Author Topic: Animorphs: A New Beginning  (Read 54644 times)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Per scientia totus est ostendo sum
Re: Animorphs: A New Beginning
« Reply #1080 on: October 21, 2008, 12:50:06 PM »
<Hand me that cellular sample.> Yarin said to Hu as he adjusted his imaging device.
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1081 on: October 21, 2008, 12:54:57 PM »
Cody started walking around again. He felt an urge to go out. He was tired of the hard walls, ceiling and floor. He felt caged, but he didn't know how to leave. He saw the largest creature doing something with the small creature, who was making the sounds he could almost understand. It was more like a feeling than speech.

He still felt threatened by the large creature, but he curiously came over to inspect what they were doing.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
« Reply #1082 on: October 21, 2008, 12:56:15 PM »
Hu did as Yarin instructed.  All the while, Hu consulted his Encarta for more about the Devolution Draught.  Perhaps there was a way an antidote could be made if he researched . . . but no, Hu realized.  These plants and minerals would be an impossibility to find here, even with Yarin's collection with specimens.  Substitution of anything could be not only very dangerous but quite disasterous.

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1083 on: October 21, 2008, 12:57:55 PM »
(Should Yarin make an antidote now but before he can give it to the others they escape. how does that sound)
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #1084 on: October 21, 2008, 01:01:55 PM »
((Perhaps it should be drawn a bit longer -- but I am open to whatever happens.  Since Yarin took the Devolution Draught he should be able swich back if need be, unless it somehow interacted with virus to prevent that.))

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1085 on: October 21, 2008, 01:05:21 PM »
((At least let Cody escape. I want to have more fun with him before it's over.))

Emily had stayed with Kelran, watching him. She felt better being near someone she could trust.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1086 on: October 21, 2008, 01:46:55 PM »
(I'll just let Yarin take it so he can get back to normal)

Offline jake_berenson

• my charecter in a story i'm wrting
« Reply #1087 on: October 21, 2008, 07:32:09 PM »
Peter wandered around the ship with his brother. he talked to him too. <so.. what do tou look like in like devolvedness?>
(my bro has a monkey's mouth and the rats sharp teeth. he has gray fur, monkey hands and feet but a rats claws and red eyes.>
<I am Quite tall, as far as four legged animals go. I look like.. cheetah with wings. some times when I'm mad this weird aura surrounds me. it looks red.> They wandered into the labratory where yarin and hu had gone and watched for a while.
Peter said
<No don't do that!>
Rachel "let's do it."

Linkin park rocks!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1088 on: October 21, 2008, 07:39:34 PM »
<Do what.> Yarin asked as he moved a vial of blood from one container to another

Offline Kelran-Isthinar

• Tempus Fugit
« Reply #1089 on: October 21, 2008, 07:59:12 PM »
Kelran glanced from the Z-Space Vector readouts to Emily. "So... I percieve you are uncomfortable about what Cody did to Kresillet?"
He darn well knew it was a loaded question, but this was one of those issues that couldn't entirely be fixed between Emily and Cody.
If someone had to get a dose of her displeasure in order to pound the concepts of war into her head, Kelran wanted it to be him, not Cody.
*anything* is possible, *some* things are probable, this is what is.
And I will continue to deal with what is...
Until it is no more....

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1090 on: October 21, 2008, 08:11:43 PM »
"I know what you're thinking. Emily's parents keep her shut away from everything they feel she doesn't need to know, so she's ignorant and naive. I can't help that. I'm trying to save the world and become my own person. It just seems that certain standards should be kept to insure we don't become desensitized and apathetic."

"I'm taking baby steps, here. It's been a little much, but I'm trying to deal. I guess it just startled me more than anything else. I try not to judge anyone I don't know. To call Kresselit evil just because he follows the orders of people who control his supply of kondrona rays seems a bit hasty. Now I've been a controller. Heck, I've been one for months longer than you have. I still try to hold onto some standards, even if it just winds up being naively idealistic."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #1091 on: October 21, 2008, 08:16:08 PM »
"Yarin, how long do you think this'll take?  Give me a rough estimate." Hu asked.  He was feeling like there was something that they were missing.  Like the answer was hidden by a thin veil, that they were having difficulty moving aside, but knew it lay on the otherside.  They could not risk landing on this planet and unleashing the virus onto populace.  They have all seen how extremely communicable this virus was.

((This would be another danger of Cody getting free of the ship.  I think it'll play well.))

Hu could not take the waiting.

Hu was also concerned about Kelran.  He looked somewhat weary and battle-worn.  Hu didn't know if he contracted the virus as well.  Hu remember what he said about his genetics being to dense or something to that effect.  But Hu wondered if maybe, just maybe, he produced some sort of devolution field around himself when he drank the draught, and that rendered Kelran immune to such viruses.

After a moment, Hu shook his head.  No, that's ludicrous. he thought.

(January 7, 2020)

Offline jake_berenson

• my charecter in a story i'm wrting
« Reply #1092 on: October 21, 2008, 08:42:01 PM »
(I don't know. it was something random.)

<Well be carefull thats my bro's blood.>
Rachel "let's do it."

Linkin park rocks!

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1093 on: October 21, 2008, 08:48:03 PM »
((I thought you would say something about Cody being in there.))

Cody had been startled by the noise of the one at the door. He felt angry, and gave half hearted chase to the intruder. Hissing and growling and he came.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #1094 on: October 21, 2008, 08:51:23 PM »
"Yarin, you keep working on it," Hu said, after a long, and somewhat awkward silence.  "I'm going to walk around a bit.  Feelin' a bit antsy."

(January 7, 2020)