Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar  (Read 200327 times)

Offline SamiChee

• Sami Chee is here to play!!!
    • Realm of Dreams
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #1725 on: August 15, 2011, 06:20:53 PM »
Sami frowned and nodded, watching Larry. When she saw his gesture and heard the words he spoke, her eyes narrowed just a touch. She had never really liked the rich and spoiled, and royalty was pretty much the same. On her world, he would probably be one of the richest males, dominant over almost everything, with all the females at his fingertips. He would most likely live in the city, which gave her a little bit of interest in him. If he was worthy enough to live in one of the cities on her world, then he would know about technology. But for now, she wasn't sure how intelligent he was, and wasn't going to give him too too much attention until she knew.

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #1726 on: August 15, 2011, 11:05:50 PM »
Al smiled when he saw Keshin walk into the bar and sit down. This one looked like the Keshin he'd spent some time talking to. He grinned and waved, "Hey!"

He turned when somebody addressed him as "your Highness." It was the man who'd come into the bar injured not long ago, and had helped to clean up the lady now standing at his side. Might as well have a little fun with this. He laughed slightly and put on a ludicrous impression of royalty.

"But of course, lad. What are We if not a servant of the people? We are glad to see you seem to be healing so well. Those scars, however... might We ask how you obtained them? And as long as we're on the subject of questions," he grinned and winked at Sami, "We are known as Al." He held out his hand, as if to be kissed, and stared off into space with a solemn expression, "We don't believe We've yet been formally introduced to yourself and the lady."

Salem shook his head and smiled, "No problems unless the hunter that's tracked me to the bar decides to try to kill me while we do this. I'm sorry for making you wait so long, Mar. Dealing with those awful rebels never seems to go smoothly. I'd offer to make it up to you, but..." He hesitated and took a breath, trying to figure out how to phrase what he was trying to say. "But aside from maybe some knowledge of the immortals from my home universe, I'm not sure what I could offer someone like you that you'd find worthwhile."

He tilted his head and leaned back against the workbench as he looked at Mar, "If you think of something small you'd like to make up for it, let me know. In the meantime, I'm all yours."
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 11:07:57 PM by Lumy the Kit »

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline SamiChee

• Realm of Dreams
« Reply #1727 on: August 15, 2011, 11:09:09 PM »
Sami's eyes narrowed more and more as he milked his "royalty". Then he held o his hand, expecting something from her. She didn't know though. But she watched him carefully. "Al? Would you happen to be the one who was talking about AIs earlier?" She raised an eyebrow at him, making sure her cloak was covering everything and that he couldn't see she was naked underneath.

Offline General Squall Leonhart

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #1728 on: August 15, 2011, 11:31:57 PM »
Larry was slightly confused at his demeanor, for it did not sound the way that Lord Jerhyn would speak and act. This type of behavior reminded him of Gheed, from the Rogue Encampment. It also seemed that Sami did not truly believe that this 'Al' was royalty either. Larry stood to his maximum height and muttered to Sami in a tone that only she would hear "Are your enhanced senses detecting a lie in his demeanor?"

You should see my other Gunblade. ;)

Bazing Angel is my Flaming brother.......No, no, no he's NOT gay, just Flaming. :P

Offline SamiChee

• Realm of Dreams
« Reply #1729 on: August 15, 2011, 11:41:58 PM »
"I can tell that this is not how he normally acts. Other than that, I have nothing." she spoke quietly to Larry, before redirecting to Al. "As I said, are you the one whom was talking about AIs earlier? I am very curious to hear about them."

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #1730 on: August 16, 2011, 04:50:03 PM »
Al laughed and bowed slightly in Larry's direction with a flourish- impressive, considering he was sitting down at the time. "Your powers or perception are second to none, sir. The 'lie in my demeanor' your enhanced senses detect is, in fact, that I'm not royalty. I don't know how you caught on so quickly. I thought I was very convincing." He winked at Zorish, then turned to Sami with a grin, "Yeah, I've been talking about AI's a little bit today. I don't claim to be any kind of expert or anything, but I know a bit about 'em."

He grinned, "So, there a reason you can't tell me your names? You on a special mission? Are you secret agents? You're secret agents, aren't you? No, don't tell me. You'd have to kill me, and nobody'd want that." He turned back to Zorish and waved in the direction of Sami and Larry, "Aren't they the cutest couple of secret agents you've ever seen?"

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline SamiChee

• Realm of Dreams
« Reply #1731 on: August 16, 2011, 05:11:59 PM »
Sami started to smile a bit once the man dropped his facade. He was actually a bit charming. In an odd way. She laughed very very softly and shook her head. "Not secret agents, I am sorry. Just..... lost here. Trying to find a way home. At least, I am. My name is Sami." She held out her hand to the man. "It is a pleasure to meet you."

Offline General Squall Leonhart

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #1732 on: August 16, 2011, 05:18:03 PM »
Larry's eyes narrowed and his lip curled up in a snarl. This being named Al may have helped him in Larry's time of need and thus was deserving of gratitude. However the fact that this being was able to hear him when he had muttered to Sami was very unnerving. Larry was sure that Sami would be the only one that heard him which meant that this being obviously had enhanced senses. Larry was unsure if he should trust this man anymore, but Sami clearly wanted to talk to Al.

Larry was unsure what a 'secret agent' was and did not appreciate the way that Al was accusing both of them being one. How ever Sami's reaction confused him greatly. She did not seem to care about the false accusation or even notice the fact that he had heard them when he shouldn't have. Larry quickly turned his back to Al and leaned in close to Sami's ear.

