Author Topic: Animorphs: A New Beginning  (Read 54635 times)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Per scientia totus est ostendo sum
Re: Animorphs: A New Beginning
« Reply #1155 on: October 28, 2008, 01:27:37 PM »
(oh that would be interesting since humans have heat vision sensors the yeerks have them to.)
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Kelran-Isthinar

• Tempus Fugit
« Reply #1156 on: October 28, 2008, 02:04:43 PM »
((and thus, as star trek once predicted, the cloak is replaced by the holo-cloak  ;) ))
*anything* is possible, *some* things are probable, this is what is.
And I will continue to deal with what is...
Until it is no more....

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1157 on: October 28, 2008, 02:23:37 PM »
(Yay my to obsessions come to connect)
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I'm sitting on Jesse because he is comfy! XD
« Reply #1158 on: October 28, 2008, 02:43:14 PM »
((*Opens mouth* ... *Closes mouth* Eh...stuipid question: When did it say that?
EDIT: Forgot the word "say"...I'm so with it, aren't I?))

Nichole moved over to look at what Yarin had given Hu. "It's like X-Men Evolution and Star Trek had a crazy love-child," she commented, having heard the conversation. "Now, does it tell time, too?" She lifted a hand. "I'm only joking."
She was starting to get hungry, now, and nudged Yarin gently with her elbow. "You wanna go hit a burger joint with me? I'm starving, and as much as I appreciate what your ship has to offer, nothing compares to a good burger with cheese, bacon, and katsup." She grinned firtaciously. She was, admitedly overdoing it just a bit, but she was staking a claim.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 03:22:14 PM by traycon3 »
I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. -Rob Thomas, "I am an Illusion"

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1159 on: October 28, 2008, 03:06:19 PM »
(Oh another of my favorites come to tribute in this story sweet)

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
« Reply #1160 on: October 28, 2008, 04:22:29 PM »
((Naturally, I have no idea what you guys (and gal) are talking about.  Not much of a trekkie over here.  Of course, Hu also has no idea . . .))

Hu had no idea what Nichole was referencing, but he nodded all the same and flicked his tail in a casual way.  "My Encarta tells Aruten time, but I have calibrated it for this planet's time.  It is unusual, because apparently twenty-three of your years equal one Aruten year.  We don't so much as have months as the hot, rainy, cold, and dry seasons. . . ."  Hu said nothing more.  He felt that perhaps he was talking too much, and was unsure that the others were even interested in such things.

((Too bad we can't get this story published with the fee going to all of us or some sort of charity ;) . . .  I really think it would sell.  Oh well. ;)))

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1161 on: October 28, 2008, 04:24:02 PM »
((cody and Emily are both at the ship, but I don't have any good ideas about what to post. Unless someone starts talking to either of them.))

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #1162 on: October 28, 2008, 04:25:30 PM »
Hu noticed Cody and Emily, and queried, "Oh, Cody.  Emily.  Anything new to report?  Or nothing new?"

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1163 on: October 28, 2008, 04:50:59 PM »
"We got some new morphs, and spent some time together." Cody said.

"Yeah. We'll be more prepared for recon and battle missions in the future." Emily said.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1164 on: October 28, 2008, 05:42:40 PM »
((Too bad we can't get this story published with the fee going to all of us or some sort of charity ;) . . .  I really think it would sell.  Oh well. ;)))

(that sounds like a good idea i was just thinking that I could print this and take out all the non story elements and correct spelling and make a little book.)

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1165 on: October 28, 2008, 05:59:05 PM »
((As long as I get a fair share of the money, and get full rights to both of my characters, I'm ok with it.))

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1166 on: October 28, 2008, 06:03:05 PM »
(theres no money involved i was just gonna share it with my friends but first I gotta find some)

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #1167 on: October 28, 2008, 06:27:56 PM »
((Hmmm . . . I intended that as a bit of joke.  Anyway, back to the story, I was playing around with an idea.  Perhaps by some freak accident a portal opens up to Aruten and Hu is faced with a decision of going home or something else involvin' you guys (and gal).))

Hu nodded toward Cody and Emily.  Then he relayed to them Bened's unnatural change, again not concealing his contempt for his brother.

(January 7, 2020)

Offline jake_berenson

• my charecter in a story i'm wrting
« Reply #1168 on: October 28, 2008, 06:29:27 PM »
(Hey I've been copying it! But It's only my part and beyond. and cwe have to split it into books too and I've been thinking. is nicole going out with yarin? If not could she and peter be boyfriend and girlfriend? don't get p.o'd if not.  )
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 06:31:31 PM by jake_berenson »
Rachel "let's do it."

Linkin park rocks!

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1169 on: October 28, 2008, 06:34:27 PM »
"Bened is dangerous. We know what Visser Five wants, but we don't know what his goals are. Maybe we should try to figure him out." Cody said. "Some of us could go find him and keep an eye on him, but at least one of us needs to hang around with Qodon and Delmin."

Ani-Master 2014!