Author Topic: Animorphs: A New Beginning  (Read 54621 times)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Per scientia totus est ostendo sum
Re: Animorphs: A New Beginning
« Reply #1275 on: November 13, 2008, 08:33:58 AM »
(ok i understand)
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
« Reply #1276 on: November 13, 2008, 09:37:59 AM »
((That's perfectly understandable, tray.))

Hu stalked back to, not Yarin's ship, but the old cave.  It seemed not be used much now, except for growing Hu's potion ingredients, powder ingredients, and a variety of offensive Aruten's spices.  Hu wished that he could have more Cryos Crystals, but they were mined by the Eskamur tribes of the extreme northern and extreme southern regions of Aruten.  Only they knew the location of the Cryos Crystal Caverns.

Soon, Hu felt a shadow with a familar friendly scent attached to it.  "What is it, Kelran?"

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1277 on: November 13, 2008, 11:25:52 AM »
((I guess the battle is over, then?))

Cody and Emily went to Yarin's ship after the fight. After entering, Cody smelled something odd. It kind of turned him on. He began trying to figure out where the smell was coming from.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Kelran-Isthinar

• Tempus Fugit
« Reply #1278 on: November 13, 2008, 03:00:09 PM »
((Uuuuh... Kelran still *lives* in the cave, most of it would be devoted to being his home since its all he has....  :P I don't mean to put Hu out, but he couldn't take up more than 50% of the space, especially since aside from living space Kelran stores his projects here. ;) ))

"Well, I might not have had alot of time to spend here, but it *is* my home too." There was no reproval or irritation in his voice, simply amusement.
He shook his head as he surveyed the disorganized state of the cave, "Hu... I really don't mean to come across as rude... but you need to consolidate your potions and such..."
Kelran lifted several things off of the slab that had served as his workspace.  there was some rock dust on his tools, but they seemed otherwise unharmed.
"Considering we probably won't be going back to space any time soon we have to make this place more live-able. I would actually like to expand it, but we have to clean it first. And then we have to construct some sort of drilling implement, after that we will both have more space."

Kelran was already hammering out plans in his head.  The bug fighter had survived the end of the battle. It would likely never be space-worthy again, but one dracon cannon still worked, its shield generator might be reparable, and its computer core was 90% intact.
'With a little bit of work..' he reflected to himself, 'the cannon could become our drill, the shield would make an effective scattering field, and the computer core might be salvageable as well...'
« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 03:02:46 PM by Kelran-Isthinar »
*anything* is possible, *some* things are probable, this is what is.
And I will continue to deal with what is...
Until it is no more....

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #1279 on: November 13, 2008, 04:10:45 PM »
((I didn't mean to offend, Kelran, I just meant that it seemed that Yarin's ship became the new HQ.  The plants only line one wall and double back around to make a small alcove large enough to accommadate Hu.  Barely taking up a twentieth of the space -- I've always assumed the cave was fairly large.  None of the plants really are all that large, though.  They're still fairly young.))

Hu nodded at Kelran, noticing that some of his plants may have already germinated.  He apologized to Kelran, and said, "I wish I had a supply of Cryos Crystals though.  But, even on Aruten, they're rare.  For good reason, I suppose."

Hu did not mention his slaying of Bened to Kelran, as all Hu wanted was to forget it ever happened.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 04:15:05 PM by CloakedFigure »

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Kelran-Isthinar

• Tempus Fugit
« Reply #1280 on: November 13, 2008, 07:03:24 PM »
((Actually I always thought of the cave as cramped... *chuckles* regardless, I had always intended to make it large enough in the end to suit a greater degree of freedom for them both.  :) and hopefully those plants will grow  ;) ))
*anything* is possible, *some* things are probable, this is what is.
And I will continue to deal with what is...
Until it is no more....

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #1281 on: November 13, 2008, 10:19:47 PM »
((Considering the similarities of Earth and Aruten soil, Kelran, they should -- unless something happens. . . .))

Hu decided to put the thing with Bened behind him.  He didn't want to speak of it again, but a part of him knew that was not possible, that he should bottle up his feeling and push them aside.

