Author Topic: Animorphs: A New Beginning  (Read 54642 times)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Per scientia totus est ostendo sum
Re: Animorphs: A New Beginning
« Reply #1095 on: October 21, 2008, 09:21:50 PM »
<I have done it it was so simple Why did I not figure it out before.>  Yarin said as he took the formula and instantly returned to normal.
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
« Reply #1096 on: October 21, 2008, 09:29:36 PM »
Hu was barely out the door, when he heard Yarin's exclaimations.  "That's excellent, Yarin, but I think we have a slightly more important problem."

When Yarin's six eyes met Hu's, he explained.  "Cody's gone."

Hu watched Yarin's eyes widen when he came to the same realization that Hu had.  They both knew the possible implications of that.

((Sorry if that wasn't what you imagined Nohensen.  I can change it if you wish.))

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1097 on: October 21, 2008, 09:40:33 PM »
((That's ok. I'll assume we've already landed.))

Cody had chased the creature with a weird arm around the ship, and eventually he opened something which took them to another world. Then all was forgotten in this new world of sights and smells.

The ground was soft under his claws, which made him feel better already. Air brushed against his scales, and brought fresh scents to his nose. Just then he was hapier than he had ever been all day! It was huge and waiting to be explored! As so he did.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Kelran-Isthinar

• Tempus Fugit
« Reply #1098 on: October 22, 2008, 08:22:04 AM »
Kelran looked at Emily, "What did yours do to you? To keep you submissive? Do you know what Kresillet did? He forced me to relive death and murder. Hundreds and hundreds of times untill...." Kelran paused and sniffed, a tiny trickle of freash air was flowing into the cabin.
"Oh no. Come on! someone opened the Hatch!!!"
*anything* is possible, *some* things are probable, this is what is.
And I will continue to deal with what is...
Until it is no more....

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1099 on: October 22, 2008, 08:40:52 AM »
Emily and Kelran ran to the hatch to see Cody running off into the distance.

"This is bad on multiple levels."

Cody ran around sniffing at things, and sometimes chasing small animals and insects. All of this was much more interesting than the other place.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #1100 on: October 22, 2008, 09:25:13 AM »
"Hi, Kelran.  Hi, Emily." Hu said, as he blowed by them.  "Bye, Kelran.  Bye, Emily."

Whatever creature Cody turned into, Hu was sure that it could not keep up with a Smilodite.  Much less a Smilodite who had his scent.  And an invisibility cloak.

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1101 on: October 22, 2008, 09:54:38 AM »
Yarin morphed into the Varkas and flew after Hu antidote in claw.
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Kelran-Isthinar

• Tempus Fugit
« Reply #1102 on: October 22, 2008, 10:25:42 AM »
Kelran glanced at Emily, "Think fast Emily.. coming or no?" he offered her a claw, with the other he set a password lock on the spacecraft door.
Until it is no more....

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #1103 on: October 22, 2008, 11:12:14 AM »
Hu sniffed here and there, tracking like he was always trained to do -- it was essential for obtaining some potion ingredients on Aruten.  Hu slammed the blunt ends of his claws into a creature he wasn't sure were modern or devolved, but there was no time to delay.  He noticed what could only be Yarin in morph, and he motioned him forward as Hu took off.

((Pray that Cody doesn't make it to the ocean -- Megalodons and Liopleurodons. . . . I may have mistaken somethings there.))

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1104 on: October 22, 2008, 12:25:57 PM »
Emily ran inside to get the thing Cody had been playing with earlier. "This could help." She said as she ran after the others.

Cody had wandered into some deep brush, and could smell the larger creature trailing behind him. He was having a lot of fun, and didn't want to be caught. However, this could be a fun game. He wanted to know how far he could get before he got caught. He picked up speed, and weaved through trees. Ocassionally he bumped into some other things, but he didn't stop.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Kelran-Isthinar

• Tempus Fugit
« Reply #1105 on: October 22, 2008, 12:47:23 PM »
Kelran rocketed right over Emily, Hu, and Yarin propelling himself forward on the immense power of his wings.
What he did not count on was the intense vertigo. The virus was still making him ill, and that was affecting his sense of balance.
He had to slow himself considerably, and in doing so he all but lost Cody.
Until it is no more....

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1106 on: October 22, 2008, 12:52:17 PM »
(I just had an idea for a storyline what if there is some super powerful being like the elimnist or cryack shows up but it turns out its just a normal human who is writing our story i know that does'nt make much sense but I could make it work.)
<I see him he is running towards a town we must stop him before he murders innocent humans.> Yarin said as he flew faster.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2008, 01:27:49 PM by Yarin »

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1107 on: October 22, 2008, 01:39:47 PM »
((I say nay to that idea. We should start on the storyline with Yarin's fronds next. Qodon and the other Nyac.))

"Don't overexurt yourself, Kelran!" Emily yelled.

Cody came to a new place with new smells. He could also smell some of the same creatures that the one female smelled like. He wasn't feeling hungry yet, though, and just kept moving around so he didn't get caught.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1108 on: October 22, 2008, 01:52:46 PM »
(Oh yeah i forgot about that sweet)

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #1109 on: October 22, 2008, 02:30:41 PM »
"Yarin, don't forget he carries the virus!" Hu roared up to him.  "He could easily infect every other creature on this continent!"

Hu had a notion to devolve into his larger counterpart, but decided against this when they came to a place with a nearby human habitat.  "Sky Tiger, help us." Hu muttered.

(January 7, 2020)