Author Topic: Animorphs: A New Beginning  (Read 54645 times)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Per scientia totus est ostendo sum
Re: Animorphs: A New Beginning
« Reply #1065 on: October 20, 2008, 10:30:43 AM »
<No I can not I am stuck in this form although i do enjoy gliding around the celling.> "Chaek Chiik." Yarin said using his devolved vocal cords.
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I'm sitting on Jesse because he is comfy! XD
« Reply #1066 on: October 20, 2008, 11:10:00 AM »
((*Headdeskheaddeskheaddesk followed by groaning* Sorry, once again, but it's kinda hard to juggle THREE tests, a birthday, and going home to see family with friends spending the night.
So, I'm just going to drop out now, so I'm not impeding anything.))
I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. -Rob Thomas, "I am an Illusion"

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1067 on: October 20, 2008, 11:11:39 AM »
(NO!!! dont leave)
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
« Reply #1068 on: October 20, 2008, 12:29:08 PM »
((I knew you had a good excuse.  And Traycon, I wouldn't want you to leave the RPG, but you must do what you feel you must.  I accept that.))

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.

Offline Kelran-Isthinar

• Tempus Fugit
« Reply #1069 on: October 20, 2008, 04:17:40 PM »
Kelran was feeling worse and worse but he managed to keep his balance, and his stomach, all the way to the ****pit.
He began manipulating the controls with a surprising degree of alacrity considering his throbbing head and rebellious stomach.
"Hold onto your tail-feathers back there.... I don't have a feel for the accelleration vectors of this ship..."
Despite his gloomy warning the initial accelleration to cruise speed was fine. It was the Z-Space part that worried Kelran.

Firstly he had no idea how to calculate a Z-space vector, second his last brush with the concept had blown up his ship.
*anything* is possible, *some* things are probable, this is what is.
And I will continue to deal with what is...
Until it is no more....

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1070 on: October 20, 2008, 04:20:12 PM »
Yarin was feeling much better although he was still stuck in this primative form he jumped on Kelran's back and gave him instructions telepathically on how to run the ship.

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #1071 on: October 20, 2008, 06:58:54 PM »
Hu stretched and leaned against wall.  He had crossed his arms in a surly way, and had his head bowed in thought.  Hu was actually pondering over the events since his abrupt arrival in this universe, assuming it was not his own, of course.  Hu said nothing.  He let his satchel drop to the floor.  Before Hu realized it, he began to doze.

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Kelran-Isthinar

• Tempus Fugit
« Reply #1072 on: October 20, 2008, 08:02:04 PM »
Kelran glared over his shoulder at Yarin, "Yarin... your hands... paws...claws... whatever they are... off of my wings please. now"
He didnt mean to be rude, but a Gryphon's instinct for keeping things off his wings, is similar to a human's desire not to have peoples hands around his neck.
*anything* is possible, *some* things are probable, this is what is.
And I will continue to deal with what is...
Until it is no more....

Offline jake_berenson

• my charecter in a story i'm wrting
« Reply #1073 on: October 20, 2008, 08:20:25 PM »
(Remember I am still more or less able to think. and traycon you could just have us play your charecter until you can. don't forget my bro! the... rat monkey thing. and can the rule about only one charecter? I'm gonna have a problem when he devolves.)

Peter was lying on the deck of the ship. he got up warely. he was tired. he had to lug that arm around all the time! his friend came over. peter studied it.
<What's your name?>  it said kind of sweetly.
peter jumped.
<uh, uh, peter, peter darkstone.>
<I'm  aldon darkstone.>
Rachel "let's do it."

Linkin park rocks!

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1074 on: October 20, 2008, 10:13:42 PM »
Cody was getting bored with his new toy. He had been hearing the others making sounds, and was beginning to realise that he could almost understand some of the sounds. ((Thought speech)) He also realized that no one was watching him. The large winged creature had left, and the largest creature was falling asleep. There was a small creature behind the largest one, watching him intently. He got up and walked around.

At some point, he came to some sort of hole, and there was another of his kind staring back at him. It moved when he moved, and when he tried to go through something stopped him. It also stopped the other think. Whenever he made a noise, the other thing moved the same but made no sound. It was weird, and he started thinking maybe it was actually just himself.

((Velociraptors were thought to be intelligent, so they possibly have self awareness like dolphins.))

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1075 on: October 20, 2008, 10:30:42 PM »
(yeah i could see that happening)

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #1076 on: October 21, 2008, 09:34:57 AM »
((Just remember that velociraptors aren't as big as Jurassic Park makes them out to be, Nohensen.  Barely two feet high at the hip, about six feet long . . . accordin' Wikipedia. . . .))

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1077 on: October 21, 2008, 10:22:20 AM »
(ok lets get back to the story)
<Hu please take me back to my labratory I need to do some experiments to try and solve this virus problem I would walk there myself but it would take me too long. Kelran I will be monitoring your thoughts regarding the ships controls just think a question and i will try to give you an answer.> Yarin said.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1078 on: October 21, 2008, 12:26:45 PM »
((Oh, so they don't stand a little higher than an adult Human. Hollywood makes everything seem bigger or worse than it really is. Still, I could kill a Human girl, a chimpanzee, and whatever Yarin is. Also a rat-monkey. Once the ship lands, Cody is going to make an escape.))

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #1079 on: October 21, 2008, 12:32:36 PM »
((*smirks* That is going be interesting, Nohensen.  Panic and mayhem.  Oh, and Jurassic Park used Deinonchyus (I think that's how it's spelled) -- and called them velociraptors though they are merely the larger cousins of Velociraptor.  Of course, accordin' to the Discovery Channel, Velociraptors were feathered. . . .))

Hu was uneasy about leaving Kelran alone.  But Yarin might be able to synthesize a cure for this viral devolving disease.  So, Hu agreed to take Yarin to the laboratory, and within moments arrived.

(January 7, 2020)