Author Topic: RAF Fight Club: RAFian vs RAFian  (Read 2304 times)

Offline Brad the Brit

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Cuz Im British.
RAF Fight Club: RAFian vs RAFian
« on: October 16, 2009, 10:52:32 AM »
OK so the last time i was on i had a really good idea. What would happen if two full powered RAFians were to fight in real life. This thread is going to be a collection of RAF Fight Club Battles between various members.

Your characters/selves will be described as however you put yourself down as on the species list. They will be very long and exaggerated much like Dragon Ball Z Fights for no apparent reason.

If you want me to include you in a RAF Battle just tell me and ill pit you against someone. (Make sure you explain what you are capable of, powers/skills/ability's  ;D))

RAF BATTLE LIST

FIGHT ONE
Brad the Brit VS Demos666

Offline Brad the Brit

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Cuz Im British.
Re: RAF Fight Club: RAFian vs RAFian
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2009, 11:03:48 AM »
FIGHT ONE

Part 1

The dawn of a new day broke over the city of London. The city was quiet, the morning rush had yet to start.. It was all set to be just another fine day in London town. Well that was before the crack appeared in the sky.

The crack in reality had appeared about 100 meters over the Thames, splitting the sky in half. Within thousands of dark shapes moved seemingly trying to brake through. A figure reached out with a dark scaled hand and pulled himself out of the crack. A figure with  large horns, fingers that ended in sharp claws. His glowing crimson eyes scanned the horizon as the huge wings beat the air lazily, keeping him aloft. The demons face split into a demonic smile. “This is going to be fun! A world  ripe for the taking”.

Suddenly there was a flash of blue light and Brad randomly appeared hovering in the middle of the air. His blond hair was styled perfectly into an afro. He wore a black suit with tie. Brad adjusted his tie before waving at the demon in greeting. “Hello there, I’m Brad.”
“What are you doing here? The demon asked angrily. “How did you know I was coming? AND WHY ARE YOU HOVERING!!?”

Brad just shrugged, “Because I’m British”. He said in as a way of answering. “ And shouldn’t I be asking you that question…  I mean you have just broken out of hell…”

I AM DEMOS! Lord of Hell. Son of Satan. I have grown board of that plane and have decided to rage war against the human realm. I shall turn this planet into a wasteland, enslave humanity. And then maybe just for kicks, kill a few puppies.”

“Ohh is that all”, Brad shrugged and thrust his hands into his suits pockets. “OK cool enslave away. But if you wouldn’t mind would you please do it on another continent. Its just I really like Britain and you know how it is, protector of the realm and all that“. 

Demos laughed “No that is NOT going to happen. The rip between Hell and Earth is randomly here over the Thames, for no apparent reason. Therefore I will start my conquering here. Now step aside mortal and watch in horror and awe as my legions of Hell-Demons destroy this puny planet“.

“The planet fine, go ahead destroy away. But Britain? Sorry mate can’t let you do it.” Brad rolled up the sleeves of his jacket. “I guess this means we will have to randomly fight doesn’t it?”

“ Foolish mortal”. Powerful red demonic energy crackled between Demos’s fingers and claws. “ It wont be much of a fight! I was brought up in Hell! Do you really think some British mortal will be able to beat me?

“ Yes, because I’m British”. And with that the two enemies roared battle cries and launched themselves into battle.

*Queue DBZ-like fight scene*

Offline Brad the Brit

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Cuz Im British.
Re: RAF Fight Club: RAFian vs RAFian
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2009, 11:09:51 AM »
FIGHT ONE

Part 2

20 minutes of random fist fighting later, Demos and Brad launched themselves back away from each other. “Foolish mortal” growled Demos. “You fight well but I am only using a mere 10% of my power”

“What a coincidence! Because I am also using only 10% of my British Power!”.

The fighters gave each other annoyed looks before launching themselves at each other. Brad launched a powerful right punch at the demons face. Demos snarled before catching his wrist. The hell spawn responded by lashing out with his dagger like claws. Brads left hand closed around the demons wrist milliseconds before the claws ripped his face off.

As they gripped each others writs Brad grinned. “Looks like a stalemate…”
Demos smiled showing off pointed teeth. Something blurred from behind him. The tail impacted into the side of Brads head.

The brit cried out as he plummeting toward the earth at breakneck speeds. He didn’t have time to stop himself as the Big Ben loomed in front of him. Brad smashed head first through the clock face and reappeared the other side as he smashed through carved stone and mortar. Like a missile he hit the road, blasting tarmac and rock into the air.

Brad shook his head groggily as he sat up. He was in a crater five meter deep and ten wide. He was lucky it was still dawn, no-one had been around to be injured when he impacted. He looked up, through the fresh hole he could see Demos howling in laughter at his fallen opponent.

White hot British rage filled Brad’s mind. “BRITISH-FLASH”, he yelled teleporting into the sky a meter away from Demos. In his rage Brad launched a roundhouse kick that would have made Chuck Norris weep with envy.

Demos’s eyes widened as he saw the kick coming with the speed of a concord jet. The air roaring and displacing around it. His right wing shot from its position keeping him afloat, wrapping around him like some unholy cloak. The demon hide would provide a perfect shield, or so he thought. The kick slammed into it, and Demos’s wing exploded from the force in a shower of red mist.

The demon prince few backward crashing into the solid concrete of the Thames bank. He growled pulling himself out of the impact crater and inspected his wing. It was in broken tatters. He ripped it out of his shoulder and did the same to the other. He didn’t really need them to fly. He floated into the air cursing the brit under his breath about the lack of dramatic effect.