #2048 on: September 11, 2011, 08:19:19 PM »
Corliss nods, looking bleakly down at the pool.  "Yeah, you're bloody right, a lot can happen in a day around here."  He frowns.  "I don't even know how long we've been here.  A few days?  Weeks?  The sooner we get out of here, the better.  I'm going to see how our new friend Illim's holding up.  The communicator's on, so we can hear you whether you use thought-speech or sonar." 

He bites his lip and hesitates.  "Yeah.  So.  See you in a bit, then."  Awkwardly he heads for the Skimmer's cabin.

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #2049 on: September 11, 2011, 08:24:04 PM »
Efaen's wary expression does not change. <<For what purpose will I require an injection?>> she asks carefully, not moving from the doorway.

Terenia decides not to respond. If Corliss doesn't want to talk, that's his prerogative. She tries not to let the fact irritate her as she absorbs the nutrients in the pool. She can't help but feel guilty somehow, and that is what confuses her most of all. You don't owe anything to him. You barely know them, she reminds herself. At the same time, she is finding it difficult to ignore her feelings towards them.

<<Corliss,>> she says hesitantly, in private thought-speak that only he and Mike can hear. <<Thank you. For letting me use Mike. And for...well, for still hanging around despite the fact that I've just caused more trouble than anything else.>>

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #2050 on: September 11, 2011, 08:40:03 PM »
<<Well now what? Certainly we're not going to sit in the ship for a whole day before leaving. Though maybe you need to soak in whatever stuff that is in the other room for a bit.>> Derrel said.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #2051 on: September 11, 2011, 08:44:24 PM »
~Ossanlin~

Ossanlin raises an eyebrow, taking a step forward, holding the injector out for Efaen to see more clearly.  <Inside this injector is a saline solution cradling a biomedic chip.  The chip immediately begins to adapt to biological material around it, so as soon as it contacts your biological matter, it will adapt itself to your DNA and will be assimilated into your body.  It will migrate to a safe location and implant, you will feel no pain or discomfort aside from the original puncture of the injector.  Since it is biotechnology, it will not interfere with any of your morphs and will remain functional when you revert.>

He pauses, allowing this to sink in.  <The chip serves two functions...first off, I will be able to send a wideband transponder signal from anywhere in the galaxy...when it reaches you, the chip will respond by sending a dedicated, encrypted z-space signal back to my communicator detailing your current location and medical condition.  This means that I will be able to track you no matter where you are.  Since it is a z-space signal, it cannot be dampened or insulated against.>

Ossanlin pauses for another moment before continuing.  <The second function is to give you access to Halcyon...I will go into further detail once the chip has been injected.>
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #2052 on: September 11, 2011, 10:58:47 PM »
By the time Terenia and Corliss have swapped positions, Illim has found the Skimmer's built-in games and has started a round of Yeerkish pong against the ship. His posture is slouched in the co-pilot's seat, looking like the picture of relaxation--not a man who just interviewed with his boss-to-be.

<<I fed earlier today,>> he tells Derrel with a shrug. <<If you want control for a bit, though, let me know. I can take the back seat a while.>>
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #2053 on: September 11, 2011, 11:08:23 PM »
Corliss steps into the cabin with a loud sigh.  "Illim," he says with a friendly nod.  "It's Corliss again.  Looks like things have gone rather well with my brother?"

He pauses behind Illim's chair, watching the game with idle curiosity.  It'd been a long time since anyone had actually had fun with the Skimmer's computer system.

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #2054 on: September 11, 2011, 11:13:20 PM »
Parker thought on the information given to him. Concern, still written on his face, is now joined by confusion, "Isn't Vogefac what you called the reptilian? He did this? What happened?" His voice holds no hostility, or anger; only concern for his love, and curiosity for the details that caused an ally to suddenly turn on another, then to still be considered an ally and friend.

He stayed motionless, only interested in the story, rather than going into the bar. The story of the tattoos was interesting, and sated that bit of curiosity; but he was more worried about his love's well-being and pain.
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress