Author Topic: Animorphs: A New Beginning  (Read 54770 times)

Offline jmnar4

Re: Animorphs: A New Beginning
« Reply #90 on: July 28, 2008, 08:58:27 PM »
After demorphing Jason rolled his eyes as he figured Cody would about the free food.  "We'll think about food later.  Lets see if this thing with The Sharing gets us anywhere.  We go to The Sharing, look around, and see what there is to see."  Suddenly a idea came to him.  "I got a plan.  I'll get a small morph and sneak around The Sharing meeting and get some info so we don't attract any unwanted attention.  What do you think?"

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Per scientia totus est ostendo sum
« Reply #91 on: July 28, 2008, 09:43:54 PM »
<It is a good plan.> Yarin said, as he demorphed.  "However I think I will go with you to the meeting, I already have a small rodentia morph."
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 11:33:45 PM by yarin »
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #92 on: July 28, 2008, 09:58:23 PM »
And so they went to the Sharing meeting. Cody went with Nichole, while Yarin helped Jason get a morph and the two went separately.

The meeting was on the beach, and several people played volleyball by the light of the setting sun. There were people in the water, and others eating food at the buffet tables. Cody kept his eye out on what was happening as he munched on various foods, while Nichole hanged out with her roommate.

They soon found out the Sharing was divided into two groups. There was the smaller full member group, which was very nice to everyone, and kept order. Then there was the larger group of regular members.

"Is it just me, or do the full members seem to go out of their way to make you feel comfortable? That kind of thing makes me suspicious. Not that I get the impression that this place is connected to the Yeerks." Cody said to Nichole while they were somewhat alone.

"Jason and Yarin should be snooping around about now. I wonder if I should do the dog thing and look around myself. Or would you like more company? I'm undecided."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline jmnar4

« Reply #93 on: July 29, 2008, 03:19:32 PM »
(what morph are yarin and i using to spy on The Sharing)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #94 on: July 29, 2008, 05:07:25 PM »
(how about rat i already have one.)
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #95 on: July 29, 2008, 09:20:04 PM »
(what morph are yarin and i using to spy on The Sharing)
(You decide what Jason is going to be. A mouse or lizard or insect or whatever.)

(Jason or Yarin, just post something.)
« Last Edit: July 30, 2008, 07:54:28 AM by Daphnes »

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #96 on: July 30, 2008, 08:08:02 PM »
Yarin morphed to rat and with Jason infiltrated the Sharing. <I do not like this form.> Yarin said. <Well its not my favorite animal either.> Jason said as they crawled across the floor of the beach house, <hey what is this device?> Yarin asked. <It looks like an elevator, its a machine that moves people from one level of a building to another.> Jason said. <Someone is coming.> Yarin said. <Let us get on.>  As they got on and it went down, and they entered a huge cavern. <Oh Paox.> Yarin swore.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 11:08:40 AM by yarin »

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #97 on: July 30, 2008, 08:32:27 PM »
Yarin morphed to rat and with Jason infiltrated the Sharing.
(You're supposed to post more than one line. It needs to be something that leads the group to believe the Sharing is connected to the Yeerks. I'm sure you can think of something good.)

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #98 on: July 30, 2008, 09:49:05 PM »
(how was that?)

Offline jmnar4

« Reply #99 on: July 31, 2008, 06:13:47 AM »
As Jason's rat eyes adjusted to the light, he saw that the elevator had opened on to a huge cavern, big enough for a few football stadiums to fit in.  Along the edges of the cave were numerous buildings.  In the middle was what looked like a massive lake that looked like molten lead.  Rats eyes weren't the best for seeing things from a distance but the rat's keen sense of hearing told Jason that something was doing on down here.  He was hearing all kinds of screams, cries, and pleas, human voices from the sound of it.  <Lets get out of here.> he said to Yarin. <We found something big and have to tell the others.>

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #100 on: July 31, 2008, 11:16:09 AM »
Yarin and Jason exited the elevator and found Nichole. <Nichole, where is Cody?> "He's over there talking to some people. What did you guys find." <We found a very large cavern that is being used by the Yeerks.> Yarin said. <Go tell Cody while we find a place to demorph.> Jason said.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 01:46:04 PM by yarin »

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #101 on: July 31, 2008, 11:19:49 AM »
(ok its up to you guys now lol)

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #102 on: July 31, 2008, 12:13:03 PM »
(I'm going to see if Traycon posts soon. If not, then I'll post. Good job on your posts, guys.)

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I'm sitting on Jesse because he is comfy! XD
« Reply #103 on: July 31, 2008, 10:06:28 PM »
((Sorry. Work plus my dad without his car kinda made things a little screwy here in t3 land.))

"I'm fine if you wanna go," Nichole replied. "I'm used to standing alone. Plus, I should probably see where Lynn went. So, go ahead and do your dog thing." She smiled, trying to hide the fact that she was terribly uncomfortable in a situation like this, and would in fact rather not be left alone.
I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. -Rob Thomas, "I am an Illusion"

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #104 on: July 31, 2008, 11:06:19 PM »
Just then, two mice scurried under the buffet table.

<Cody. Nichole. It is us, under the table.> Yarin said. <We have found an entrance to what seems to be a Yeerk pool in the Sharing Building.>

Cody bent down and scooped up the two mice, hiding them in his shirt. He and Nichole left the crowd and headed for an isolated area.

"Ok, we need to get inside. The full members are likely Controllers, and they may be our ticket in. One of us can morph into one of the Controllers, and sneak the others inside. Then we morph our battle morphs, and free the hosts. That is, if no one minds morphing another Human. I don't have any problem with it."

"If anyone has a problem with that, we can sneak in as ourselves when the building is closed. Let's vote for plan A or plan B."

(For the record, I've never been a fan of the "no morphing sentient creatures" rule. I don't see any comparison between morphing Human and infesting one.)
« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 11:18:51 PM by Daphnes »

Ani-Master 2014!