Author Topic: Animorphs: A New Beginning  (Read 54629 times)

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I'm sitting on Jesse because he is comfy! XD
Re: Animorphs: A New Beginning
« Reply #1185 on: October 29, 2008, 06:25:27 PM »
((Re-post: ))
Nichole moved over to look at what Yarin had given Hu. "It's like X-Men Evolution and Star Trek had a crazy love-child," she commented, having heard the conversation. "Now, does it tell time, too?" She lifted a hand. "I'm only joking."
She was starting to get hungry, now, and nudged Yarin gently with her elbow. "You wanna go hit a burger joint with me? I'm starving, and as much as I appreciate what your ship has to offer, nothing compares to a good burger with cheese, bacon, and katsup." She grinned firtaciously. She was, admitedly overdoing it just a bit, but she was staking a claim.
I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. -Rob Thomas, "I am an Illusion"

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Per scientia totus est ostendo sum
« Reply #1186 on: October 29, 2008, 06:48:25 PM »
"Yes I would gladly join you on your venture to injest bovine products." Yarin said turning orange with happiness
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
« Reply #1187 on: October 29, 2008, 07:07:55 PM »
Hu nodded to Cody, "Yes, I concur.  But Bened will be dangerous.  I suggest that I go myself -- I'll use my cloak or this auxillery device Yarin constructed.  I also advise whoever comes along too have a small morph accessible."

Hu stood silently for a moment, then said, "Perhaps we should find Bened first."

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.

Offline Kelran-Isthinar

• Tempus Fugit
« Reply #1188 on: October 29, 2008, 07:46:51 PM »
Kelran piped up, "I despise morphing, but my flight abilites and eyesight mean I can spy on anyone unseen while they are out of doors, transport people to and from drop and pickup points, and provide backup if things sour. If Yarin and Nichole can mind our new arrivals, Emily could doubtless provide assistance as well."

It seemed to Kelran like the perfect plan, Emily who was their best mind on Yeerks and their technology and protocol, Cody who was the best fighter they had who was also morph capable, himself who could quite obviously fly and deal great amounts of damage in battle, and Hu who was the resident Bened expert and of course therefore in charge of this mission after a fashion.
At least, in Kelran's mind.
*anything* is possible, *some* things are probable, this is what is.
And I will continue to deal with what is...
Until it is no more....

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1189 on: October 29, 2008, 08:22:14 PM »
"When do you wish to depart." Yarin asked Nichole.
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #1190 on: October 29, 2008, 08:26:36 PM »
Hu knew that Yarin was addressing Nichole, but he answered anyway, "We should leave immediately.  Give Bened no time to regroup with the Yeerks.  I threw him a good distance away while in my devolved state, but that is not to say that it was far enough away from his allies."

Hu said nothing as thought about it some more.  Then he spoke in an unusually wary voice.  "Bened isn't exactly the subtle sort.  He'd leave a trail."

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1191 on: October 29, 2008, 08:34:22 PM »
"Actually Nichole and I were leaving to get some proper nurishment for her" Yarin said to Hu.  Delmin walked up to Hu "I have been meaning to ask you what is your planet of oragin and is it in an alternate quantum reality or in another dimension seperate from this one? I only ask because i am a quantum physicist apprentice." Delmin asked.

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #1192 on: October 29, 2008, 08:58:18 PM »
Hu replied, in a rather surly manner, "I have no idea where Aruten, my planet, is in relation to this one.  All I know is Bened and I got sucked into a whirling vortex, and suddenly we were here.  I'm a mage apprentice, not an explorer. . . ."

Actually, Hu was made into a master mage, but he didn't want to confess that.  He still didn't feel like a master mage.  And his tail wasn't tufted, as it would have in the ceremony that would accompany his rise to a master mage status.

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1193 on: October 29, 2008, 09:03:02 PM »
"Whirling vortex,was it blue or red in color I ask because you may have just discovered transdimentional travel?" Delmin asked
« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 09:08:00 PM by Yarin »

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #1194 on: October 29, 2008, 09:07:22 PM »
"I paid no attention to color." Hu said, still surly.  "It happened in seconds.  Besides, I was sort of engaged in a life-or-death battle with Bened."

((The vortex, as I see it, was more of a black color.  This may be a retcon, though. . . . I believe I'll go back and check.))

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1195 on: October 29, 2008, 09:08:37 PM »
(it doesnt really matter I was just trying to make a reference to Sliders lol)

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #1196 on: October 29, 2008, 09:19:01 PM »
((Checked anyway.  Turns out I was somewhat vague on that.  And I had forgotten that Sliders dealt with that. . . .))

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1197 on: October 29, 2008, 09:20:10 PM »
(you know of sliders?)

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #1198 on: October 29, 2008, 09:35:53 PM »
((Vaguely.))

Hu was starting to get impatient.  He knew Bened was going to head for his allies.  If he managed to contact them, it would be harder to get to him.  They'll send out those bladed reptiles, possibly some of those worms, and Sky Tiger knows what else.

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1199 on: October 29, 2008, 09:45:25 PM »
((if we all split up it would be harder them to find us)