Author Topic: Animorphs: A New Beginning  (Read 54651 times)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Per scientia totus est ostendo sum
Re: Animorphs: A New Beginning
« Reply #1005 on: October 16, 2008, 09:28:13 PM »
(No we should let it draw out a little bit longer so the others can post)
"I believe they were, I heard high pitched chattering from up above and saw things gliding up past the haze. i believe it was the living Nyac crewmen?  And what do you know of my species what is your lineage?" yarin said sounding very mildly offended as they performed thier analisis.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 09:59:28 PM by Yarin »
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline jake_berenson

• my charecter in a story i'm wrting
« Reply #1006 on: October 16, 2008, 09:33:23 PM »
(thanks. thanks whoever smote me >:()
"and I don't know why. They're dna is like devolving first forcing he body and mind to follow. the virus is very... interesting."
« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 10:28:18 PM by jake_berenson »
Rachel "let's do it."

Linkin park rocks!

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
« Reply #1007 on: October 16, 2008, 09:38:12 PM »
((Oh, wait until Hu choses to devolve, Jake.  Peter will be plenty intimidated, I'd wager.  He's the only one who hasn't seen Hu in his Gigantofatalismilodon form yet.  And Yarin means give the others a chance to put their view points in the RPG.  I do remember that one time where traycon hadn't posted for three days, and Nohensen and I begun to suspect . . .))

"What did Nyacs evolve from, Yarin.  You know what might kind evolved from, but I have been curious about you and the other's to be honest." Hu said, conversationally.  Then he heard Peter's analysis impassively.  "A devolution virus, you say?  Well, it's not unheard of.  Smilodites have the Draught, but few actually ingest it. . . ." Hu deliberately didn't mention that he was one of them that have.

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1008 on: October 16, 2008, 09:54:44 PM »
((I guess Cody should start coming under the influence of the virus.))

He was flying around, and keeping an eye on everything. However, he began to feel hungry. Like he wanted to hunt something. Now. He could also feel his skin starting to itch.

<Is there anything around that we can eat? I'm hungry, and kind of restless.> cody asked absentmindedly.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1009 on: October 16, 2008, 10:01:59 PM »
"My people evolved from smaller gliding mamals we had hollow bones and small compact bodies with a thin membrane of skin streched across our six limbs." Yarin said.
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #1010 on: October 16, 2008, 10:16:58 PM »
"Hmmm . . ." Hu said, putting his hand to his left fang and rubbed impassively.  "Sounds similiar to an aeroherp, a creature from Aruten.  Only they're reptilian, four limbs, long tail.  They raise ribs to glide, though some species are thought to be capable of true flight.  They were about as big as your foot, Peter.  How's the analysis coming?" Hu added, glancing out the door.  The corridor was empty.

(January 7, 2020)

Offline jake_berenson

« Reply #1011 on: October 16, 2008, 10:26:09 PM »
(I'm going on a youth group trip untill sunday. could you cover me till then? Keep peter talking. I know I said he's with drawn but once he gets going he really talks. and is jason warwick still in the group?)
"well. now that cody mentioned it i'm hungry, too." (not a reaction. as I said before it is slow to react in peter so he won't have reactions for awile.)
He found some food capsules.
"Got any beer? oh back to the analysis. This is a virus with" he flipped a jack out an plugged it in.
there was a faint whirring soung as he searced the ships data.
"no cure known in any data banks whatsoever."
he chomped noisely and found some water but little else for drink he contented himself.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 08:24:26 AM by jake_berenson »
Rachel "let's do it."

Linkin park rocks!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1012 on: October 17, 2008, 07:38:49 AM »
"Generally my species does not imbibe alcohol exept for religious reasons, however I have been known to ingest to occasional glass of red wine when the situation calls for it. (lol i just referenced my star trek story)
« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 07:41:01 AM by Yarin »

Offline jake_berenson

« Reply #1013 on: October 17, 2008, 08:22:34 AM »
(nice one ;) what did the devolved nyac look like? I'll have it be sort of rat size.)
"Religeous reasons?" What kind ok spiecies uses good beer for religeous reasons?" Peter scoffed.(Thats not how I feel in real life so no offense if you do)
Peter sighed. "Can I at least have the wine?"
He walked over to the strange creature.
He had noticed a small change. Then It's eyes opened.
Peter didn't know why, but this creature felt...farmiliar.
The creature looked up and leapt on him licking his face.
Peter decided, against yarin's protests, to keep it.
It was cute and if we had to abandon thee ship yeerk patrols would just destroy it any way.
I'll name you...aldon. It's a good name and it fits. aldon crawled up on his shoulder. I t crawled and sniffed around till it found a needle. he began to swing it like a sword.
(am I going too far with this creature? I have a problem. since I had an alien parent and a human parent howv would I devolve? Would it be like a mix of ape and something else?)
« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 09:25:53 AM by jake_berenson »
Rachel "let's do it."

Linkin park rocks!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1014 on: October 17, 2008, 09:38:18 AM »
(They are about the size of a monkey amd by the way what is the creature you found? was it the devolved Nyac cause none of them are on the zelpon only the two that didn't get affected unless you found one that i didn't hear about your last couple of posts don't make sense unless we're still on the partel then nevermind.  and it depends on what species your alien parent was)
« Last Edit: December 11, 2008, 01:34:19 PM by Yarin »

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #1015 on: October 17, 2008, 08:47:56 PM »
Hu wasn't sure about the creature that Peter was getting all buddy-buddy with.  But Hu's had many bad feelings before, and he other worries on his mind at the moment, so he merely glance pensively out the door and said nothing.  The corridor was still quite deserted.

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1016 on: October 17, 2008, 08:56:17 PM »
((I don't really know what to post until we start changing. Should I have cody start changing now, or wait?))

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #1017 on: October 17, 2008, 09:01:51 PM »
((Well, Hu and me are ready for a little action right about now.  Hu is getting antsy and bored at the same time.  Nohensen, I'm assuming you guys have boarded already.))

Suddenly, Hu felt a slight shuttering beneath his feet.  The tiniest of vibrations.  Something was happening.  The vibration increased to the slightest degree.  Oh, yeah.  Something was going down.

"Guys, we have to move.  Guys!  Guys?"

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1018 on: October 17, 2008, 09:03:43 PM »
(Wait so whats going on)
« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 10:06:06 PM by Yarin »

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #1019 on: October 17, 2008, 10:17:16 PM »
((It's about to hit the fan, Yarin.  But I was waiting for one of the others, on the "outside" so to speak, to post.  I was thinking that perhaps you and Peter would be exihibit some signs of being infected with devolution virus.  Yay or nay?))

(January 7, 2020)