Author Topic: Animorphs: A New Beginning  (Read 49908 times)

Offline jmnar4

Animorphs: A New Beginning
« on: July 14, 2008, 02:21:10 PM »
Storyline: Lets say that the original animorphs never went to the construction site like in Megamorphs 4. Its a different group of kids that come across Elfangor and are given the power to morph and learn of the Yeerk invasion.

Rules:
1.None of the original animorphs can be used; remember, this is a new group of animorphs

2. Third person only. You can do first person, only if you are good at writing. And put loads of emotion. Other than that, third person.

3. One player per person. Lets start with four humans, up to six. All other existing beings in the book will be added on later. There will be no god play or super morphs. You can play as a controller. You have to play both yeerk and host.

4. New aliens and allies are encouraged.

5. We'll keep the original enemies from the books but add a little twist.

5. Age will be 13-19. If you want a pre-existing relationship with another character you have to talk to the other author first. Lets have some variety in personality.

6. There is no leader. That is up to the kids to decide whose going to call the shots.

7. Also if you want to RP, make sure you can post at least every other day.

8. If you wish to get out of the RP please send notice so we won't be left hanging. (We'll find some way to kill your character if you wish to leave.)

9. More than a sentence when posting. Please. I don't have to say this but I will.

10. No perfect characters. No Mary/Gary-Sues.

11. No stealing Andalite technology unless discussed and agreed upon by the GROUP

12.  we will decide on who wants what morph as we get through the story.

So, have fun and enjoy.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 02:29:06 PM by jmnar4 »

Offline jmnar4

Re: Animorphs: A New Beginning
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2008, 02:23:07 PM »
For your character:
-Name
-personality
-a brief bio

I'll start it off.

Name: Jason Warrick

Appearance: 5' 8", athletic build, good looks, brown hair done in a buzz cut, and brown eyes that seem to have a intense, determined look to them.

Personality: Jason is always up for a challenge, and never backs out on helping a friend. He knows when is the right time to do something and when not it isn't.

Bio: Jason is the third oldest of four children with a older brother and sister in college and a younger brother in high school. His dad is a doctor and his mom is a teacher. Jason lived a average, everyday life until he becomes a animorph. He accepts the choice because he felt he could make a difference, fighting not only for the people he cares about but for the entire human race. Strong-willed and determined, Jason never backs away from a challenge.

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Per scientia totus est ostendo sum
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2008, 02:42:19 PM »
"One player per person. Lets start with four humans, up to six. All other existing beings in the book will be added on later. There will be no god play or super morphs. You can play as a controller. You have to play both yeerk and host.
New aliens and allies are encouraged."
does this mean that if you want to play an alien character you have to wait till later?
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline jmnar4

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2008, 02:50:55 PM »
we will start as soon as we have at least two more people.  as for your question, your character can be a alien if you want.  Just be sure to state what kind of alien you are.

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2008, 03:10:57 PM »
Name Yarin

Species Nyac (see http://animorphsforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=528.0 for species information)

Age 19

Appearance: 6’ 6” bald thin muscular build.

Personality Highly curious about the unknown non confrontational would prefer to talk his way out of a situation rather than fight but is always ready to lend a helping hand (or four)

Bio born in the Northern City of Geptul on Nya the only child of Paval and Laclab like all Nyac they were scientists.
When he was 18 the yeerks tried to invade his homeworld but failed due to the Nyac being highly telepathic. after that he became bored with his life and took a small ship into space on a ship searching for  the unknown after receiving a transmission from an andalite scout ship about the yeerks being on earth he fired his zero space engines and headed for earth.
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2008, 04:51:08 PM »
I think I want to try this out.

-Name: Cody

-description of appearance: Cody wears plain shirts and jeans. He has a kind of ragged look. His hair is brown, and his eyes are green. He is athletic, and has a muscular look.

-personality: He cares about himself more than other people, but he's more or less friendly to other teens and kids. He distrusts adults, police, and the like. He is soft spoken, but rarely lies. He is the least willing to fight the Yeerks, but he envies the others who have families that are important enough that they'll risk their lives for them.