Hu saw that one of the Somnus plant's leaves were maturing nicely as he heard Kelran tinkering about with something.  The leaves would be soon be ready to be sliced and crushed up, and mixed with the pollen.  Hu smirked at this, as his Sleep Spice reserves were getting low.

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1282 on: November 14, 2008, 04:55:09 PM »
Cody managed to find where the smell was coming from, and it was Qodon. She looked like she was trying to get Yarin's attention. He decided that if there was a problem between yarin and the two girls, then he'd stay out of it unless asked.

"Hey Qodon. Is that perfume you're wearing? You're kind of giving off a fragrance."

"No, I do not use perfume."

Cody finally managed to put two and two together, and felt it a good idea to leave. He went looking for Emily.

"Yarin has the two Nayacs who I'm sure will stay with him. Qodon is putting off pheremones, so I think it would be wise for me to spend the night elsewhere."

"If we're descreet, you could stay at my place." She said.

"I'll be quiet as a mouse."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #1283 on: November 16, 2008, 07:00:27 PM »
Hu sprinkled some water onto the plants, as Kelran continued with his tinkering.  Growing the plants was a nice distraction from Hu's slaying of his brother, but the memory of it still lingered in the back of his mind.  And try as he might, Hu couldn't forget it -- though he deeply and sincerely wished that he could.

Why am I doing this to myself?! Hu demanded of himself.  He would have killed me without a second thought.  So why . . . why do I feel such guilt?  Such remorse?

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1284 on: November 17, 2008, 01:33:28 PM »
Yarin followed Qodon to another section of his ship. He looked at the plant samples she was having trouble identifying.  Suddenly she grabbed him and pushed him against the wall and initiated telepathic contact.
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #1285 on: November 17, 2008, 02:01:40 PM »
Hu was floating in a dark void.  Blackness everywhere.  But then, quite suddenly, a portal -- a temporal apuncture in space/time appeared.  It was perfectly round, and had what seemed to be flames as borders.  Within the portal, Hu saw . . . Aruten -- the grasses, the trees.  Everything.  Then portal shut like an eye.  Forever gone.

Hu sat upright abruptly.  He didn't even remember going to sleep.  He ran his hand through the fur on his head, reflecting on the dream.

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1286 on: November 17, 2008, 03:02:37 PM »
Tray now would be a good time to post lol

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I'm sitting on Jesse because he is comfy! XD
« Reply #1287 on: November 18, 2008, 10:56:49 AM »
((Sorry, told you guys I had two tests coming up. Well, actually, make that three, but one's over. Plus, now that I've realized that my computer has a virus, it seems to be moving SLOWER than ever! >.>; Stupid piece of crap. So, still slow on the posting over here. XP))

"Hey, you b***!" Nichole snarled, grabbing Qodon roughly by the shoulder. "He's mine!" She was more furious than she could ever remember being, and actually slugged the alien across the jaw, or whatever it was called.

Qodon stumbled back, staring at Nichole. Before her very eyes, Nichole turned around and kissed Yarin.
I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. -Rob Thomas, "I am an Illusion"

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1288 on: November 18, 2008, 01:09:51 PM »
(1980's studio audiance WooHoo)
Yarin broke from his embrace with Nichole he turned to look at Qodon and saw her clear blood dripping from her mouth

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1289 on: November 18, 2008, 01:36:28 PM »
"This is the basement slash party area." emily said after she snuck Cody into her house. "If you stay down here and keep quiet, no one should notice you're here."

"Wow. This is a nice place." Cody said, admiring the furniture, large screen TV, and other stuff. "Now that I think about it, I want to live with you."

"No. You live with Yarin. Actually, I wonder where Peter will live. I'm not sure if I trust him enough to let him live down here."

"Why him down here, and not me?"

"Because I'm not attracted to him, for starters." she said, blushing.

"I doubt Peter would move in with Nichole, and I don't know how long Qodon and delmin will be here. Maybe he could stay with Hu and Kelran."

"I hope Hu gets over killing Bened. Can you imagine the pain he must feel at killing his own brother?"

"To be perfectly honest, no I can't. My family relationships were nonexistant, and the level of betrayal Bened commited is intolerable. I don't mean to sound rude or anything, but I can't empathise."

Ani-Master 2014!