Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar  (Read 200330 times)

Offline SamiChee

• Sami Chee is here to play!!!
    • Realm of Dreams
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #1695 on: August 12, 2011, 09:25:29 PM »
Sami stilled at his words. Her eyes were still closed. And her breathing slowed. A single tear rolled down her cheek before she hung her head. She sniffled very softly. "I figured that much. But thanks anyway, Larry." She looked up at him, her eyes watering a bit, and smiled softly. Then she hugged him. She layed her head against his shoulder and did her best not to cry, but a few tears got loose. Sami closed her eyes tight and squeezed Larry>

Offline General Squall Leonhart

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #1696 on: August 12, 2011, 09:36:20 PM »
Larry was mildly taken aback at her hugging him, but quickly reciprocated by hugging her back. When she squeezed him he knew that she was probably trying not to cry, but was most likely not succeeding. He began to rub her back gently, yet firmly to let her know that she could cry if she wanted.

"I wish I had different news Sami, I truly do hate to see you like this." Larry said in a tone that sounded like his heart was breaking while saying that. Larry continued hugging her and rubbing her back while whispering "I'm sorry" in her ear.

You should see my other Gunblade. ;)

Bazing Angel is my Flaming brother.......No, no, no he's NOT gay, just Flaming. :P

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #1697 on: August 13, 2011, 01:51:37 AM »
~Ossanlin~

<Greetings Vogefac, pleasured to be sure.  It seems you have a pre-existing relationship with my Warrior here.>  Ossanlin takes another sip of mint-water as he listens to the conversation between the strange Imperial and this newcomer.

___________________ ___________________ ___________________ ___________________ ___________________ __________

~Rathien~

Rathien smirks sidewise and turns to face Van, flicking a knife into his right hand.  He walks slowly up to the pirate, still smirking.  "You seem to think I'll take orders...it will be much more difficult than that if you want to take me."

He closes the distance and brings the knife to Van's cheek, caressing it with the flat of the blade, drawing it soft as silk over steel down to the pirate's shirt.  "Such fine clothing, it would be a waste to allow a wolf's claw to shred it to bits."  Still smirking at Van he hooks his knife into the pirate's shirt a bit as if to cut it away, but doesn't do so immediately.
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #1698 on: August 13, 2011, 09:44:15 AM »
<<Bloody hell, can't we have a moment's peace to escape this place?>> Mike wonders aloud.  <<Reven won't be pleased about being bothered again, but I know Ossanlin would only request a transmission if it were important.  Tell her Ossanlin needs to come here and talk to Reven himself.>>

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #1699 on: August 13, 2011, 11:06:22 AM »
<<Yeah, okay,>> Terenia says, her frustration clear. <<I wish we could just shoot her and leave her behind.>>

"Efaen," she says aloud, clearing Mike's throat. "We'll put a transmission through to our leader after Ossanlin makes an appearance. Get him here first."

At the order, Efaen's main eyes narrow slightly. It is quite clear from her posture that she dislikes taking demands from the Yeerk, but after a pause she lets one hand trail to her holster and pull out her comm link. It takes her a moment to select the signal that belongs to her Prince and send a hail.

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline SamiChee

• Realm of Dreams
« Reply #1700 on: August 13, 2011, 02:23:09 PM »
Sami nodded against his shoulder, rubbing her tears away. She sat up again, fully composed. "It is fine, Larry. I figured there would be nothing there." She sighed and sat back again, rubbing her nose for a minute or two. Then she got up and asked the bartender for two apples and two glasses of water. He grumbled slightly, but gave her what she asked for. She returned with the water and apples. "Here. Eat. Drink. You need to get your energy up." She passed him a glass of water and an apple, taking a bit frim her own.

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #1701 on: August 13, 2011, 03:28:46 PM »
Larry watched Sami as she went to the bar and got two glasses of water and a plate of apples. She brought them back saying he should eat and drink to get his energy up. Larry smiled slightly and said "Thank you" and proceeded to quickly drain half of his glass of water and eat half of an apple in less than a minute. Larry got a worried look on his face as he asked "So what will you do now Sami?" in a somber tone.

Bazing Angel is my Flaming brother.......No, no, no he's NOT gay, just Flaming. :P

Offline SamiChee

• Realm of Dreams
« Reply #1702 on: August 13, 2011, 05:40:53 PM »
Sami munched on her apple slowly, taking small bites. She sighed and shook her head. "I don't know, Larry. I'm hoping maybe someone here can help me. I heard someone earlier talking about an android. But I don't know who that was or where they are." SHe took another small bite of her apple, then a sip of her drink. Her tan and green skin had paled somewhat, and she was looking about the room. Her green eyes were dark with sadness.

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #1703 on: August 13, 2011, 05:50:22 PM »
Larry was unsure what an android was as Tyrael had not mentioned that species. However upon thinking of Tyrael he was struck with an idea, but was unsure how to ask Sami because of her disbelief in magic. He decided to ask her anyway realizing that after his display earlier she would be open to his suggestion.

"Sami, I believe I know someone who may be able to help you. My mentor, the Archangel Tyrael, has assisted me in the past and he be able to assist you as well. Although in order to see him we would have to go to the land of Sanctuary, my homeland. I will understand if you do not wish to go there though." Larry said in a sincere tone of voice.

Offline RAFrukh

• Shapeshifting Pile of Goopness
  • Xtreme Member
  • <No, *I* have the sky!>
« Reply #1704 on: August 14, 2011, 10:19:23 AM »
Catie walked out in front of several ships. Then she found one that was very interesting. It looked like some sort of rock mass...

"I wonder if Ewa and Van are still even here...", Catie said to no one.

