Author Topic: Animorphs: A New Beginning  (Read 54646 times)

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
Re: Animorphs: A New Beginning
« Reply #1035 on: October 18, 2008, 03:55:44 PM »
((So, Yarin's now Hu's very own parrot?  Lol. ;D   Pirate Hu . . .  Either that or Hu's somehow became a Pokemon Trainer. . . .))

Hu put his head in his hand, and laughed.  It was a mirthless, why-me? laugh.  Then Peter came closer to Hu as well, and Hu thought, He'd better not get too friendly. . . .

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1036 on: October 18, 2008, 04:39:46 PM »
Cody saw more creatures. One was the size of the bird beast, and the other was about his size. Then there was a smaller one, but it was on the large creature. He wondered what it would taste like. If only it wasn't on top of that larger creature.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #1037 on: October 18, 2008, 04:47:43 PM »
Hu looked at the reptilian creature again.  It didn't take a genius to realize those claws were for needlepoint.  And if Hu wasn't mistaken, there was a hungry gleam in his eye.  Hu uttered an Aruten curse.

((Hey, BTW, is Traycon goin' to post?))

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Per scientia totus est ostendo sum
« Reply #1038 on: October 18, 2008, 06:53:57 PM »
Suddenly Yarin jumped off Hu and started gliding up above them to get away from the danger
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #1039 on: October 18, 2008, 06:59:42 PM »
Hu unsheathed his claws, and snarled, "Nice one, Yarin.  Abandon me at your earliest convinence."

The Hu snapped back to the strange herp, and stated, "Cody, Emily, Nichole -- whoever you are, you do not want to pick a fight with me . . ."

((Clearly, Hu has misinterpted Cody's target.))

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1040 on: October 18, 2008, 07:36:05 PM »
Suddenly Yarin flew down and landed on the Raptors face temporarly blinding him the Raptor ripped him off and threw him where he landed in a crumpled heap in a corner
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1041 on: October 18, 2008, 08:07:21 PM »
((So Yarin can fly?))

Cody shook his head after he threw Yarin, and hissed menacingly. He began stalking, but eventually became frustrated as Yarin kept flying around. All that left was Peter. He began eyeballing Peter, and circling around behind while Peter was unattentive.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1042 on: October 18, 2008, 09:19:42 PM »
(Well glide, think like a flying squirrel)

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #1043 on: October 18, 2008, 10:25:16 PM »
The creature seemed to have forgotten Hu.  Hu knew he could use this to his advantage.  With nary a sound, three gashes each appeared on his neck, flank, and tail.  Hu roared over Peter's gutteral sounds and primate hooting.  "Don't make me hurt you.  Get control of youself!  Now!"

Then it occured to Hu that perhaps they could no longer understand him. . . . They must have devolved into creatures with no real spoken language.  Hu cursed again, which was beginning to be come a habit.

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Kelran-Isthinar

• Tempus Fugit
« Reply #1044 on: October 19, 2008, 07:48:07 AM »
Kelran had been maneuvering behind Cody with total silence up till this point, Hu could now see that he was holding a large hypospray of relaxant, perhaps enough to temporarily daze Cody into a less kill-and-eat state.
Kelran held up a talon, pointed it at Cody, then at the vial.
The idea was a simple, 'keep him busy with your claws until I can inject him'.
*anything* is possible, *some* things are probable, this is what is.
And I will continue to deal with what is...
Until it is no more....

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1045 on: October 19, 2008, 07:54:29 AM »
Peter had slipped away from Cody with his mechanical arm. However, now he was wounded. He started to chase some more, but the large beast got in his way. His claws were unsheathed, and he looked like he was challenging Cody.

He roared in defiance and beared his teeth. It was his prey. Not the larger creature's.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #1046 on: October 19, 2008, 10:45:06 AM »
"Kelran," Hu said, voice strained.  "Who is this?"

The creature lept at Hu, but Hu was a great deal bigger, so he easily knocked him away.  Hu gritted his teeth, and growled, "I can slice you up quite easily, give it up!"

Hu had long realized that it may not have been able to understand him, but trying to reason with it made Hu felt the smallest bit better.  Of course, Hu also realized the spray thing Kelran's claws may do nothing to this creature -- he was sure that it was unfamiliar to him as it was to Hu.

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1047 on: October 19, 2008, 10:46:23 AM »
(so is Yarin still lying in a crumpled heap?)

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1048 on: October 19, 2008, 10:50:44 AM »
The beast was just too big. Cody turned away, feeling dejected, and noticed the other one. He more or less ignored the other one and made like he found something else that interested him. He began wandering into another room to explore, and find something to do.

He found something round and shiny, and began playing with it.

((Just think of some kind of reflective ball or portable light source. When Kelran comes over to spray him, he'll become possessive of his new toy. I had Yarin get up and fly away from Cody a few posts back.))

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Kelran-Isthinar

• Tempus Fugit
« Reply #1049 on: October 19, 2008, 11:56:03 AM »
Kelran placed the vial in his beak, and tip-taloned on all fours to a spot just behind Cody. Despite his size as a reptillianoid, Kelran stood a good 3 feet taller even on four legs. Kelran just hoped he seemed less menacing this way. All too son he would risk coming off as provocative.
He began to gradually stand on two legs slowly and smoothly dropping the vial back into his right claw.
"Cooome on.. be a good reptillianoid now and take your cytoplasmic relaxant hypospray..."
he said aloud in a sing-song voice.
*anything* is possible, *some* things are probable, this is what is.
And I will continue to deal with what is...
Until it is no more....