Author Topic: Animorphs: A New Beginning  (Read 54662 times)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Per scientia totus est ostendo sum
Re: Animorphs: A New Beginning
« Reply #885 on: October 08, 2008, 10:25:07 AM »
"It is alright."  Yarin said. "My people view death as an opportunity for study, still I have never linked with a dying being before.  It was unsettling but I have have just gone through an experience few of my people have been through and I am thankful for that ."
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Kelran-Isthinar

• Tempus Fugit
« Reply #886 on: October 08, 2008, 10:36:10 AM »
Kelran grunted and sat up fully for the first time,
"You are simply lucky you did not have to go through what I did. I experienced death so many times I lost count."
Kelran didn't immediately explain to the others what Kresillet had done to him, instead he took the sword when Cody passed it to him.
As Cody turned away Kelran put a claw on his shoulder. He was weak but his grip did not waver,
"Cody... thank you. Kresillet may have taken a great deal from my mind and layed it out.. but he was certainly lying about a great many things. You and the rest of the Animorphs... the rest of... us. We have alot to learn... but you have shown that you in particular posess the one vital innate leadership quality that can not be learned."
He pulled himself shakily to his hind legs, "You have what is necessary to make the hard choices, to see the enemy as what they truly are. To not allow the sadistic deceptions of pacifism to ensare you. And to value your comrades and your people above all else.
Im not about to follow any direct orders but...."
Kelran paused and looked around at the others, "I will help you fight them. And whatever it takes, for as long as it takes, one day, we will sit here in this very cave and toast victory."

Once he said his piece he slumped onto one of his favorite rocks, "But right now I desperately need one thing and one thing only. Sleep.
The second worst thing about having an honorless slug in your head is that you can never rest."
*anything* is possible, *some* things are probable, this is what is.
And I will continue to deal with what is...
Until it is no more....

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #887 on: October 08, 2008, 10:42:25 AM »
"Thanks Kelran. Sleep well." He said, and began morphing golden eagle. The rain had stopped, and he was fed and rested. He felt ready to move on to the next objective, and began patrolling the city. Emily had left the cave for home.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
« Reply #888 on: October 08, 2008, 10:47:12 AM »
Hu heard Emily's questions impassively.  But he had said nothing, he felt his glare said it all.  She never had to live in the shadow of monsters . . . on this planet, Hu discovered earlier, all the monsters died out in a catastrophic mass extinction.  Aruten had no such event.  It had various species of what the humans would call "dragons".  The Smilodites developed these various Draughts, Dusts, Powders, and especially the Forgetfullness Fog to protect themselves from such beasts.  Yeerks may have been small, but Hu saw the same monstrocities within them.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 02:58:06 PM by CloakedFigure »

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.

Offline jake_berenson

• my charecter in a story i'm wrting
« Reply #889 on: October 08, 2008, 03:40:55 PM »
(can you guys finally find out about me?!?! ??? >:(
Rachel "let's do it."

Linkin park rocks!

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #890 on: October 08, 2008, 03:45:19 PM »
((Yes, Cody will hear about you during his patrol. Keep your pants on, and find something to do.))

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline jake_berenson

« Reply #891 on: October 08, 2008, 06:45:18 PM »
(when? Tommorrow? don't do like three page like last time mI logged in.   >:()
Rachel "let's do it."

Linkin park rocks!

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I'm sitting on Jesse because he is comfy! XD
« Reply #892 on: October 08, 2008, 06:53:22 PM »
((Calm down and please don't double post. Especially if it's just a quote of what you said two minutes before. Not everyone is on at the same time. Sometimes two or three people just happen to be on at the same time, and they end up playing off of each other for a while. Other times, it's dead. You just have to learn to go with the flow. And as Nohensen said, "Keep your pants on".))
I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. -Rob Thomas, "I am an Illusion"

Offline jake_berenson

« Reply #893 on: October 08, 2008, 06:53:37 PM »
As I drove along I ran ou of gas. I lept out and fired a couple of shredder beams in the general direction.
( haha. so. In have no idea what to post to kinda ya know wait. you wat to find me and we can play off each other?)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 06:59:23 PM by jake_berenson »
Rachel "let's do it."

Linkin park rocks!

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #894 on: October 08, 2008, 09:30:46 PM »
As Cody flew along, he saw some park rangers among the rocks and trees. Then he saw some more. Soon it seemed like way too many people around the area to not be suspicious. Upon a closer look, he saw most of them had automatic weapons. After that, he wasn't at all surprised when he started seeing a few carrying dracon beams. They talked abou a particular Human that went by the name of Peter. They said he needed to be found, but was dangerous because of modifications to his body. Also because he had morphing power.

When Cody heard that, he immediately wheeled around and bolted back to Yarin's ship. He frantically rushed to his room, but found Elfangor's box safely inside.

"This is weird. Better get the others." He said to himself. He then went to Kelran's cave to tell Yarin and Hu. After telling them what he found, he asked them what they thought should be done.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Per scientia totus est ostendo sum
« Reply #895 on: October 09, 2008, 08:54:22 AM »
(I won't be posting all day today so if you need Yarin one of you should post for him.)
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #896 on: October 09, 2008, 01:55:48 PM »
((Fine by me.))

"This is very strange. We must investigate." Yarin said.

"Yeah. Kelran should be fine here by himself. Hu, you can use your cloak to get around discreetly. I'll fly as a golden eagle. That's about the best thing in the woods. Yarin, you can go either way." Cody said.

They took off for the area cody had been to. From the air, he could still see Park Rangers. <We're looking for a Human that may not be completely Human, and goes by the name of Peter. He may also be in morph, in which case Yarin may have to mentally probe around to find him. On a different note, I am in need of more morphs. I'll have to make a trip to the Gardens some time and grab some different DNA.>

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
« Reply #897 on: October 09, 2008, 02:03:05 PM »
Hu went along with this plan but he thought it was foolish.  Now they were following mere tales of a creature that surely doesn't exist?  But, Hu thought, who on Aruten would believe him about giant Prosims, winged bird-cats, six-eyed four-armed two-legged creatures, blade lizards, and parasitic sludge slugs?

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.

Offline jake_berenson

« Reply #898 on: October 09, 2008, 04:50:19 PM »
(yes! ;D)

Peter hid behind some trees.  He saw the controllers were looking for him. He aquired a turkey that happened to be walking by and morphed. as the conrollers walked by he went off in a run.
Rachel "let's do it."

Linkin park rocks!

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #899 on: October 09, 2008, 04:59:36 PM »
((How old is Peter again? I'm too lazy to look.))

Cody noticed one guy that wasn't in a ranger uniform. He grabbed a turkey, and morphed it, then took off running.

<I found our guy. He's a certain turkey that I'm hovering over.> He told the others privately. Then he spoke to the guy.

<Greetings. I am an Andalite. I will help you evade the controllers if you agree to speak with me once we are clear.>

Ani-Master 2014!