"Are you sure we can trust him? He has falsely accused of being secret agent, whatever those are. He was also able to hear us when quite clearly we were speaking soft enough that he shouldn't have been able to. Something is not right here, is it?" Larry spoke barely above a whisper this time. If Al did hear him speak then it would prove what he suspected and Larry wasn't sure if he had the energy for a fight right now.

You should see my other Gunblade. ;)

Bazing Angel is my Flaming brother.......No, no, no he's NOT gay, just Flaming. :P

Offline SamiChee

• Realm of Dreams
« Reply #1733 on: August 16, 2011, 06:44:19 PM »
Sami leaned into Larry a bit after he turned so she could hear what he was saying. She sighed and turned to face his side so she could better talk into his ear. "He hasn't done anything to harm us yet. I may notlook it, but I can handle my own in a fight. And I know you can, although you did jsut expel alot of energy..." she whispered back to him. She turned again to Al. "How is it that you could hear us a minute ago when we were talking privately? Even my sensitive ears had a hard time understanding him."

Offline RAFrukh

• Shapeshifting Pile of Goopness
  • Xtreme Member
  • <No, *I* have the sky!>
« Reply #1734 on: August 16, 2011, 07:06:41 PM »
A large smile spread across Caties face.

"Great! I have a message from the captain of my ship."

She walked up the ramp to follow the other girl.
Shameless Promotion of my Universe
RAFcrushing on Mythgirl's ghost :hug: Rikki-Tikki-Tavi is my RAFbrother

Offline AmberKatira

• Disciple of Protein Purification and Pillar of Condescension
  • Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1735 on: August 16, 2011, 07:31:01 PM »
A few of the nerves along Ewa's spine tickled in warning.  Does she just have a poor sense of boundaries or is she dangerous?  Ewa held her left hand up, motioning for the young woman to wait a moment.  She smiled with worried apology.  "If you would just... ah..." she bit her lip nervously and pinned the blond with a look that begged for understanding.  "You see Van's not really... I mean, probably not..."  Ewa flushed deep red and had to glance away.  "He's a bit intimately involved at the moment."  She twisted her hands together awkwardly.  "If you could maybe wait here?" she asked hopefully.  "And, ah... which ship were you from?"
Work is for the weak

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #1736 on: August 16, 2011, 08:03:04 PM »
Catie frowned slightly, "Intimately...involv ed?"

There was an awkward pause as Catie pondered the significance of that statement.

"Ok...", Catie said finally, and Ewa asked from which ship she was from, "I'm a medical officer in the medical bay of the U.A.I. Urtahn."

She took two slow steps further down the ramp.

Offline AmberKatira

• Disciple of Protein Purification and Pillar of Condescension
  • Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1737 on: August 16, 2011, 09:04:46 PM »
"Thank you.  I'm really sorry about...." Ewa gestured a bit aimlessly then pushed her hand back through her hair.  She sighed, just a little.  "I'll be back soon."  Ewa moved back up the ramp, inside the ship, and threw a last embarrassed half-smile over her shoulder.

Once out of sight, she slowed-- partly to give herself some time to think and partly to listen for the woman coming after her.  I certainly didn't see her in the medical bay of the Urtahn, nor she me.  It was a very big ship though.  If whoever's in charge of this place realized the kind of technology Ogreon had, that person might send someone to clean up the situation.... If she really is from the Urtahn though, this might be our chance to really work on an escape plan.  Whichever the young woman was though, Ewa wanted to have some support going in.

She rounded the corner and headed down the hallway toward the room where she had left Van and Rathien.  Maybe he really is "intimately involved", she thought as a small smile worked its way onto her face.  She poked her head around the corner and smiled more fully at the tableaux.  Van's shirt was shredded.  Rathien stood with a knife poised to make quick work of Van's pants while his other hand explored beneath the tattered remains of Van's shirt.  Van had encircled Rathien's knife hand with his own and appeared to be challenging the assassin.

"Very nice," Ewa said admiringly as she entered the room, her eyes slowly moving over Van's body.  "You could do without a shirt more often."  As she approached she turned to look Rathien over as well, but he was still fully dressed.  She made a disappointed "hmm" and clicked her tongue.  "Not that you don't look lovely with your clothes on."  Ewa patted his arm consolingly, then turned back to Van, her manner becoming more serious.

"There's a young woman outside.  I didn't see her while we were there, but she claims to be a medical officer from the Urtahn."  She looked at him expectantly as she waited for the implications to sink in.
Work is for the weak

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #1738 on: August 17, 2011, 03:34:40 AM »
~Ossanlin~

Ossanlin sighs and waits several seconds before responding.  <Efaen, it is your mission to convince Reven of my terms, not mine.  Why is my presence required at this point?>

___________________ ___________________ ___________________ ___________________ ___________________ _______

~Rathien~

Rathien doesn't move his knife or his body position, save to glance at Ewa whom had reappeared with some...unsavory...i nformation.  Hopefully Van would choose to ignore this person altogether, after all, they were already involved.  "I agree, he could indeed."
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #1739 on: August 17, 2011, 03:57:31 AM »
<She's a good person. Hopefully she'll be ok. Though if she hasn't contacted you in a decade in your universe, is there any way to know how fast time passes where she was last seen?>

Vogefac thought of how to explain..., "In a place called the shadow dimension, where Thor apparently lives. She was taken by the Nothing when we were attacked by a horde of Wy'ched-Z'jeyrt...we were occupied by the battle when Artemis was grabbed and flown away."