Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar  (Read 200295 times)

Offline SamiChee

• Sami Chee is here to play!!!
    • Realm of Dreams
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #1680 on: August 11, 2011, 08:16:20 PM »
Sami smiled softly at Larry and took him by the hand. She helped him up, and draped his arm across her shoulder. "I'm taking you back to the bar. Maybe they have somewhere you can lay down for a while..." She slowly started to walk, letting Larry lean against her some so that it would be easier for him to walk too. When they got to the bar, she pushed the door open with her foor and led him inside to a booth in a corner, where he wouldn't be bothered. "Do you think they have some beds around here?" she asked him. He had been here before, or so she assumed. So she thought he would know.

Offline General Squall Leonhart

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #1681 on: August 11, 2011, 08:58:20 PM »
Larry was very grateful when she led him inside and to a booth where they both sat. When she asked about a bed he said "I'm notentirely sure. I didn't see much of this place the first time I got here." Hoping that Sami would not mind Larry gently laid his head partially on her shoulder. He made sure to keep the contact light in case she objected and he could say it was an accident.

"The first time I arrived here I had just slayed Diablo and was very injured. I summoned a portal and for some odd reason it led me here. I came upon this building and a few people helped to heal me. I was transported to a strange ship where I met Catie. After her friends healed me we came back to the bar. I went back through my portal to retrieve my staff and armor. When I came back through I met you."

Larry's breathing had returned to normal and it was apparent he had regained his energy, but he was reluctant to move his head from Sami's shoulder.

You should see my other Gunblade. ;)

Bazing Angel is my Flaming brother.......No, no, no he's NOT gay, just Flaming. :P

Offline SamiChee

• Realm of Dreams
« Reply #1682 on: August 11, 2011, 09:18:10 PM »
Sami frowned and nodded. "Oh. Well, I can go see if you want me to." She had felt him rest his head against her, and she moved a bit closer so that his head was actually resting on her. She didn't want him to be uncomfortable when he was so weak. Plus, she didn't really object to his touch.

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #1683 on: August 11, 2011, 09:37:21 PM »
When Sami moved closer to allow Larry to fully rest his shoulder on her shoulder a small thrill went through him. She was not objecting his touch and was even encouraging it. "That's all right, Sami. I'm feeling much better now" Larry knew that she had appreciated his attraction to her, but she had not exactly voiced those same feelings for him.

Larry put his hand near Sami's on the table and began gently and slowly caressing her fingers. "So what were you doing before you woke up here?" Larry asked her in his soft tone of voice as he continued to lay his head on her shoulder.

Bazing Angel is my Flaming brother.......No, no, no he's NOT gay, just Flaming. :P

Offline SamiChee

• Realm of Dreams
« Reply #1684 on: August 11, 2011, 10:35:07 PM »
Sami's hand tingled as Larry caressed it. She smiled softly, liking the tingly feeling. She pulled her hand out and rested it on his. "The alst thing I remember doing was falling asleep. I had just climbed into my hammock and closed it around me. I remember the sensation of falling asleep as well. But that is all..." She sighed and squeezed his hand lightly before pulling hers away to put both onto her lap, under her new cloak.

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #1685 on: August 11, 2011, 11:20:41 PM »
Larry enjoyed it when Sami rested her hand in his and squeezed it, but was slightly confused as to why she put her hands in her lap. He decided not to question her about it, although he did want to know about her muscle control that she had demonstrated with the cup of water.

"How were able to get that cup of water without spilling a single drop? It was an impressive display of muscle control." Larry said thoughtfully while his head still rested on Sami's shoulder.

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #1686 on: August 12, 2011, 10:11:31 AM »
Terenia doesn't particularly want to slip back into control, but this Illim person seems intent on dragging this entire process out. Heaving an internal sigh, she seizes Mike's motor functions back none too gracefully and shoots a sideways glare in Illim's direction.

<<We don't have any questions,>> she scowls, sending him a private thought-speak message. <<I just want the dapsen gone. Anything he tells us will be a lie anyways.>>

"Yeah, whatever, fine," Terenia snaps aloud to Salem. She takes a step down the ramp and hands over the container of Malleon, retreating away from Salem as quickly as possible, as though mere proximity to him may be infectious. "There, you have your bloody pets back," she says when she has returned to the top of the ramp. "We're done here."

Efaen watches the exchange silently, but once the Malleon have exchanged hands she takes a step forward, her crossed arms falling to her side as she inspects the face of who she thinks is Corliss.

<If your business with this human is complete then I demand access to your communications,> she says. <My Prince needs to speak with your leader.>

<<Great,>> Terenia grumbles to Mike. <<What do I do about her?>>
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 12:59:17 PM by Terenia [Teach] »

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1687 on: August 12, 2011, 10:20:02 AM »
<<I don't get this girl. For someone with no power she's quite bossy, and when she does get ahold of something she can use for leverage, she just gives it away? I'm beginning to think she's not very smart.>> Derrel said.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline pyrebird

• Please, pet the Anthony!
    • DeviantART
« Reply #1688 on: August 12, 2011, 11:55:36 AM »
Rathien certainly was making himself rather attractive, and rather... vulnerable. Van delighted in the moment, precisely because of the number of exciting possibilities there were. First, there was the desire to take Rathien for himself, and enjoy a new male partner. To prove that Van certainly was 'accomplished', in one manner. But at the same time, in leaning back like that, Rathien had practically invited himself to be killed. Van wasn't sure which he wanted to do more, although to kill him now was just slightly less appealing.

