Author Topic: Animorphs: A New Beginning  (Read 54622 times)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Per scientia totus est ostendo sum
Re: Animorphs: A New Beginning
« Reply #1260 on: November 10, 2008, 10:54:36 AM »
(Ok so we left the burger joint and now what do we help the others?)
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
« Reply #1261 on: November 10, 2008, 11:04:24 AM »
Hu used the image inducer to sneak up on the Visser, but to only realize that he had no idea where the creature went.  He didn't know where Emily, in her large morph, was either.  Hu let out a Smilodite curse, realizing he's been doing that a little often.

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.

Offline Kelran-Isthinar

• Tempus Fugit
« Reply #1262 on: November 10, 2008, 11:22:01 AM »
The console beeped repeatedly, and Kelran found that the flight stick now responded to his control.
He pulled the trigger experimentally and accidentally roasted a 12 foot hole in a hillside.
"Perfect." he murmured to himself as he coaxed the throttle up and began to bring the fighter around.
"Too bad the windscreen is cracked." he sighed as he wiped out three Hork Bajir almost casually.
He tapped his communicators frequency over to thoughtspeak.
"Oh Visser..... where are yooou? I have a new friend of mine I would like to introduce you to. Surely you have met before, you had him built afterall..... come out you cowardly no good excuse for Kelbrid excrement..."

*anything* is possible, *some* things are probable, this is what is.
And I will continue to deal with what is...
Until it is no more....

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1263 on: November 10, 2008, 02:23:14 PM »
<All forces regroup.> Visser Five said in private thoughtspeech. The new toy Bened had been killed, which set back the wormhole experiment. One of the enemy seemed to have stolen a bugfighter. Fortunately the poison was wering off.

Emily was soon backed up by Cody, and the two of them were attempting to corner him. However, more Horks began showing up from around the area. Cody didn't know if they were positioned here beforehand, or if they were coming out of an entrance to the pool. If they found one, that's where the bugfighter would be most useful.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I'm sitting on Jesse because he is comfy! XD
« Reply #1264 on: November 10, 2008, 02:35:46 PM »
((*Was hoping one of the other guys would say if they needed help or not* @Yarin: Erm...I have no idea...I'm a bit confused on what they're doing/where they are.))
I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. -Rob Thomas, "I am an Illusion"

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1265 on: November 10, 2008, 02:37:43 PM »
((I don't think we need help right now. You guys could do something with Delmin and Qodon. Now that Bened is dead, we may wrap up the battle soon. We won't be killing off Visser Five, obviously.))

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1266 on: November 10, 2008, 03:16:03 PM »
(oh good idea Traycon you can get all up in Qodon's face)
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1267 on: November 10, 2008, 03:42:25 PM »
((Hehe...XD Time to get to work. But first we must get back. Hey...I'm still NPCing Qodon, right?))

Nichole walked to the back of the place. She glanced around and then began to morph bird. <You mind if I hang out with you, Yarin? My Controller roommate scares me...>

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1268 on: November 10, 2008, 04:29:16 PM »
(yes you are still controling her now let yourself have it lol)
"Yes you may stay here with me if it makes you feel safe."  Yarin said.

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
« Reply #1269 on: November 10, 2008, 04:55:23 PM »
Hu heard the Visser's orders, and saw that Cody and Emily were have Hork-trouble.  Hu waited with baited breath as one of them carelessly approached him in his holographic tree disguise.  When he was close enough, Hu deactivated his image inducer and let loose full fury on them.

But, in the end, it didn't extinguish the feelings of anger and self-loathing he now had for killing Bened.  Hu tried to bury them, but it was obvious they were still there.  Hu could not look Cody or Emily in the eye.

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1270 on: November 11, 2008, 12:00:49 PM »
Yarin and Nichole were in Yarin's ship suddenly Qodon walked up to them even to Yarin's weak olfactory sense she smelled of female pheromones.

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1271 on: November 11, 2008, 02:08:19 PM »
Nichole raised an eyebrow as Qodon approached them. She could smell the pheromones coming from the alien, and her nostrils flared. "Ugh, what is that stench?"

Qodon glared at the alien for a second before turning her attention to Yarin. She could tell that he at least smelled the pheromones, and knowing most males, Nyac or otherwise, he was most likely turned on. At least, that was what she hoped.
"Yarin," she said calmly. "I require your assistance for a few moments. I was studying some plant life, and the results are puzzling."

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1272 on: November 11, 2008, 03:05:23 PM »
"I will return momentarily." Yarin said to Nichole as he went over to where Qodon was.

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1273 on: November 13, 2008, 07:58:10 AM »
(Really sorry to double post again  but just thought i'd remind the guys to post lol.)

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1274 on: November 13, 2008, 08:21:38 AM »
((Got two tests coming up this week, so I might be a little slow-go on the posting. I'll try and post later today, though. In class now.))