Author Topic: Animorphs: A New Beginning  (Read 54656 times)

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
Re: Animorphs: A New Beginning
« Reply #930 on: October 13, 2008, 07:49:41 PM »
((It might, yarin, as Hu would be extremely unhappy going into space.  But we can't always get what we want, can we? ;)))

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Per scientia totus est ostendo sum
« Reply #931 on: October 13, 2008, 09:04:24 PM »
(and then we could all with maybe the exception of hu contract a space virus that devolves us)
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #932 on: October 13, 2008, 09:30:55 PM »
"Yeah, we need recon. It might be slow going, though. Hey, wait. Yarin, your ship still runs, right?"

"Yes." Yarin said.

Cody grinned. "Then let's take it for a spin. I say we wake Kelran up, go get the girls, and do recon in style."

((I don't know if having all the Humans turn into apes would be all that interesting. Unless for whatever reason we morphed different creatures. I really want to do the bird to dino devolving. Traycon could become a Smilodon. I don't know what Emily would turn into in buffalo morph.))

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #933 on: October 13, 2008, 09:37:00 PM »
(oh that would be awesome i hadn't thought of that yeah lets do it.  I'll wait untill we wake up kelran to go into further detail)
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 09:41:28 PM by Yarin »
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Kelran-Isthinar

• Tempus Fugit
« Reply #934 on: October 14, 2008, 08:56:27 AM »
((heh, and Kelran will be the only person who can still fly the ship, and one very sick birdy.  :P ))
*anything* is possible, *some* things are probable, this is what is.
And I will continue to deal with what is...
Until it is no more....

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #935 on: October 14, 2008, 12:44:56 PM »
Hu stayed with Peter and Kelran while Cody and Yarin went to get the girls.When they came back, Kelran was up and walking around.

<I'll bet Nichole would love a ride in a spaceship.> Cody said while in morph. <What about you, Emily?>

<Well, I've been in a bugfighter before. I haven't been beyond Earth's orbit, though.>

((I was wondering if I should type out Cody and Emily's relationship talk, or just have it implied that they did at some point. I don't want to bore anyone.))

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I'm sitting on Jesse because he is comfy! XD
« Reply #936 on: October 14, 2008, 01:46:03 PM »
((Your choice. I don't care either way. This plot should prove interesting. XD))

<What would Nichole love?> she asked, swooping in and landing on the ground. She immedietly began demorphing. "Oh, are we talking about the space-ship?" She paused for a second. "Erm...who's the kid?"
If Yarin had explained anything to her, she hadn't really paid attention. She was too busy getting prepped to take off or actually enjoying the flying. It was getting a bit easier for her, since she was doing it more.
I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. -Rob Thomas, "I am an Illusion"

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #937 on: October 14, 2008, 02:45:53 PM »
"This is Peter. He's the new guy. He's kind of a cyborg, I guess, that can morph." Cody said, after demorphing.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #938 on: October 14, 2008, 03:24:05 PM »
"Are we all ready to depart?"  Yarin asked. "I will go to my ship and make the final preperations for our voyage including replicating human nutriance.  Kelran Hu what do your species primaraly eat?"
« Last Edit: October 14, 2008, 03:29:57 PM by Yarin »

Offline jake_berenson

• my charecter in a story i'm wrting
« Reply #939 on: October 14, 2008, 05:05:28 PM »
(um. since I'm A cyborg either I wouldn't get the virus or I would be an ape with a mecanical arm. That would be kind of comical wouldn't it?)
Rachel "let's do it."

Linkin park rocks!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #940 on: October 14, 2008, 05:30:58 PM »
(well technically you would devolve into an ape with a real arm)

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I'm sitting on Jesse because he is comfy! XD
« Reply #941 on: October 14, 2008, 05:36:06 PM »
(um. since I'm A cyborg either I wouldn't get the virus or I would be an ape with a mecanical arm. That would be kind of comical wouldn't it?)
((At least you won't devolve into an Abicus like Data did. Ah, Sev Trek, you make me smile. Though the mechanical arm ape would be funny to see. Or at least a Neanderthal with one.))
I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. -Rob Thomas, "I am an Illusion"

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #942 on: October 14, 2008, 05:41:42 PM »
(traycon is right your human componants would devolve. so are we all on Yarin's ship yet)

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #943 on: October 14, 2008, 06:20:10 PM »
((Yeah, consider us all on Yarin's ship. Yarin's at the helm. You're in charge, now. Be creative.))

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #944 on: October 14, 2008, 06:21:29 PM »
(Oh I will though i may need you guys to take the side controls for a bit.)
« Last Edit: October 14, 2008, 06:37:37 PM by Yarin »