-a brief bio: Cody is a homeless drifter that had been staying in the construction site for the past few days. He was coming back to the site after spending the day walking around town, when Elfangor landed. He was drawn to it all for the mystery of what was going on.

He accepts the gift because he figures he has nothing to lose. He stays because he likes morphing, and would feel bad about using the power, but not using it for the reason it was given to him.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 09:46:51 PM by Daphnes »

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline jmnar4

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2008, 04:53:16 PM »
welcome....now all we need are at least two more people to start.

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2008, 05:05:55 PM »
i'll join in later whenever you add the alien characters

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2008, 05:08:30 PM »
I notice our characters are rather muscular. I put mine as muscular because he spends all his time outdoors and travels a lot. I think I might have him be an estreen, if no one minds. I haven't decided if he's going to be a good thief or anything like that.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I'm sitting on Jesse because he is comfy! XD
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2008, 05:49:38 PM »
-Name: Nichole (Nick or Chole)
-description of appearance: She has short. curly, brown hair, which currently has blond highlights and red bangs. She's about 5'2" and built like a brick-house. This slightly overweight girl is stronger than most girls her age, simply because that's just how her bone and muscle structure came together.
She is often seen wearing two-week old jeans and a clean wrinkled t-shirt.
-personality: On the outside she is a caring, calm, and painfully shy person. On the inside she's mostly a caring, calm person, but there are times when she really wants to let some anger and frustration fly. Something always seems to stop her, though. Except for certain times...She also breaks down if she gets too frustrated.
She enjoys sports to a point, though she likes to play them more than watch them. She hates board games and video games.
-a brief bio: A Georgia girl by birth and a Pensylvania girl by heart, she has recently moved to _____ (We going with California?) to attend college and has found that adjusting to the place itself isn't hard. It's adjusting to living without her parents and friends.
I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. -Rob Thomas, "I am an Illusion"

Offline jmnar4

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2008, 10:21:31 PM »
its good to see you all.  we can get started whenever everyone is ready, and to see if anyone else is interested in joining.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2008, 10:36:03 PM »
Okay. So far there's Nichole and Jason taking a shortcut through the site on their way home, and Cody going back to the site because that's where he's been sleeping for the past few days. I will start.

In Character: Cody often prefered to think of himself as a freeroaming drifter, but many people he met just called him homeless. He didn't really care. Half the time he didn't even regret that he had no parents or guardians. Adults just talked like they knew everything anyway, and felt like kids and teens needed their lives lived for them.

He came into town a few days ago, and settled in an abandon construction area. It was alright, and had some other freeroamers to talk to. He was coming back to his place one evening when he saw some other teens passing through. They didn't look like they belonged, and seemed slightly tense as they walked through.

He decided not to cause trouble, and just watch them pass, but one of them looked into the sky and pointed at something. Cody thought it might be a plane at first, but it was weird. It was also heading straight for the site. He couldn't believe what was happening, but we was witnessing an alien spaceship landing on Earth!

He found himself drawn to the ship as it landed, and kind of stood behind the other people as they all watched in awe.

Out of Character: It's actually kind of late, and I have to go to bed. Someone else can pick up from here, or whatever.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I'm sitting on Jesse because he is comfy! XD
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2008, 06:58:41 AM »
((I'm assuming this means we're starting.))

Nichole sighed to herself. She wasn't just a little lost. She was completely and totally turned around. She had gotten directions from her roommate, but she could barely remember them. And on top of that, her roommate wasn't answering the phone. So, instead of turning away from the construction site, like she was suppose to, she had wandered into it.
She was beginning to show the signs of breaking down, despite her desperate attempts to hold it in. But all the same, her chest tightened and tears started rolling from the utter frustration of being completely lost in a new town.
I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. -Rob Thomas, "I am an Illusion"

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2008, 07:12:23 AM »
Out of Character: I have two questions. Should we keep the Escafil Device for our group, assuming it survives again? Should we skip part of the beginning because most people are probably familiar with the part where Elfangor gives Humans power, and Visser Three comes down to eat him?

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2008, 07:53:58 AM »
ooc
ok just let me know when you'll be adding the alien characters cause right now im heading for earth