Author Topic: Animorphs: A New Beginning  (Read 54638 times)

Offline jake_berenson

• my charecter in a story i'm wrting
Re: Animorphs: A New Beginning
« Reply #1125 on: October 25, 2008, 04:02:01 PM »
(Sorry I was HANGING WITH MY FRIEND AND HE HA no internet. could you not kick me off? mom says I can't go on the computer till i get my grades up. I can only rarely get on.)

Peter wandered what the fuss was. soddenly his other conciousness took over and he blacked out.

When he awoke he was fully human again.

"What happend?" he asked. they seemed to be ignoring him.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2008, 04:16:10 PM by jake_berenson »
Rachel "let's do it."

Linkin park rocks!

Offline jake_berenson

« Reply #1126 on: October 25, 2008, 04:25:45 PM »
(Thanks)

"Yarin whats going on? did you cure my brother?"
Rachel "let's do it."

Linkin park rocks!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Per scientia totus est ostendo sum
« Reply #1127 on: October 25, 2008, 04:45:10 PM »
(I have no idea)
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline jake_berenson

« Reply #1128 on: October 25, 2008, 05:02:59 PM »
(We'll just say you did and he's in the b-room right now. any Idea's for next mission? kondrona generater? yeerk pool? police chief? ???)
Rachel "let's do it."

Linkin park rocks!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1129 on: October 25, 2008, 05:26:37 PM »
(lets wait until the others post)
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline jake_berenson

« Reply #1130 on: October 25, 2008, 05:28:20 PM »
(ok
come on! somebody post! can we attack the yeerk pool? what defences does it have.)

« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 02:09:11 PM by jake_berenson »
Rachel "let's do it."

Linkin park rocks!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1131 on: October 26, 2008, 06:43:33 PM »
(I don't know aperantly everyone is busy)

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I'm sitting on Jesse because he is comfy! XD
« Reply #1132 on: October 27, 2008, 09:34:40 AM »
((I can tell you boys missed me. So much.
But I've decided to come back, if only because I enjoy role-playing with Yarin, Cloaked, and Kelran. Nohensen's currently on my list, and I haven't really rped with Jake enough.
Cloaked: Thanks for understanding my reasons for leaving.
Yarin: Thanks for actually missing me. I'm coming back only because you asked.
Nohensen: I have a life filled with fairly hard courses and times where I need to actually sleep or study. So, if I come on and between Monday and Tuesday, there has been over a page in posts, I'm probably going to have to play a bit of catch-up, which sometimes can take a few days. So, back. Off. If I miss something, I'm able to make up some bull as to why Nichole missed it. If you have a problem with my posting, bring it to me first. Not to everyone else. Otherwise, I'm leaving for good, and no amount of pleading from Yarin to actually get something moving again will bring me back.
Kelran:...Eh, you didn't seem to care either way...I have nothing to yell at/thank you for.
Jake:...Uh...Haven't really rped with you long enough. My advice to you is to focus on keeping those grades up. Don't worry about the rp so much. If Nohensen gives you a hard time, I'll be sure to yell at him for you.
If you have a problem with my return, state it now, or forever hold your peace.))

Wreching sounds could be heard coming from whatever Yarin called his bathroom. Most of the antidote had managed to enter her system fast enough to devolve her, but for some reason, she had a bad reaction to it, and coupled with the taste, it had resulted in a big mess.
When her stomach was finally empty, she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "Do you have any cups or something? Or Sprite? Warm Sprite would be wonderful." She leaned in the doorframe, looking pale, and shaking, the remnants of her reaction being wiped on her pants. She could still taste the antidote, but it was coupled with a rather disgusting acidic taste.

