Author Topic: Animorphs: A New Beginning  (Read 54672 times)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Per scientia totus est ostendo sum
Re: Animorphs: A New Beginning
« Reply #825 on: October 07, 2008, 04:22:35 PM »
(We now return you to your regularly scheduled rpg)
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I'm sitting on Jesse because he is comfy! XD
« Reply #826 on: October 07, 2008, 04:50:52 PM »
((*Sighs* This RPG is so boring. *Changes channel*
Lol, I'm just teasing guys.))

Nichole was lying on the ground, trying to get some sleep. Still it seemed to illude her. Or so she thought.
She opened her eyes again, rolling over on the ground. She had the oddest sensation that someone was watching her. She rolled over again, to see Kelran awake and staring at her. "When did you--" she started to say when Kelran somehow stepped through the forcefield. It was then that she noticed that everyone else was asleep.
She tried to scream, to wake them up, to move. But it was like her body was made of lead. She watched in horror as her friends were torn apart before the Griffon tore open her stomach.

"YAH!" Nichole yelled, sitting up with a start. She wiped the remnants of drool off her mouth with the back of her hand and looked around.

((I don't know who's awake, who's asleep, and who's on guard, so I'll let everyone else react to her sudden outburst accordingly. The italicized words are, obviously, part of a dream sequence.))
I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. -Rob Thomas, "I am an Illusion"

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #827 on: October 07, 2008, 05:03:59 PM »
"Aaahh! What? Who? Cody!" Emily yelled as she jerked up from dozing on a mat beside Cody.

"It's ok Emily. Nichole's having some kind of nightmare about the pool or something." Cody said. Her scream had startled him, but he had been awake and staring at Kelran. He began to stir slightly when she screamed, but still seemed to be more or less out of it.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #828 on: October 07, 2008, 05:32:12 PM »
Yarin woke with a start at all the noise *"Victua sycorax mapta vishual?"* he mumbled
Translation *May I clone your finger?*
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline jake_berenson

• my charecter in a story i'm wrting
« Reply #829 on: October 07, 2008, 06:12:47 PM »
(my guy had gotten captured by the skrit na and escaped with some others into a ship and became space pilots. he has had quite a few clashes with visser five thats why their familiar. He is also friends with the andalites and as such has the morphing power. can be changed. he has a sword insted of a right arm. can be changed. and I was thinking in a battle someone could be in trouble and I save him. Is it okay for me to be round 20 or 21? he lookes 11 but is an adult. by the way where are you guys?)

as his shredder arm gleaming in the sun. he had had the unfortunate luck to land in a desert. He saw some building ahead.
"ahh good." he said as he entered a tavern.
"I'll have a..... a flaming venus juice please."
"Say what?" asked the bartender.
"Oh uh bud light please."  peter answered cursing his forgetfullness.
"fine" said the bartender eyeing him suspiciosly.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 09:36:45 PM by jake_berenson »
Rachel "let's do it."

Linkin park rocks!

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
« Reply #830 on: October 07, 2008, 06:17:14 PM »
((A very isolated and overly-protected cave, jake.  Sorry for not posting sooner, but busy getting house clean.  Planning on movin' to Houston sometime in the near future -- but no date pinpointed.))

Hu glanced at Nichole, face emotionless, but he decided to finally sit down.  "Calm yourself, we're safe."  Then Hu heard Yarin's murmur and ****ed up an eyebrow.  His Encarta had translated the language.  "Sorry, but the ten digits I already have are just fine with me, Yarin."

Hu intended it as a joke, but his voice tone didn't really convey this.  Then Hu returned his glare at Kelran, keeping his ears alert.  His safeguards around the cave were holding up, he knew -- he would be able to sense when one was compromised.  The Forgetfulness Fog would be the first one to penetrate. . . .

((Of course, Hu had already innoculated the others with the antidote so that they are immune to it.))

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #831 on: October 07, 2008, 06:21:46 PM »
(Jake you got a fairly decent back story but you need to clarify somethings like how old was he when was he captured if he was 11 and got stuck in a cryostasis for like 10 years then I could understand why he still looks 11 but other than that it makes little sense alsoalthough a sword for an arm sounds impressive in reality it would be more of a hinderence than a benifit how about a prostetic that can be transformed into some kind of weapon and no offence but you cant just apear out of the blue and save someone it seems too formulaic)

Offline jake_berenson

« Reply #832 on: October 07, 2008, 06:24:09 PM »
(thanks for being honest and I'll take your suggestion about the age and arm. but his favorite weapon is a sword. suggestion for my intro? should I just somehow wander towards the cave? or come in  captured by yeerks? or be in "hand tho hand combat" with visser 5? probably too..... Impossible.)
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 06:30:33 PM by jake_berenson »
Rachel "let's do it."

Linkin park rocks!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #833 on: October 07, 2008, 06:35:36 PM »
(lets think of something a little more conspicous like we rescue you or something)

Offline jake_berenson

« Reply #834 on: October 07, 2008, 06:39:28 PM »
(cool with me. but couldn't I use my morphing arm/weapon to wipe out the yeerks or blast out of me prison? and how about my morphing arm looks silver especialy when it's in hand form? ;) should there be a like poisen that incapcidates my morphing arm and gets it stuck in hand form.)   
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 06:41:23 PM by jake_berenson »
Rachel "let's do it."

Linkin park rocks!

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #835 on: October 07, 2008, 06:46:16 PM »
((I don't think a fake arm can be morphed. You might make him a cyborg, where he's part machine. Then you'd either get rid of his ability to morph, or just have him be able to do partial morphing. ))

((One idea could be that he fights in a battle, and escapes, then the group hears about him. So they track him down without having to rescue him or be rescued.))

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline jake_berenson

« Reply #836 on: October 07, 2008, 06:49:40 PM »
(I'll go for the intro and he drank like a potion or  something for the arm. I want the weapon arm but I want him to hane a hand too.)
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 06:52:03 PM by jake_berenson »
Rachel "let's do it."

Linkin park rocks!

Offline Kelran-Isthinar

• Tempus Fugit
« Reply #837 on: October 07, 2008, 06:50:58 PM »
((If youve ever seen the movie Treasure Planet, Captain Silver's prosthetic arm can do some wicked cool things))

Kresillet woke the same instant Kelran did.
The first thing Kelran noticed was the pain. His own starvation and blood loss, exhaustion, sleep spice aftereffects, and borderline psychosis, combined with Keesillet's infinitely worse need for Kandrona particles.
<Who's going to die all alone now... Yeerk?>

*anything* is possible, *some* things are probable, this is what is.
And I will continue to deal with what is...
Until it is no more....

Offline jake_berenson

« Reply #838 on: October 07, 2008, 06:55:15 PM »
(yeah I'm kind of hinking like that only it can't be metal or he could'nt morph it. and he can only make it a shredder, hand, and sword, and they all look like silver including his hand so you know its not natural. but can I do a duel with visser 5 sometime?)
Rachel "let's do it."

Linkin park rocks!

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #839 on: October 07, 2008, 06:57:44 PM »
((I have seen treasure planet. It was a cool movie. Kelran shouldn't be starving, because of the nutrients. Unless they aren't doing the job they're supposed to do.))

Cody noticed Kelran was looking bad, but he wasn't sure what to do. Then he thought of something.

"Hey Kressillet. I've got a way out for you. You could continue living, and I could even get rid of your need for Kondrona radiation. If you agree to my terms, you won't have to die. You won't have to bother with three day schedules, or involuntary hosts, or even be ordered around by anyone. What do you say?"

Ani-Master 2014!