The only person she knew here had all but abandoned her. She could take care of herself but...she just didn't know what to do! She was alone in a place shed never been to before while most of her career was spent in sickbay, on a ship, with the very familiar medical staff...now she was hanging around a run-down shack on a meteorite with no one she knew...
Shameless Promotion of my Universe
RAFcrushing on Mythgirl's ghost :hug: Rikki-Tikki-Tavi is my RAFbrother

Offline pyrebird

• Please, pet the Anthony!
    • DeviantART
« Reply #1705 on: August 14, 2011, 03:19:22 PM »
Rathien turned, and smirked. The two men stood at almost the same height, both of them tall, slender, and beautiful. And, Rathien was certainly highly self-assured, for it became clear to Van that both men were used to, and fond of, the dominant role.

The Hunter drew his knife, yet, Van hardly reacted. His adrenaline smoothed any semblance of fear into an odd complacency, as if not moving would remove the threat. The knife was clearly dangerous, just a bit larger than Ewa's weapons, and it was terribly apparent that it was made for killing. Yet, that fact hardly bothered the Pirate. Both men were in an odd stalemate, perhaps, and the thought of killing one another now was likely far from ideal.

The elfish Hunter supported Van's guess, and stated that more would have to be done to make him submit. Van made a small, sly smile, for had he been in Rathien's position, he easily would have said the same thing. The Hunter still held his knife, and then gracefully moved the weapon closer, though Van still felt strangely unafraid.

The Hunter gently caressed Van's cheek with the flat of his blade, and the Pirate briefly closed his eyes as the cold metal gracefully traced the angles of his face. It was an odd, sensual, dangerous feeling, and Van licked his lips in anticipation, as the weapon found its way downward. It wound along his neck, to the collar of his shirt, then finally, it rested at his chest, just a few inches above Van's heart.

Though Rathien admired his clothing, it was clear what his intent was. The Hunter lightly hooked the weapon into Van's shirt, and the shock of cold metal radiated against his undershirt. Van reflexively reached out, and gently grasped Rathien's wrist.

He glanced up again into Rathien's eyes, and said playfully, "The fine clothes, yes, chaasi. Yet these are the rather-old, Wolf."

Van grinned, and affirmed, "Do you not know? No wolf would think twice about the clothes of prey. Shred them, if you must! In turn, I shall proceed in..."

The Pirate grasped Rathien's wrist with both hands, and pressed his fingers under the Hunter's vambrace, "...Perhaps skinning the Wolf, in response. I am no small prize, either."
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 03:26:59 PM by pyrebird »
I am a little Meglet, I came here to roleplay. And armed with walls of text here, I'm ready to go play!
Meglet, Meglet, Meglet! She came here to roleplay! And with these walls of text here, she'll go and post away!

[Congratulations to weathel for correctly guessing that it was the Dreidel Song!]

Offline SamiChee

• Realm of Dreams
« Reply #1706 on: August 14, 2011, 09:53:58 PM »
Sami frowned and a hand drew forth from under her cloak. Her skin wasn't pale anymore as she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. Her green eyes were still dark, but not with sadness. Just a bit of fear, but also a bit of respect. "Larry, when I told you my people hated magic, I lied. My people are a race of magic, hence our abilities. But I myself am not a female of magic. I respect it, only because I do recognize that it can hurt me. The only forms of magic I use are my shifting and the ability to enhance my senses. I am willing to try this, but if it fails, do not be surprised if I am not saddened." She scratched at the wound on her head, but did so carefully. She didn't want to re-open it.

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #1707 on: August 14, 2011, 10:13:14 PM »
When Sami said that her people were a magic race, Larry was slightly confused. However after listening to her further he understood completely and was even more conviced that Tyrael would and could help her. "When would you like to leave, Sami?" Larry asked in his soft tone of voice.

Offline AmberKatira

• Disciple of Protein Purification and Pillar of Condescension
  • Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1708 on: August 14, 2011, 10:15:23 PM »
~The Polkaris~

Ewa took the robe back to the bathing room.  Maybe she should have put it in the washing machine, but she hadn't really gotten it dirty and she didn't want to accidentally break anything by pushing too many buttons.  She still had the vial of Vivalite, tucked into one of her numerous pockets.  Probably ought to give that back to Van in person, she thought.

After she had reascended the stairs though, Ewa paused in indecision.  I haven't really left them alone for all that long if they really did decide to "get along".  Maybe I ought to give them some more time.  At least it doesn't sound like they're trying to kill each other.  Still, if I wait too long they might not be nearly as much fun to look in on.... surely those two are not going to finish so quickly though.  That would be horribly disappointing.

She bit the inside of her lip while her eyes wandered over the room.  Sitting out here and waiting would be so much more boring.  Just then, a stray breeze caught a couple strands of her hair that had come loose and tickled them across her face.  She tucked them back behind her ear and noticed that the air seemed to come from where she and Van had entered the ship.  Surely Van didn't... She walked over to the ramp and down a ways, until outside became visible.  Yes, yes he did.  Van left the ship open.  Guess Rathien didn't really have to work to sneak on board, did he.

Ewa looked around the frame for some kind of obvious red button to press.  Although just as often those seem to be "self-destruct" or "depressurize" or anything else that you definitely don't want to press.  You'd think people would have learned better at some point.  She moved down the ramp and outside the ship, still looking.  You'd really think Van would be more paranoid about security with the whole "pirate" identity.
Work is for the weak

Offline SamiChee

• Realm of Dreams
« Reply #1709 on: August 14, 2011, 10:21:08 PM »
Sami frowned. "I wanted to get to know some of these people here. There are so many races and such. But whenever you feel up to it, I guess we can go." She took another bite of her apple and munched on it thoughtfully. Her green eyes scanned the bar, looking for interesting people.