((Oh, and if I'm back, I might not post from Thursday to Monday, since I'm going to go and attempt socialization with my parents. My internet time depends greatly on whether or not my friend accompanies me and/or the time I spend with my parents/cats. Assuming the basement no longer smells like something died down there...>.>' ))
I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. -Rob Thomas, "I am an Illusion"

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1133 on: October 27, 2008, 09:40:11 AM »
(Yay your back and now that Delmin and Qodon are with us we can finally do that idea we were talking about)

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1134 on: October 27, 2008, 09:48:54 AM »
((Yup. Now are you going to actually respond to Nichole's question about the soda or just sit there? :P ))

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
« Reply #1135 on: October 27, 2008, 09:54:03 AM »
((I'm glad you're back, traycon.  I didn't know Yarin was that persuasive . . . okay, I know I misspelled that.))

Hu had spent his time cultivating his plants and producing more powders, combat spices ((okay, I know that sounds weird)), and various draughts -- though not the Devolution Draught.  That has caused enough trouble already.  The time came when he decided to go on a little walk.  He passed through the Forgetfulness Fog, and when he reached a good distance away from the cave -- to examine a species of bird very similar to the antacynus species on Aruten ((a duck)), when he was assaulted by Bened.

Hu expertly dodged the attack.  But noticed immediately that something was very different about him.  His claws and fangs . . . they were coated with some sort of metal.  His maniac eyes were now different somehow.  He couldn't have been infested -- that would be lethal.

"Noticed have you, brother?" he said, with a calm cool in his voice.  "When you became the Gigantofatalismilodon, I decided that I was in need of an . . . upgrade."

"You're still a fool, Bened." Hu retorted.  "A little metal coating on you claws and fangs, and you believe yourself to be invincible."

"You're the fool, Hu!" Bened sneered.  "This metal is pure animadmantium!  The strongest, most-durable metal in the universe!  Completely unbreakable!  And it runs through my entire skeleton!"

Hu refused to believe Bened's assertions that the metal's properties was as he described.

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1136 on: October 27, 2008, 10:21:28 AM »
"I do not have any Bicarbonate of soda I appologize. However I may have something else " Yarin said as he went to his food replicator and produced a Nanander "Here drink this." he said handing Nichole the bright yellow foaming drink.

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1137 on: October 27, 2008, 10:34:03 AM »
((It is? ...Great...now it's gonna drive me crazy. Thanks, Cloaked. :P Both for the warm welcome, and for creating a desire to go look it up in Word now...Must...Resist ...))

She smiled, taking the drink from Yarin and taking a sip. The taste was...bearable.

"It appears that this creature is unable to consume a simple mixture of..." The alien said a few words that Nichole couldn't even begin to understand. Then laughed. "Perhaps it is a flaw of their species. May I ask why you insist on staying on this planet, Yarin? Are they such an interesting study?" The alien had a femanine quality to her voice.

Nichole felt her temper flare a bit, but tried to stay calm. She breathed heavily through her nose, closing her eyes. The deevolution had caused her to become more violent, reacting on instinct, and she could feel some of that still sturring within her. She clenched her teeth and breathed out.
"I should probably head back to school, soon."

"It still attends school?" Slight laugh. "How sad."

Breathe. Breathe. Do not punch Yarin's friend into the wall. Breathe.
She took another drink of the yellow concoction, this time tossing it back to the point where it barely touched her tounge, drinking about half of it in three gulps. She just hoped that this wouldn't have her running back to the bathroom.
"Thanks, sweetie," she said, giving the female Nyac behind Yarin a look.

"Sweetie?" Qodon asked Yarin in the Nyac language. "What is the significance of that?"

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1138 on: October 27, 2008, 10:43:23 AM »
(Nice ;D)
"It is a term of affection on this world." Yarin said to Qodon in Nyish. "They may be a primative people however they do have potential."

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1139 on: October 27, 2008, 10:50:07 AM »
"Affection? Is it attracted to you?" She smirked. The idea was ludicris. Yarin. With that. Ha. Even though technically they had stopped the mating process, she would still have him back sooner or later. "What a silly idea."