Author Topic: Animorphs: A New Beginning  (Read 54623 times)

Offline jake_berenson

• my charecter in a story i'm wrting
Re: Animorphs: A New Beginning
« Reply #1245 on: November 08, 2008, 06:57:08 PM »
(I was just waiting for a reply  :P)
Rachel "let's do it."

Linkin park rocks!

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1246 on: November 08, 2008, 08:08:18 PM »
((I was waiting for others to reply also.))

Emily finally lost Visser Five in some thinck brush. He was slowing down as the poison continued seeping through his system. However, he didn't seem too concenred about it. Surely he realised by now that he was poisoned? She wondered if Calvaroids had immune systems that could neutralize poisons.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
« Reply #1247 on: November 08, 2008, 11:22:12 PM »
Hu realized quickly that battle with Bened was now one of life and death.  Bened would not be deterred now.  He will keep on fighting until one of them was dead.  Hu realized what he must do.

Great Sky Tiger, Hu prayed silently, forgive me for what I am about to do.

With his tremendous power, Hu finally managed to snuff out Bened's life once and for all.  Would Hu ever forgive himself for this?  He did not know.

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Per scientia totus est ostendo sum
« Reply #1248 on: November 09, 2008, 01:33:46 AM »
(The poison wouldn't kill a Calveroid with them being a semi-solid species but it would slow them down and causes them pain
but it would pass over time.)
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline jake_berenson

« Reply #1249 on: November 09, 2008, 09:54:12 AM »
(Ouch. Yarin? Traycoon Can we vget out of the burger joint? I can't think of anything so I'm wating for u guys.)
Rachel "let's do it."

Linkin park rocks!

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I'm sitting on Jesse because he is comfy! XD
« Reply #1250 on: November 09, 2008, 11:29:12 AM »
((Sorry! Computer's been more of a spazz than usual...>.>; Gotta take it by the IT peeps tomorrow or Tuesday.))

"All right," Nichole replied with a smile. "Let's head out. I'm full anyway." She stood up and deposited her trash, waiting for Yarin. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed Jake. Her brow furrowed, but she didn't say anything, just waited for Yarin.
I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. -Rob Thomas, "I am an Illusion"

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1251 on: November 09, 2008, 11:59:00 AM »
<Hu, I'm going out of sight to demorph and remorph. I need something else to deal with Visser Five.> Emily said, while purposefully not bringing up what Hu just did to Bened. <Cody! Where are you guys?>

<Having trouble hacking into the system here! There are security codes to bypass! I'll be there shortly!> Cody said and left the ship.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Kelran-Isthinar

• Tempus Fugit
« Reply #1252 on: November 09, 2008, 04:27:24 PM »
"Ill finish here and back you up as soon as this.... excuse for a fighter is operational"
Kelran continued to type madly at the rudimentary keyboard like object that was clearly designed for Taxxon use.
*anything* is possible, *some* things are probable, this is what is.
And I will continue to deal with what is...
Until it is no more....

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1253 on: November 09, 2008, 04:59:24 PM »
Emily decided to try out her Gorilla morph. Once she was ready, she went back to help Hu. Visser five had managed to leap onto his back, and transform his arms into tentacles to stay up there. He seemed to be looking for a way to get past the plates and sever Hu's spinal chord. She grabbed a stone the size of a Human head and chucked it at him. She then continued to find other stuff to throw.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline jake_berenson

« Reply #1254 on: November 09, 2008, 05:16:41 PM »
(Hang on Did we get the girlfriend thing. ??? In case yes This could be a start  ^-^. if not could be an accident :-[. I thinkpeter will start to like her ;). If It amounts to anything Is kind of traycoon's disision :).)

Peter caught Nicole staring at him. He felt uncomfertable and looked away. He felt A feeling he had felt only once before, When he had had a crush on someone in Fourth grade. He finished his burger and left. He decided he needed A little alone time so he went to the bathroom. He saw yarin demorphing in a stall but let him be. peter morphed a peragrin falcon and flew out the window.

He did't Know why he had felt awkward. I mean What Wrong with that? But, He was still wandered.
<Not that I could go to a syciatrist anyway.>
Suddenly He saw a battle.
<Just the thing to Get my mind away> He started to demorph. jusT as he was about to hit The ground He completed his hyena morph and swung around the tree by his claws. It suprised even him. <Cool!>   

« Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 05:56:31 PM by jake_berenson »
Rachel "let's do it."

Linkin park rocks!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Per scientia totus est ostendo sum
« Reply #1255 on: November 09, 2008, 06:16:09 PM »
(for the last time Jake Nichole is with Yarin)
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #1256 on: November 09, 2008, 07:15:57 PM »
((Jake, you best be careful.  You might alienate yourself from the rest of us.))

Hu re-evolved to heal the damage, and went invisible with his cloak.  For the lot of good that did, as the Visser seemed to be using some sort of heat-tracking magic -- or tech as the others would say.  To survive, he will have to use that image inducer Yarin built for him. . . .

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1257 on: November 09, 2008, 07:33:17 PM »
Emily noticed Visser Five could somehow still detect Hu through his cloak. She grabbed a tree limb and charged him with it, but he split the limb in half. Then they wrestled each other, and she tried to use all four hands to get the upper edge. Meanwhile, Cody had morphed an elephant.

<The croc may be more versatile, but the elephant is overwhelming!> He yelled as he charged through the brush.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I'm sitting on Jesse because he is comfy! XD
« Reply #1258 on: November 10, 2008, 08:29:35 AM »
((I'm fine with Peter having a crush on her, but she's with Yarin. Plus, he looks like twelve, right?))

I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. -Rob Thomas, "I am an Illusion"

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #1259 on: November 10, 2008, 08:59:19 AM »
Hu was apprehensive about using the image inducer, but eventually realized that Yarin made it so simple to use that a Smilodite cub could have handled it.  He meant programmed it to give him the appearance of a large rock -- but it gave him the appearance of an old oak.  Hu assumed he misprogrammed it or something.

(January 7, 2020)