Author Topic: Animorphs: A New Beginning  (Read 54620 times)

Offline Kelran-Isthinar

• Tempus Fugit
Re: Animorphs: A New Beginning
« Reply #1290 on: November 18, 2008, 03:01:25 PM »
Kelran laid a claw on Hu's shoulder, "Are you well Hu?" he asked, knowing full well that he wasn't.
One does not lightly kill ones own family regardless of what they have done, and Kelran had the distinct feeling Hu was having even more trouble forgiving himself for killing Bened, than forgiving Bened for what he had done.
*anything* is possible, *some* things are probable, this is what is.
And I will continue to deal with what is...
Until it is no more....

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Per scientia totus est ostendo sum
« Reply #1291 on: November 21, 2008, 09:42:18 AM »
Yarin brought Qodon to the medical bay and began scanning her. "She has a broken jaw" Yarin said.  "How is your hand?" he asked Nichole.
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I'm sitting on Jesse because he is comfy! XD
« Reply #1292 on: November 21, 2008, 10:06:29 AM »
((Hey, guys, I'm back! I should be able to most more this coming week, since I'M OFF!!!! YAY!!! And I'll be on my parents' non-virusy computer.))

Nichole shook her hand, looking at it. There was a bit of blood from where she had connected with Qodon's jaw, but other than that and a bit of pain, she could still feel and move her apendages. "I'm ok. Just haven't punched anyone like that in years..." She paused, staring down at her hand. "Can you scan me to see if that deevolution stuff worked?" She had to admit, most of the anger had bubbled down, but she wanted to make sure. She didn't want a repeat if someone else ticked her off.

((It's out of her system, now, by the way. But because she threw some of it up, it just took a little longer to work.))
I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. -Rob Thomas, "I am an Illusion"

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1293 on: November 21, 2008, 05:45:00 PM »
Cody was watching TV with the sound off and captions on when he heard footsteps coming down the stairs. At first he figured it was emily, but he noticed the steps were too heavy for her. He turned off the TV and hid in a hall closet, and he heard someone come in.

"Master Cody?" A woman called softly. "Miss Emily asked me to bring your food."

He peeked out of the closet to see a woman in a maid's uniform.

"I didn't expect her to tell anyone I was down here." He said as he came out.

"It is all right Master Cody. I also act as her cover when she goes out to see her friends."

"Does she say what she does when she leaves?" He asked, think this woman might know of the group.

"No Master Cody. As long as she comes home safe, I am happy to serve."

"I like how you keep calling me Master. Ma'am"

"Is there anything else I can do for you?"

"You want to watch silent TV with me?" He asked as he took some of the fancy food. Especially fancy to a guy that often got his food out of a dumpster.

"No sir. I still have work to do before I take a break." She said, then left after bowing slightly.

"I get the feeling I'll enjoy the married life after the war is over. Assuming we win." He said as he sat down to continue watching TV.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1294 on: November 21, 2008, 10:12:35 PM »
Yarin scanned Nichole and found that the formula had indeed passed through her system.  What was that thing you did to me with your lips? Yarin asked.
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1295 on: November 24, 2008, 12:07:49 PM »
(are people still alive out here?)

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1296 on: November 24, 2008, 12:57:22 PM »
((Traycon has given high hopes that she will post more often. I'm not really sure how to continue from where my characters are at without fast forwarding to the next day.))

There were a few small windows that light from the outside came through, so Cody could tell that night had fallen. Emily came down, and they sat with each other in a somewhat intimate moment. Watching TV and talking about unimportant things. After a while, Cody began to wonder what their next move against the Yeerks should be.

((I'd like to have visser get close to completing the wormhole that he was using Bened to create. The group will try to stop him, ad we'll decide if he actually finishes before he's stopped or not. Or maybe Hu will do something to help it along so he can see aruten again. A slight betrayal brought on through depression.))

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1297 on: November 24, 2008, 01:23:41 PM »
(you can fast forward if you want Yarin is just sitting in his ship with Nichole Delmin and a slightly injured Qodon
and i like the idea of the worm hole thing.)

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1298 on: November 24, 2008, 01:40:52 PM »
Emily had to go upstairs eventually, and cody fell asleep on the couch. When morning came, he used a morph to sneak out. They got everyone together in Yarin's ship, as Cody had a new mission plan.

"We need to find out exactly how far Visser Five's wormhole project is. We know he's working on one, and between destroying the sattelite dish at the observatory and disposing of Bened we have slowed him down. We need to make sure it stops, though. I don't know exactly where the main stuff is being done, so I need ideas on where to start. If we can avoid going to the pool right off the bat, it would decrease the threat level of the mission. We might try other places that have sattelite dishes, like radio stations and such." He said.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I'm sitting on Jesse because he is comfy! XD
« Reply #1299 on: November 25, 2008, 12:24:32 PM »
((Yeah...My high-hopes for this week were dashed to pieces when some...issues...cam e up. Just girl things that make me less than willing to move and deal with people...>.>'
Response to Yarin:))

Nichole smiled at Yarin. "It was called...well, a kiss. It's something humans...Er, that is human couples or families do to symbolize affection." Her face was a bit red. A part of her wondered why she had kissed Yarin in the first place, out of the blue like that.
The other part knew.

((Fastforwarding now:))

"Remind me again...what exactly is Visser Five actually doing with this worm-hole project of his anyway? I mean, couldn't we technically use it to our own advances? Like, contact an alien race that might be willing to help us?" She was drawing from her knowedge of worm-holes via sci-fi, so she wasn't sure how accurate her idea was. Or if they could even find allies out there.
I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. -Rob Thomas, "I am an Illusion"

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1300 on: November 25, 2008, 01:06:13 PM »
"We could, but I'm not sure how to get people to trust us enough to jump through an experimental wormhole." Cody said. "The aruten people likely won't want to come, but the Gryphon people might. That is, if a low ranking person in the military can convince the big wigs to come."

"We really shouldn't try to tamper with things that we don't understand. Better to destroy it." Emily said. "Everything Visser Five does is to gain power. Having influence is what separates the Yeerks with glory from the Yeerks who don't. He'll likely use it to transport military from one place to another for instant transportation and deployment. Between attacking enemies billions of lightyears away, to calling reinforcements from billions of lightyears away."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1301 on: November 25, 2008, 02:25:50 PM »
"I can call my people to help in the fight you might have to give them some skin or hair samples to study to make it worth their while." Yarin said. "But they will be glad to help defeat the Yeerks."

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1302 on: November 25, 2008, 02:31:55 PM »
"Yeah, it's the possiblity of being examined and such that made me not mention the Nyacs, Yarin." Cody said. Emily snickerd a little. "We just need a good lead without having to put ourselves in too much undo danger. Somewhere we can go, or someone we can follow. Maybe the police Chief. I get the impression that he's high up."

((I actually forgot about the Nyacs, but I think what I posted is a good coverup for that. :P))

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1303 on: November 26, 2008, 11:06:52 AM »
"Just as well." Yarin said. "Delmin and Qodon can help us, they may not be able to morph but their Nyac bodies are formidable in a fight."

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1304 on: November 26, 2008, 04:18:44 PM »
"I think Delmin could help us once we find the wormhole machine." Cody said. "He mentioned he knew about that stuff."

((Can't remember if Cody was around when Delmin spoke about that or not.))

Ani-Master 2014!