Author Topic: Revenge of the Banned Discussion Thread  (Read 18511 times)

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
Re: Revenge of the Banned
« Reply #285 on: October 19, 2009, 10:36:51 AM »
Ah, true.  But it is not as effective as completely discloaking.

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.

Offline Horsefan1023 (Seal)

• RAF's Resident Tumbleweed Hater
  • God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #286 on: October 19, 2009, 05:52:11 PM »
Lol, still enough to melt everyone in the general vicinity of you?
Most Insane Member/RAFian Writer 2010!

Thanks to Bear!
Blue is my WonderTwin, Myth, Blocky, Jess, Kayla, Demos, Tony are my siblings, Shorty is my cousin, Bear is my RAFsupercodetective! (Yeah awesome!)
RAFdating Ghostie! :D
:raftrophy: RAFian Writer and Most Insane Member 2011!

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
« Reply #287 on: October 20, 2009, 06:52:19 AM »
More like atomizing dispersal.  And yes, but just not at the usual speed, and the power is reduced somewhat.

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.

Offline Brad the Brit

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Cuz Im British.
« Reply #288 on: October 20, 2009, 10:36:00 AM »
.... Cloaky you rule... i always have a laugh when you explain stuff about your RAFself... +1 on a wim.. ;D

P.S Seal i hope your writeing *cracks whip* ::)

• God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #289 on: October 21, 2009, 03:20:24 PM »
Lol, yes, I am.  Almost done with section one....not that it's divided into definite sections. 

Thanks to Bear!
Blue is my WonderTwin, Myth, Blocky, Jess, Kayla, Demos, Tony are my siblings, Shorty is my cousin, Bear is my RAFsupercodetective! (Yeah awesome!)

Offline Blocky97

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I don't have time to be sane.
« Reply #290 on: October 21, 2009, 09:02:27 PM »
cool, and I like the idea of me fighting another dragon

• God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #291 on: October 22, 2009, 09:12:00 AM »
:facepalm:

Aidan...that was a spoiler.  I've only told you.   :P

Lol, doesn't really matter, though.  I think you're fighting the dragon in chapter 15, I want to introduce SageKiller and put more of Brad in.  I also want to put in more Wild.

Thanks to Bear!

Offline SuperBlue

• God
« Reply #292 on: October 24, 2009, 12:25:43 AM »
*cough*and more blue*cough*
Richard is really Anna in disguise!

Thread of the Year(simsRAF) and Fan Fiction of the Year(RAFamorphs)[2011] Funniest Member[2012]
Quote from: 12:34:05 AM (horsefan1023)
  Glaflafock
I'm Sealie's Wonder Twin. Jess, Cody, and Demos' brother. And Estrid and Nate's father/great grandfather(time machine, don't ask)

• God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #293 on: October 24, 2009, 10:31:51 AM »
::)

Yeah, yeah, whatever.   :P

Ugh.  Coming so....slowly...

Thanks to Bear!

Offline Blocky97

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #294 on: October 25, 2009, 02:52:34 PM »
*cough*and more blue*cough*
you used to be all excited about this and then it just stopped

• God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #295 on: October 25, 2009, 05:37:32 PM »
Used to be all excited about what?

Thanks to Bear!

Offline Blocky97

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #296 on: October 25, 2009, 08:42:05 PM »
about writing

Offline Six

• AKA Zombz
« Reply #297 on: October 25, 2009, 10:02:19 PM »
I'm sure she still is, aren't you Seal?

• God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #298 on: October 26, 2009, 07:54:10 PM »
Of course I am!  Not when my story is so popular. :)

Thanks to Bear!

• God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #299 on: October 29, 2009, 05:47:06 PM »
Sorry to double post, but Chapter Fifteen is done.

Chapter Fifteen.

