Author Topic: Animorphs: A New Beginning  (Read 54641 times)

Offline Chad32

• God
Re: Animorphs: A New Beginning
« Reply #1110 on: October 22, 2008, 04:05:38 PM »
Cody was starting to get tired, and hungry. There were rats scurrying around, but they were quick. He found something that smelled good in a trash can, and ate some of it.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
« Reply #1111 on: October 22, 2008, 05:07:24 PM »
Hu looked around and saw an overturned trash receptacle.  An animal certainly came through this area.  Hu realized that he can't go strolling through this habitation, he might cause one of this humans heart failure or something.  He fiddled with his clasp, and became invisible, then he was back on the trail.

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1112 on: October 22, 2008, 09:53:30 PM »
Emily continued her previous conversation with Kelran as they walked together.

"I'm not as strong willed as you are, so the Yeerk in my head certainly wouldn't have to fight as hard to control me. Actually, the thought of one of those things going inside me horrified me so much that I would have thrown up if she didn't control my body. I was quite frightened, but tried to resist being taken to the pool every three days. However, she threatened to do...humiliating things that will not be mentioned if I resisted too much."

"However, as days turned to weeks I realized something. The Yeerk was saddened by war, and wanted to go home more than anything else. The recruiters on her world came and took her away without even asking if she wanted to. Those Yeerks that speak out against the war are called Andalite sympathizers, and those that speak out against taking involuntary hosts are called host sympathizers. Sympathizers are dealt with rather harshly."

"There are good Yeerks and bad Yeerks, and those that would normally be good are brainwashed by the corrupt government. Getting a high rank is the only way to really be treated as a person for them, and the only way to do that is to become a Kressillet. I feel sorry for them."

"That said, I am going to help. I'd rather not get into a debate about which one of us had a worse experience, but I want to help end the war. I'd also like to keep from being swallowed up by it. I don't want the war to become my life."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Kelran-Isthinar

• Tempus Fugit
« Reply #1113 on: October 23, 2008, 07:59:18 AM »
Kelran nodded, "Ironic. War is my life, and that is an accomplishment I have worked for.  When one ends I can always find another conflict to embroil myself in.  Somewhere, somehow, some evil is always opressing innocents, and so someone has to fight. Always."
He paused for a moment, "While I understand your feelings about Yeerk sympathizers... somewhat... I can assure you two things; Kresillet was planning to kill you all as soon as Cody gave him the morphing power. And if Cody had not killed him, I would have.
In far slower far more painful ways that do not bear discussing."
*anything* is possible, *some* things are probable, this is what is.
And I will continue to deal with what is...
Until it is no more....

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1114 on: October 23, 2008, 08:11:34 AM »
"You may be right about one thing. There will always be conflict. From full out wars to petty crimes. If you want to make that your life, and find enjoyment in it, then good. That's not really for me, though. On the other hand, I'm just starting to get out from under my parent's shadow and search for my own identity. That's something I'd like to find."

Cod started feeling that maybe he had gooten too far ahead of the others. He began backtracking a little until he found two of them.

"Oh my gosh, there he is!"

The chase was back on now.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Per scientia totus est ostendo sum
« Reply #1115 on: October 23, 2008, 08:21:12 AM »
(how long do you want to stay devolved? cause we can take it slow or kelran hu and yarin can slam cody against the wall and pour the antidote down your throat. lol)
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 08:23:57 AM by Yarin »
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1116 on: October 23, 2008, 08:25:42 AM »
((I'm ready to get caught now. Let's do it.))

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1117 on: October 23, 2008, 08:45:41 AM »
<Kelran, Hu I need you to coordinate your motions on cornering Cody. I will draw his attention.> Yarin said.
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1118 on: October 23, 2008, 08:55:24 AM »
Cody started running away from the other two, but then saw some kind of bird. The bird looked like it wanted to play, and Cody tried puoncing on it. It kept flying just out of his reach, though. Soon, he was grabbed by strong talons! He wrestled with the other creature to get free, and the bird came over and poured something in his mouth. Then his mouth was held shut and he was forced to swallow.

Soon something horrible and frightening began to happen. His skin started peeling off, and his insides began melting. It was so terrifying that the other creature had to put him down to keep him from hurting himself. Within seconds, a new instinct began bubbling up. Fly! Fly away from danger! He spread his wings and flew, screeching, to the top of a roof.

"Cody! Cody, can you hear me? It's Emily! Can you understand my words?"

More sounds. Still more sounds that he...wait, he did understand those sounds. He understood the name Emily, and who he was.

<Woah. Where am I? How long have I been in morph?>

"Well, you kind of devovled into a dinosaur. You've been that way for over two hours."

<Holy crap!> Cody flew down and tried to demorph. Once again, his insides liquifies and his feathers pressed down and turned to skin. "I don't remember what happened, but it's good to be me again." He said as Emily gave him a kiss.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Kelran-Isthinar

• Tempus Fugit
« Reply #1119 on: October 23, 2008, 08:57:40 AM »
Kelran sighed as he took his own dose of the antidote which acted more like a pepto-bismol on steroids than anything else.
The relief was night instant and he clacked his beak appreciatively, "It may taste like uncooked vegitaion," a grave insult to any food or drink for a Gryphon, "But it certainly does its job."
*anything* is possible, *some* things are probable, this is what is.
And I will continue to deal with what is...
Until it is no more....

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1120 on: October 23, 2008, 09:07:03 AM »
"Now that Cody is back to normal we have another problem on our hands." Yarin said. as Delmin and Qodon appeared from inside the ship.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1121 on: October 23, 2008, 09:17:24 AM »
"Well Yarin, I'm worn out. I feel exausted. You can deal with your two friends while I take a nap." Cody said as he reentered he ship and went to his room."

(This will lead Delmin and Qodon to realize that Cody is Yarin's roommate.))

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1122 on: October 23, 2008, 10:39:52 AM »
Delmin walked over to Yarin "What is that Human doing in your ship? Is he your lifemate?" he asked in Nyish. "What? No, Cody does not have a living space of his own so I offered him my ship to stay in."  Yarin replied.

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
« Reply #1123 on: October 23, 2008, 02:48:51 PM »
((sorry I didn't post earlier -- technical complications that I don't care to go into.  And I might not post over the next three days, because my neice is coming to visit for my mother's birthday on Friday.))

Hu headed back to the cave, to tend to some of the plants he attempted to grow there.  But before he did he handed Yarin two vials so that the other Nyac could penetrate the Forgetfulness Fog.  In case they joined the cause.

Hu was pleasantly surprised when he found the plants were still thriving, but not overtaking native flora.  The measures he took to prevent such a thing apparently had worked successfully.

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1124 on: October 23, 2008, 09:25:12 PM »
(Ok we wont kick you off for not posting for 3 days)
« Last Edit: October 24, 2008, 12:20:00 PM by Yarin »