Author Topic: Animorphs: A New Beginning  (Read 54649 times)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Per scientia totus est ostendo sum
Re: Animorphs: A New Beginning
« Reply #1020 on: October 17, 2008, 10:43:51 PM »
(Yay verily I could have Yarin develop the thin membrane under his arms for starters and have someone else notice it so i can get yarin's horor just right lol)
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1021 on: October 18, 2008, 07:50:45 AM »
Cody began to feel heavy as he tried to fly, so he landed to see what was wrong. His feathers were turning into scales!

<Guys. Something's wrong. I'm morphing without demorphing here!>

His noticed he was a bit bigger, and could feel his bones thickening.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
« Reply #1022 on: October 18, 2008, 09:38:01 AM »
Hu looked a Yarin and Peter.  Peter was getting somewhat hairer and stockier.  Yarin was growing something under his arms.  Hu knew immediately that this could be only one thing.

"Guys!  You are devolving!  You must have caught the virus!" Hu roared.  Perhaps taking the Devolution Draught was the best thing because he seemed not to be devolving as well.  Made sense, as he could devolve and re-evolve at will -- or close enough to will.

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1023 on: October 18, 2008, 10:39:54 AM »
Yarin looked down and saw the membrane attaching his limbs together soon he would no longer be bipedial.  "I must find a way to reverse this."  Yarin said
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #1024 on: October 18, 2008, 11:04:09 AM »
"Assuming there is a way," Hu said, pessimistically.  Hu would suggest the Devolution Draught -- he still had some -- might counteract this virus.  Or make things a million times worse.

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1025 on: October 18, 2008, 11:30:40 AM »
(oh lets do that it could accenerate things)

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #1026 on: October 18, 2008, 11:34:23 AM »
((Sounds okay to me, but we're still separated from the others.  Perhaps we should wait for them to find us, and every gets hectic from there.))

Hu pulled the flask of the green substance from his satchel.  True, its effects may not mesh with the virus, so much so that it counteracts it.  But Hu didn't have all the information necessary on either the Draught or the virus to make such a decision!

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1027 on: October 18, 2008, 11:59:23 AM »
(How about Yarin be the first on be to change) "I will be the first test subject" Yarin said as he drank the draught, almost instantly the membrane on his skin grew and he started shrinking.

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #1028 on: October 18, 2008, 12:23:46 PM »
((Of course, it might make it more controllable -- but less so than Hu because Hu drank the drought before being introduced to the virus. . . .))

"Yarin, I don't think --" Hu began, but Yarin had already ingested some.  Hu didn't know the ramifications of this and so, naturally, he was worried for Yarin.  Though he harbored some curiosity about what would happen. . . .

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1029 on: October 18, 2008, 12:29:39 PM »
a few moments later Yarin began was about 2 feet tall and began gliding and chattering around the ship

Offline Kelran-Isthinar

• Tempus Fugit
« Reply #1030 on: October 18, 2008, 12:52:49 PM »
((Ok, refresh my memory, exactly who is where and with whom?))
*anything* is possible, *some* things are probable, this is what is.
And I will continue to deal with what is...
Until it is no more....

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #1031 on: October 18, 2008, 02:23:50 PM »
((As far as I know Kelran, Yarin and Peter are with Hu, while you are with the others -- which I presume have already boarded the ship.  I suspect that we'd be meeting up soon.  Oh, and Yarin, I do find it a little funny (funny ha-ha) that you shrink when you devolve while Hu grows when he does.))

When Yarin's devolution plateaued, Hu had only one thought: Oh, great.

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1032 on: October 18, 2008, 02:55:56 PM »
((I started thinking Kelran and Cody were with Hu and Yarin.))

Soon Cody was looking more reptilian. He was a velociraptor. He began wandering around, sniffing at things. He looked at Kelran, but had forgotten who he was. The only thing that passed through his mind, was deciding whether or not Kelran was food or a threat.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #1033 on: October 18, 2008, 03:07:50 PM »
"This is just perfect," Hu muttered.  "Yarin and Peter have devolved into . . . creatures I don't recognize.  Can't we just get one single break?!  Does everything we try to do have to go wrong?!"

Suddenly, Hu noticed a reptilian creature in the corridor . . . with Kelran!  Great.  One of the humans must have fallen under the influence of the virus too.  This thing was more virulent then Hu initially thought.

"This just gets better and better . . ." Hu complained.

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1034 on: October 18, 2008, 03:20:51 PM »
(I just reilised maybe Yarin can still communicate telepathically)

Yarin hopped on to Hu's shoulder and began chewing on a peice of rubber tubing he had found chattering away happily.