Author Topic: Animorphs: A New Beginning  (Read 54653 times)

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
Re: Animorphs: A New Beginning
« Reply #990 on: October 16, 2008, 06:43:05 PM »
Hu cough and gagged on smoke.  It obscured his vison, dulled any sound, and completely masked scents (which were all alien to Hu anyway).  "Yarin, perhaps we should -- Yarin?  Yarin!  Where are you?!"

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.

Offline jake_berenson

• my charecter in a story i'm wrting
« Reply #991 on: October 16, 2008, 08:27:02 PM »
(I'm going to have peter kind of ... held back scince I rarely can go on)

Peter had bin on the ship a while now. he had looked at the ship, which wasn't new to him. there was an explosion. Cody announced that he and kelran were going aboard.
"May I come along?" He asked.

(What will The "Devolving" be like?)
Rachel "let's do it."

Linkin park rocks!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Per scientia totus est ostendo sum
« Reply #992 on: October 16, 2008, 08:51:24 PM »
(its like, have you ever seen the star trek the next generation episode genesis.  First we'll start to get moody then we'll develope secondary physical charateristics of our devolved species oh and another thing I think that when you guys change in morph that the two hour morphing limit should be done away with for the time being cause its not technically morphing.)

"I am over here Hu."  Yarin called out.  Next to him on the floor was an unconscious creature "What is that?"  Hu asked.  "I believe it is one of the crew members an ancester of the Tychros species if i am not mistaken."  Yarin said.
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline jake_berenson

« Reply #993 on: October 16, 2008, 08:59:37 PM »
(I'm going to kind of be... not immune but it moves slower in me then you guys. And can one of my parets be alien? It would explain the immunity)

Peter entered the other ship cautiously. He could smell  alot of smoke( Can he have like really sharp senses?)coming from a particular direction. He walked in that direction.

He came to hu and yarin.
"What Is that?" he said pointing at a strange creature. 
Rachel "let's do it."

Linkin park rocks!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #994 on: October 16, 2008, 09:02:38 PM »
(its your creation you don't have to keep asking for our permission just keep retconing it)

"That is a Tychros crewman he attacked me but i made swift work of him" Yarin said
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Kelran-Isthinar

• Tempus Fugit
« Reply #995 on: October 16, 2008, 09:02:50 PM »
(Kelran's DNA is too dense to devolve, but he will become violently ill so at least one of us will be around to put a leash on the zoo :P )

"Cody..." Kelran said as he checked his sword and the one dracon he had salvaged from their battles up to that point,
"I think we should take Peter. I dont entirely like the concept of leaving him here, even if Emily stays, his style is too.. too much like mine.  I can encrypt the systems so that anyone who boards can not acces critical functions...
but that would only be a stopgap, and if anyone did come along Emily would likely be unable to pilot the ship well enough to evade capital ships or multiple bug fighters. In short, if anyone comes along...."
He rammed the power cell into the butt of the Dracon for emphasis, "We are... what is the human colloquialism? toast?"

EDIT; (how in the world did Peter beam over there without the access codes for the transporter?)
*anything* is possible, *some* things are probable, this is what is.
And I will continue to deal with what is...
Until it is no more....

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #996 on: October 16, 2008, 09:04:34 PM »
(wasn't the transporter left on in case of an emergancy?)

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #997 on: October 16, 2008, 09:05:18 PM »
((Clever, Yarin. ;) ;D  I know you had Tychros in that let's play, I think it's called.))

"Ancestor?" Hu replied.  Yarin's response didn't thrill him.  Hu knew immediately something must be undoing the evolution process.  The Devolution Draught did the same thing to him, but it was temporary and controlled.  This was neither of those things.  "I have a very bad feeling about this, Yarin."

Hu barely registered Peter's arrival, as so many thoughts and worries and concerns filled his head he though it would burst.

(January 7, 2020)

Offline jake_berenson

« Reply #998 on: October 16, 2008, 09:06:40 PM »
"Hm" Peter said. "Ah now I see. an ancester of the tycros speices. very interesting."

(He has a code hacker in his arm? Or would hat be taking to much of an advantage?)
Rachel "let's do it."

Linkin park rocks!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #999 on: October 16, 2008, 09:07:19 PM »
(yay 1000th post)
"Yes." Yarin said "Let us get him to the medical bay so I can run tests on him. Do any of you have any medical training?"
« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 09:09:44 PM by Yarin »

Offline jake_berenson

« Reply #1000 on: October 16, 2008, 09:11:35 PM »
"I have just a bit. I had to kind of be my other crews medical officer as well as captain" peter said.
Rachel "let's do it."

Linkin park rocks!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1001 on: October 16, 2008, 09:13:04 PM »
"Alright begin the tests."  Yarin said to Peter once they were in the medical bay.

Offline jake_berenson

« Reply #1002 on: October 16, 2008, 09:16:06 PM »
"Okay." Peter said as they reached the medical bay.
"Just like you nyac to keep the same ship and use new technology. some of the thing are new to me. what does this do?"
Rachel "let's do it."

Linkin park rocks!

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #1003 on: October 16, 2008, 09:16:31 PM »
((Yarin, what are -- oh, never mind.  I understand now.  Oh, and Kelran, remember that Hu won't be affected -- he's already devolved and, more or less, has control over when he does and doesn't devolve. . . . Things are about to get very hectic for him. . . .))

"The training I have wouldn't be much use on a non-Smilodite individual." Hu said blandly.

Once inside the medical bay, Hu allowed Peter and Yarin to do there stuff.  He stood by the door, thinking.  Something was making this happen, Hu was sure, but he was actually frightened what could happen.  He knew that it would affect him, but it was more of a fear of his friends -- and Peter.

((Just a playful jab, Jake.))
« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 09:22:05 PM by CloakedFigure »

(January 7, 2020)

Offline jake_berenson

« Reply #1004 on: October 16, 2008, 09:23:25 PM »
(So what happens next? Do we just start arguing?)

Peter was a little wary of hu staring at him. He was more than a little scared of hu's claws. he hadseen how fast they were.(not hu'spersonaly but his species in general)Peter was sharp and fast but not to that extent. As he finished his work he put the results on the screen.
"Well they're,the nyacs, on this ship devolving."   
Rachel "let's do it."

Linkin park rocks!