Blue gawked up at Seal.  "Wha...Horsie!  You--You escaped!" 
   Seal grinned.  "Hey Blue.  Happy to see you too.  Now, are we going to stand around being soppy all day, or are we going to go kick some butt?"
   Blue laughed.  A shadow circled overhead, searching for another target.  "Blocky!"  Blue yelled up to him.  "Come down here!  We'll make a good team, the ice and water people." 
   Blocky flapped down, clearing a space for himself by just being there.  Having a dragon plummet from the sky is a rather frightening thought.  He hovered down, then dropped the last few feet, staring at Horse.  "What...Horsie!  You--You escaped."
   Seal grinned.  "Hey Blocky.  Happy to see you too.  Now, are we going to stand around being soppy all day, or are we going to go kick some butt?"
   Blue rolled his eyes.  "Wow.  Deja Vu much? Anyway..."
   Pheonix appeared, holding his side.  There was blood seeping from his fingers, but other than that he seemed fine, and there was a determined light in his eyes.  "Blocky!"  He yelled.  "They got a dragon, somehow.  We're trying to hold it off, but we need your help.  The mods are working at the breaches.  Over by the south wall."  Phoenix flicked his hand to clear it from blood, pulled out his sword again, and ran back to a breach in the wall.
   Blocky nodded to Blue and Horse, said "good luck," and flew over to the south wall, where a dragon was trying to break through.  Horse turned back to Blue.  "Well, guess we're on our own.  Behind you!" 
   Blue whirled around to see a Shredder-weilder aiming at his head.  He instantly dropped to his hands and swung one leg out, sweeping the other guy's legs from beneath him and then elbowing him in the face as he dropped.  Blue then tossed him in the air, caught him, froze him, and threw him away.  Horse attacked a Dracon weilder.  First she had stabbed his Dracon hand with an icicle, headbutted him in his legs, made him fall over, then washed him away on a wave.
   Seal dove on top of another guy's head and knocked him over, and Blue disarmed him and elbowed him in the face, knocking him out.  Seal nodded.  "Good work!"  She called, and they turned to face another.

SageKiller flicked her Shredder level to stun and pulsed a beam, dropping one more, then Goom appeared.  "Sage!" he called, jumping on a piece of debris from a wall so she could see him better.  "Yarin and Guy are going to try and fire up the old defense mainframe, and they need a guard.  Not saying they can't take care of themselves, but just someone to watch their back, you up to it?"
   Sage sared at him.  "Guy?  He's back?"  Goom nodded.  "And...the old defense mainframe?  Are you sure that bucket of bolts will work?  It's from RAFclassic, before we moved here!  We just took them with us so we didn't have to buy a new one somewhere.  Are you sure it'll work?"
   Goom shook his head.  "No, we're not sure, but we have to try.  We're hard pressed, and a few turrets to take down that energy cannon--"
   Shreeeeeeeee-whump-BOOOM
   "Is just what we need."
   Sage nodded.  "I'll do what I can."  Goom nodded to where Guy and Yarin were battling over to the control room.  She jumped over to them and started beaming people out of the way.  "C'mon!"  She yelled.  "This could mean the difference in this war!"

Faerie ducked, slashed, and thrust, dispatching another minion.  They just kept coming...and coming.  There was no time to think.  Just fight.
   She flew above a group of them, and dove down upon one.  She caught him with her feet, knocked him to the ground and stabbed.  Pain ripped through her wing from behind as yet another caught it with a sword.  Faerie spiraled upwards slightly uneven, then swept one leg elegently through the air and smacked the guy's head.  She used that leg to give her momentum and keep her spinning, and decapitated one more person. 
   Larka landed gently and looked around.  They seemed to be winning...but it was so hard to tell.  She dodged a Shredder from behind and started on the attack again.

Richard pushed into the courtyard to find it full of fighting.  Not unexpected.  He stepped forward quickly, and conjured three energy spheres, (Author's note:  Hey, he's Richard.  He can do that.) and launched them at three people.  The three people fell, and he stepped forward to conjure more when there was a buzzing of energy by his head, and Queen's voice hissed in his ear, "You move and you die, Richard."
   Richard stopped and smiled slowly.  "Queen.  Good to see you too.  You've learned to convert your telekenieses into physical energy, I see.  Well done."
   "Quit trying to talk me to death," snarled Queen.  "I've got you.  And you never knew."
   "How did you get in?"  Asked Richard.  "Would you grant me the honor of knowing?"
   "Figure it out."
   "Ah...the side door, I assume.  The one I had sealed off."
   "Yes," said Queen exultantly.  "Just before I was banned, I unsealed it.  And you never knew."
   "Very clever," said Richard slowly.  "I commend you, Queen.  I never thought of checking the door."
   "Of course you didn't," she whispered, her voice trembling with excitement.  "Because I outsmarted, overpowered, and in the end, got you.  And now, I'm going to ram this energy ball down your thro-"
   Queen never finished her sentance.  Faster than she could blink, Richard had neatly ducked unter the arm holding the energy ball to his head, sidestepped behind her, elbowed her sharply in the back, which knocked her down, put one foot on her back, and roughly shoved her through the mud left from the rain.
   "Never pause to gloat," he reprimanded, as if it was a mere sparring session.  "It gives your enemy time for a plan.  And if they have a plan, they can win."
   Queen scrambled to her feet, spitting curses and mud, and started conjuring again.  Richard conjured one too and knocked it backwards.  "Faster," he said.  "Your enemy can't have time--"
   "I know!"  She screamed.  "I know Richard!  Shut up!"
   Richard smiled serenley and let her get to her feet.  "Are you ready now?"  He asked.  "I'm not holding back now, Queen.  You're going to have to do a lot better..."

Thanks to Bear!