Author Topic: Animorphs: A New Beginning  (Read 54657 times)

Offline Chad32

• God
Re: Animorphs: A New Beginning
« Reply #915 on: October 11, 2008, 09:10:49 PM »
((It seems like there's not enough creativity going around this thread to keep it alive. It's a shame, because we were getting into some interesting stuff. I could imagine Cody and Kelran having a relationship where they bicker and fight all the time, but have each other's back during battle. Cody is developing a dark side.))

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Per scientia totus est ostendo sum
« Reply #916 on: October 11, 2008, 10:09:09 PM »
(NO!!!  :o don't kill the thread i'll think of some new ideas)
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I'm sitting on Jesse because he is comfy! XD
« Reply #917 on: October 12, 2008, 09:25:00 AM »
((We should go to space.))
I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. -Rob Thomas, "I am an Illusion"

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
« Reply #918 on: October 12, 2008, 09:29:30 AM »
((Crap -- I don't why but for a minute there I thought you said "myspace", traycon.  Maybe I need to wake up more . . .))

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #919 on: October 12, 2008, 09:45:31 AM »
(The space idea could work for a little bit like but we would have to return so visser 5 won't just take earth over while we are gone)
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I'm sitting on Jesse because he is comfy! XD
« Reply #920 on: October 12, 2008, 09:47:00 AM »
((Yeah, I know. But it would give us a different idea. And then we could get sucked into the computer and go to myspace.
 ;) Just teasing, Cloaked. Drink some coffee.))
I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. -Rob Thomas, "I am an Illusion"

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #921 on: October 12, 2008, 09:51:03 AM »
((Hu wouldn't like to go into space, though.  That's one reason he didn't go for that sort of thing on Aruten. . . .  Oh, traycon, I don't drink coffee -- don't like the taste -- I use caffinated soda.  I doesn't help that I'm trying to watch Mythbusters, but have to sit through the Error screen on my satellite for 95% of the time. . . .))

Hu waited with Yarin and horrid, hideous bird called a turkey.  Then he heard, rather than see, something.  He turned around and it was bloodhound.  Hu knew they were a domesticated species, so either this one was lost or . . . "Cody, you didn't run into any trouble did you?  And random mayhem and destruction?"

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #922 on: October 12, 2008, 10:10:59 AM »
<Mayhem, certainly. Destruction, not so much. I don't attract quite as much collateral damage as Kelran. Let's get out of here.>

They went back to Kelran's cave. There they introduced themselves, and learned of Peter's story.

"Any enemy of my enemy is my friend. Heck, I even got used to Kelran. You can spend the night with Hu and Kelran if you'd like. I haven't moved the mats and stuff out, so you can use those."

Peter said it was fine for now.

"We need to start working on our next big plan of action. The Kondrona generator is out of the question, at least for now. I think we should take a break from sneaking into the pool. We need to find out more about our enemy, and we know the Chief of Police is a controller. I say we spy on him. I also need to find some time to talk to Emily. Honestly, I'm not sure what to say to her."

"I'm sure she comes from a sheltered home, so she still has that innocent, naive mindset. Of course, I'd love for life to be some never ending thrill ride of joy and happiness from birth to death. That's not how life is, though. I guess I'll think on it during our spy mission."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #923 on: October 12, 2008, 10:21:25 AM »
"Some never ending thrill ride of joy and happiness from birth to death.  That's not how life is, though."

Cody's words hummed through Hu's head.  He had learned this in a fast and hard way.  It would be nice, Hu thought, but the very nature of nature itself cannot allow such a thing.

On top of that, Hu felt perturbed, annoyed and irritated at this new arrival.  He knew nothing about him, and Hu wasn't sure he wanted to.

((Hu's gonna be a little hostile towards Peter for a bit, but think of it as Marco-Rachel hostile.))

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #924 on: October 12, 2008, 10:57:57 AM »
As Peter took a look around, Cody spoke privately between Hu and Yarin. "This is the safest place he can spend the night, besides Yarin's ship. I think he'd do less potential damage in here if he tries anything bad. Although, I wouldn't want to leave him here alone with Kelran while the guy is still sleeping."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #925 on: October 12, 2008, 11:04:57 AM »
Hu nodded his aggreement.  He still didn't completely trust this newcomer, but Hu hoped he was just being paranoid, and that this new strange human wouldn't be traitorous.  Bened's betrayal was horrible to Hu, and he felt that he could not take another one.

(January 7, 2020)

Offline jake_berenson

• my charecter in a story i'm wrting
« Reply #926 on: October 13, 2008, 06:34:42 PM »
(This is just a quick post. I'm still grounded but I annoyed my sister enough to let me on. Don't stop playing my charecter and remember how old he is! ;))

Peter Looked around for a bit. He chatted a bit wit the others. " I think we might use a little recon. check things out. But that's just me. I don't know what you guys would do sinc I'm "new"."
Rachel "let's do it."

Linkin park rocks!

Offline jake_berenson

• my charecter in a story i'm wrting
« Reply #927 on: October 13, 2008, 06:36:33 PM »
(By the way I personaly don't know what hu realy is or looks like. Couple hints at least? ???)
Rachel "let's do it."

Linkin park rocks!

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #928 on: October 13, 2008, 06:42:15 PM »
((Page 18 of the RPG, Jake.  Top of the page.  And don't double-post.  If you have something to add, modify your previous post.  That's why the "modify" button's there.))
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 06:48:20 PM by CloakedFigure »

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #929 on: October 13, 2008, 07:35:29 PM »
(traycon and I were thinking that it might liven things up if we all went for a short jont in space using Yarin's ship)