Instead, he would lull the Hunter into thinking all Van wanted was his attention. That all his passes at Ewa were just a game, a way of inciting Rathien's dangerous prey-drive. In bringing Rathien close, would it be easier to kill him? Van figured, But of course it would!

It was how had he killed others before, in fact. Prostituting himself to rich Oligarchs and their associates tended to end in their untimely deaths. But this was a finer line, and a more exciting one, at that! Rathien was not only somebody he wanted out of the way; the Hunter was also something he desired for himself.

Van squeezed Rathien's hand and wrapped his other arm around the elf-like man's chest. He felt Rathien's body heat, a tingling mix between delightfully warm, and as cold as his ruthless demeanor.

"Mmm, would it be easier from the behind," Van uttered, "Yourself? The undressing, of course."

He snickered and pulled back to give Rathien some room. Still fully-dressed, there was some measure of ridiculousness to be had in the situation. Yet, Van was eager...
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 04:23:02 PM by pyrebird »
I am a little Meglet, I came here to roleplay. And armed with walls of text here, I'm ready to go play!
Meglet, Meglet, Meglet! She came here to roleplay! And with these walls of text here, she'll go and post away!

[Congratulations to weathel for correctly guessing that it was the Dreidel Song!]

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #1689 on: August 12, 2011, 01:32:33 PM »
"Which planet is that?" Serid asks quietly, watching Jocun with narrowed eyes, willing him not to say the planet on which he had been born.

Their conversation, however, is interrupted by the approach of a stranger to their table. And a stranger he is, indeed--an entirely alien creature to him. "Greetings," he murmurs with a respectful nod. "I am Serid," he adds, not revealing his new title or full name. Despite Jocun having already somehow guessed his species, he does not want to give him the satisfaction of confirming it. One simply cannot trust Yeerks.

Illim gives Terenia an irritated glare. "Yeah, way to ruin our opportunity," he mutters, wandering back into the ship, privately agreeing with Derrel. "So much for your negotiation abilities." He slouches into the copilot seat, watching Efaen out the open hatch with narrow eyes.

<<Maybe she's right,>> he sighs to his host. <<Maybe we should just get going. Wait much longer and that Myitt will've forgotten me.>>
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1690 on: August 12, 2011, 02:29:34 PM »
<<Sooner we blast off, the better.>> Derrel said. <<I thought Efaen was about to leave, but it seems she really does want to come with us. Poor girl. What is going on with her home life that would make her want to be with a species she hates more than that? She doesn't strike me as a sickly homeless girl that doesn't have anything to go back to.>>

"The Human Homeworld, otherwise known as Earth. You may have guessed that from my host, but actually most high ranking controllers are given Human hosts instead of the more impressive ones. Those are put on the field instead of stuck behind desks." Jocun said. "Please stop with that look. It's kind of uncomfortable being glared at like I've done something wrong."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline SamiChee

• Realm of Dreams
« Reply #1691 on: August 12, 2011, 07:32:42 PM »
Sami chuckled softly at Larry. "On my planet, one must walk silently and gracefully in order to avoid being killed. My village is not in the forest, unlike many of our more.... savage inhabitants. Most live in the new cities. But my village is in a low valley in the mountains. Surrounded by woodland. And the scarier beasts live in the denser areas. The beast you say me shift into - that is the only kind we have been able to tame from the woods. They are not our pets, but they help us. They keep us safe, watching our herds and our people. But sometimes things can slip past even them. So we must tread lightly through our world, or else we will be caught."

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #1692 on: August 12, 2011, 07:41:41 PM »
"It seems that there is always danger no matter where you live" Larry said thoughtfully as his head continued to rest on Sami's shoulder. It was quite obvious that his breathing had returned to normal and he was no longer sweating and therefore did not need to rest his head any longer. However he was very reluctant to remove it, but he did begin to gently rock his head so that it seemed as if he was nuzzling Sami's neck.

"Do you have family back home?" Larry asked in a slightly worried tone, as if he was fearing the answer.

Offline SamiChee

• Realm of Dreams
« Reply #1693 on: August 12, 2011, 07:51:44 PM »
Sami smiled softly. She liked the feel of him nuzzling her. "Yes. A mother and father, and my younger brother. Oh, I hope he is all right... He has a tendency to get into huge trouble when I am not around. It really worries me, so I don't leave him along too often. And I don't even know how long I have been away..." She sighed and closed her eyes, leaning her head back. "I really wish I was home right now. Just to make sure he was all right."

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #1694 on: August 12, 2011, 08:04:14 PM »
Larry was reluctant to tell Sami what he had found out, but he knew that she needed to know the truth. He sat up and looked in her beautiful green eyes with his mismatched blue right eye and green left eye, both of which were full of sadness right now.

"Sami I really hate to say this, but I could not detect any sort of disturbance in the area. I honestly don't think you can return to your home. I am so sorry." Larry said in a tone that made it apparent he was being sincere and wished his news was different.