Author Topic: Animorphs: A New Beginning  (Read 54769 times)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Per scientia totus est ostendo sum
Re: Animorphs: A New Beginning
« Reply #60 on: July 23, 2008, 09:22:50 PM »
(what should my human morph look like i Mean hight hair/eye/skin color i assume its an average of all of yours)
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #61 on: July 23, 2008, 09:30:29 PM »
(Well, Cody is white. I never specified that, but since I'm white then Cody will be too.)

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #62 on: July 23, 2008, 10:00:25 PM »
(ok im going for the androgynous look)
Yarin aquired his team mates after making sure nicole left the room and began to morph, his lower arms retracted into his body and his fingers merged together becoming 5 instead of 6, his skin became a pale pink color  he felt his vision dim as 4 of his eyes disappeared. Hair grew on his head short redish brown with specks of blonde. he was fully human now and naked, "I do not understand how do you see past the visible light spectrum with only two eyes? And how do you express emotions without changing your skin color? And what," he asked looking down and pointed between his legs, "Are these."
(I can change this if needed)
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2008, 10:09:31 PM »
"We don't see past the visible light spectrum. Whatever that is. We express emotion by talking and body language. THOSE are things you never show a woman unless you are seriously in love with her, and what you never show a man at all." Cody said after covering his eyes. "Jason, please go to your house and bring the man some pants. Why couldn't he have morphed a female?"

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #64 on: July 23, 2008, 10:19:50 PM »
(just to clearify Nyac don't have testies in the traditional sense theirs are on the inside arranged like a human females reproductive system. oh and by the way the questions i was asking are a reference to the first time Ax morphed human in the tv series.)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 10:56:53 PM by yarin »

Offline jmnar4

« Reply #65 on: July 24, 2008, 11:50:22 AM »
(Cody can be the leader.  i personally am not the leader type.)

Jason slipped back inside and brought back jeans and t-shirt for Yarin.  It took a few minutes for Jason and Cody to help Yarin with his new clothes til he looked normal, for a alien in a human morph.  "Ok," Jason said when they were finished, "what do we do now?"

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #66 on: July 24, 2008, 01:14:29 PM »
"Now we need something to fight with that's better than dogs. We need morphs that will strike fear in the hearts of our enemies. Bears, tigers, crocodiles, wolves, rhinos, and whatever else we can acquire. Unfortunately, just doing that will be dangerous. We can find animals at the zoo area of The Gardens."

After making arrangements, they went to The Gardens and paid admission.

"We need to find a way to sneak into the back area and acquire some mean morphs. Then we start practicing and get ready to hit the enemy's base of operations. That is, assuming the Yeerks have a ground base somewhere."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline jmnar4

« Reply #67 on: July 24, 2008, 11:21:32 PM »
"The Yeerk's base will most likely be hidden, just where it is we'll figure out later." Jason said.  "Right now we have to figure out a way to sneak into the back area, anyone got any ideas?"

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #68 on: July 24, 2008, 11:56:34 PM »
(are we sneaking into the animal habitats at the gardens? if so which habitat first cause i have an idea but its a real long shot.)

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #69 on: July 25, 2008, 11:13:03 AM »
(It doesn't really matter which habitat first. To make it quicker, I say all of us split up and find which battle morphs we want to use. Then meet back up later. I also have an idea about how we find the pool area. Nichole's roomate is a controller, since she was invited to The Sharing. At some point Nichole should mention the invitation to The Sharing.)

"I have an idea." Cody said after they found one of the doors to the back area. "Yarin. Try using your telepthy to open the lock from the inside. Try turning the part of the knob on the other side to unlock the door."

"I wonder if Yarin even needs a battle morph." Cody said absentmindedly.

(I don't know if Yarin can actually do that, but it would be a quick way to get in without having to find keys.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I'm sitting on Jesse because he is comfy! XD
« Reply #70 on: July 25, 2008, 11:24:35 AM »
((I was actually thinking of having her mention her intention to go to the meeting, instead of just making a comment about it.))

"One quick question...How do you plan on touching the dangerous animals?!" she asked, trying to keep her voice quiet. A part of her had already figured out what she wanted to have as her first morph, but the other part of her wasn't so sure about breaking into the Gardens.
I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. -Rob Thomas, "I am an Illusion"

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #71 on: July 25, 2008, 04:34:05 PM »
(lol thats telekinesis not telepathy I could use my telepathy to influence the guards by planting a post hypnotic suggestion Actually I have some dna samples from a creature on my homeworld with me on my crashed ship I could use it)
« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 04:38:20 PM by yarin »

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #72 on: July 25, 2008, 04:48:05 PM »
(lol thats telekinesis not telepathy I could use my telepathy to influence the guards by planting a post hypnotic suggestion Actually I have some dna samples from a creature on my homeworld with me on my crashed ship I could use it)

(Well, go ahead and post that. Make one of them forget to lock the door back or something. And my bad about the wrong word. Telekenesis, not telepathy.)

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #73 on: July 25, 2008, 09:19:01 PM »
Yarin decided he couldn't go through with it himself, he wasn't in complete control of his human morph and he didn't feel safe, but he had another idea after tricking the guards into letting the others in he ran back to his ship, demorphed  and unthawed the specimens he had brought along he accuired them, remorphed to human and met up with the others.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #74 on: July 26, 2008, 09:09:10 PM »
After some sneaking around, they came to a crocodile exibit. "Will you look at how big that thing is? I'll bet it could really mess up some of those bladed aliens." Cody said.

"I'll show you how it's done." He got inside the enclosure and creeped up to a croc that was sunbathing. Very slowly he reached out and touched the very end of its tail with one finger. After acquiring it, he made it out. "See? Easy!"

"I don't know." Nichole said.

"Just find something that won't rip you apart immediately, and get out while the animal is in the aquiring trance." Cody said.

Ani-Master 2014!