Author Topic: Animorphs: A New Beginning  (Read 54671 times)

Offline Chad32

• God
Re: Animorphs: A New Beginning
« Reply #855 on: October 07, 2008, 07:39:12 PM »
((No, that's too coincidental. Our group will hear something about it the next day or whatever, and begin looking for you. That's the best way. You can be sure Emily would be upset that Cody did something like that. Nichole and possibly Yarin too. I may not do it, though.))

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Kelran-Isthinar

• Tempus Fugit
« Reply #856 on: October 07, 2008, 07:43:56 PM »
((Let me warn you, if that Yeerk comes out, its dying. If it stays in its dying.
Whether you kill it, it dies of starvation, Kelran kills it with your blessing, or you underestimate him and he has to throw Hu, yarin, you and a cape buffalo across the room and spear the slug himself... thats immaterial.  :D
And yeah, this is about am 8 hour drive from Death Valley. at the least. and as I said, approaching the cave via vehicle (exception of bug fighter) = impossible.))
*anything* is possible, *some* things are probable, this is what is.
And I will continue to deal with what is...
Until it is no more....

Offline jake_berenson

• my charecter in a story i'm wrting
« Reply #857 on: October 07, 2008, 07:45:31 PM »
(yeah but I'm ust going in that direction.) ::)
Rachel "let's do it."

Linkin park rocks!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Per scientia totus est ostendo sum
« Reply #858 on: October 07, 2008, 07:45:45 PM »
(you seem to be needlessly complicating your story)
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline jake_berenson

• my charecter in a story i'm wrting
« Reply #859 on: October 07, 2008, 07:46:39 PM »
(It'll get simpler when I join the group) 8)
Rachel "let's do it."

Linkin park rocks!

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #860 on: October 07, 2008, 07:49:58 PM »
((Then I'll go ahead and have him crush the slug. I'm actually a big fan of heroes that have a dark side, like Batman. So having Cody exhibit a dark, ruthless side would deapen his character. It will be ultimately up to Emily to bring his light side out through love. BTW, how upset wuld Kelran be if Cody killed the thing instead of him?))

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #861 on: October 07, 2008, 07:59:18 PM »
(oh that would be good lol im getting an image in my head oh all of us sitting in the cave oh if only i could draw)
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
« Reply #862 on: October 07, 2008, 08:04:03 PM »
(oh that would be good lol im getting an image in my head oh all of us sitting in the cave oh if only i could draw)

((I would like to see that to -- but I have no artisitc talent (unless writing counts).  Nohensen, it would also make it more realistic, I think, we all have dark and light sides. . . .))

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #863 on: October 07, 2008, 08:17:45 PM »
(He's right i mean look at me a calm collected scientist one minute a creator of horrible monsters the next lol)

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #864 on: October 07, 2008, 08:44:14 PM »
((Now all I need is for Kressellit to take the bait.))

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Kelran-Isthinar

• Tempus Fugit
« Reply #865 on: October 07, 2008, 08:46:16 PM »
((Meh, Kelran wouldnt be directly upset. Slightly miffed that he didnt get to claim the prize of killing it after he struggled so hard, but he would comend Cody's actions in swiftly gettin rid of it. Your choice any way it falls))

"Can you reall retain this creature? He's immensly larger than you... And I still must ask.. Why? why trust..." Kresillet momentarily lost control, and Kelran stumbled, then the Yeerk took over again. "NGH!" he grunted, "Why should I trust you?"
*anything* is possible, *some* things are probable, this is what is.
And I will continue to deal with what is...
Until it is no more....

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
« Reply #866 on: October 07, 2008, 08:49:32 PM »
((Hu won't be very happy, because he thinks that Cody really would give the Yeerk the morphing technology, and he is very opposed to that.))

"I cannot be a party to this," Hu said, standing, and walking outside.  But He did not go out of sight of those in the cave.  He would not abandon them when the Yeerk turned on them, as he felt sure that it would.

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #867 on: October 07, 2008, 08:55:39 PM »
"Why trust me? Because I'm your only hope for survival. Hu and Kelran have condemed you to death. Maybe Nichole or Emily might spare you, but I'm the only one with the box."

He got up and walked over to the field. "Of course, I want to save Kelran too. However, in war I'd like to save as many lives as I can. Even those that would otherwise be my enemy."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #868 on: October 07, 2008, 08:56:42 PM »
"The Yeerk is very near death I can sense it, his control overKelran is waning I suggest an alternative to destroying the Yeerk give it to me this is a rare opportunity for me to study it maybe discover a way to defeat them quicker."  Yarin said

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #869 on: October 07, 2008, 09:01:02 PM »
"Yarin wants to put you under a microscope or something. You want that instead?"

Ani-Master 2014!