Author Topic: Revenge of the Banned Discussion Thread  (Read 22159 times)

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
Re: Revenge of the Banned
« Reply #315 on: November 06, 2009, 08:40:29 AM »
*takes one of Brad's "Vote Horsie" badges -- which clash horribly with his cloak.*

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.

Offline SuperBlue

• God
« Reply #316 on: November 06, 2009, 12:07:36 PM »
*takes badge* Good luck Sealsis(not that you need it)
Richard is really Anna in disguise!

Thread of the Year(simsRAF) and Fan Fiction of the Year(RAFamorphs)[2011] Funniest Member[2012]
Quote from: 12:34:05 AM (horsefan1023)
  Glaflafock
I'm Sealie's Wonder Twin. Jess, Cody, and Demos' brother. And Estrid and Nate's father/great grandfather(time machine, don't ask)

Offline Brad the Brit

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Cuz Im British.
« Reply #317 on: November 06, 2009, 12:46:28 PM »
*takes badge* Good luck Sealsis(not that you need it)

Agreed.. you should win hands down

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #318 on: November 06, 2009, 01:09:06 PM »
*Takes badge, puts magnet on back, places magnet next to officer pins*

Keep up the good work! *salutes*
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

HiImshort

« Reply #319 on: November 06, 2009, 09:55:28 PM »
*takes badge, cause it to float in front of chest.* Winner of 2009 Fanfic of the Year: Horsefan1023 (Seal)

Offline SageKiller

• Meow
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #320 on: November 06, 2009, 10:52:17 PM »
oooh badges! *takes one and pins on shirt*  you're awesome Sealsis!

Offline Horsefan1023 (Seal)

• RAF's Resident Tumbleweed Hater
  • God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #321 on: November 07, 2009, 12:09:28 AM »
hmmm...we should have a blushing smiling smiley, like, "Ooooh, this is so nice, I'm embarrased by all the praise!"

If we had that, I would definitily be using it now.  Thanks to all of you. :)
Most Insane Member/RAFian Writer 2010!

Thanks to Bear!
Blue is my WonderTwin, Myth, Blocky, Jess, Kayla, Demos, Tony are my siblings, Shorty is my cousin, Bear is my RAFsupercodetective! (Yeah awesome!)
RAFdating Ghostie! :D
:raftrophy: RAFian Writer and Most Insane Member 2011!

HiImshort

« Reply #322 on: November 07, 2009, 09:09:40 AM »
You could always improvise.  :)+ :-[= :offtopic:

Sorry couldn't resists.

• God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #323 on: November 07, 2009, 08:49:37 PM »
Ta da!

Chapter Sixteen

Faerie laughed at the pitiful aim of a minion, but paid for her laughter by a burn on her shoulder.  She gritted her teeth and swiped her sword at the attacker, giving it a deep cut on the ribs.  She then used her other hand, slammed an uppercut on his chin and shoved him away.  Who said you needed swords all the time?
   Then she saw the archers.  Five or six of them were standing on top of the crumbling walls and firing down onto the RAFians below.  Jess got hit in the stomach by one, Morf took one to the leg, and Think got shot in the arm.  Other RAfians got hit too.  Faerie flew up, after dispatching another minion, and flew over to them.  She landed on the wall next to one.  "Hello," she said cheefully, laughing inwardly at the stunned face looking back.  "Fine day, isn't it?  Do you think it will rain tomorrow?  Because I really don't like rain."
   She jumped neatly over the dagger swung at her.  "Temper," she chided.  "Some people don't like being stabbed.  Whoops!  Missed again."  Then Faerie fluttered off the wall and shouldered the archer off the wall.  "Look out below," she called, grabbing the bow, snapping it, then letting go and letting the archer fall.
   The next archer nocked an arrow to her bow, and stared as the string was string was sliced in half.  "Careful" said Faerie.  "That could hurt somebody."  And down went the archer.

Blocky circled above the crowd.  The dragon wasn't hard to miss.  She was rampaging around the south wall, where the energy cannons couldn't hit, knocking down the walls.  However, thanks to Shock, Evilpinkdragon and himself, the walls were fairly tall and firm.  Didn't want want them to be knocked down when they leaned against it.
   He landed softly behind her.  There weren't many weak spots on a dragon, the best thing to do was to find one place and attack it continually.  He fluttered up, and dove down, digging his claws feircly onto the centeral point on her back, left side of the spines.
   She jumped and let out a roar of surprise, then rolled and dislodged him from her back.  "Another dragon?"  She hissed, flexing her claws.  "Good!  It's been just toooo easy so far."
   "It won't be easy now," retorted Blocky, jumping over her and smashing his spiked tail into her back where he had started weakening the scales.  She grabbed his tail and yanked, flew up and smashed her feet into his back, clawing, so that he tumbled to the ground.
   The ice dragon lay there for a second, dazed.  He hadn't expected this from a from a gi--well, never mind that.  She was leaping up again.  He waited until she was almost on his back, then rolled, jumped, and latched onto her back with his claws again.  She tried to roll and knock him off again, but her let go and flew up, planning to latch on again, but she sprang up, clawed at his eyes, making him sheild them, and flew around his back and clawed him to the ground again.
   He hit the ground, ready this time, and sprang right back up, whipping neatly around and clawing out more of her scales.  She whirled around and twisted in midair, bringing her tail, with no spikes, bashing into his stomach like a club, making him double up in midair.  She then went to his back and clawed savagely.  No!  She couldn't be beating him.  
   Blocky dove to the ground and rolled, springing back up quickly and confusing her, and bashind his hind legs into her back, smashing her to the ground.  He dove after and clawed out more scales.  None of them had really hurt each other, but...
   Pain seared in his side and he clapped a claw to it, and pulled out an arrow.  An arrow.  Dripping with venom.  This venom was a special type, very rare, found only in the bleakest parts of the internet, coming from the fangs of a dragonviper.  It was one of the only things that could melt dragon scales.  Figures.
   An archer was standing and shooting up at him.  The arrows were fairly wide-tipped.  Soon a few more archers joined them.
   "Yorick!"  Roared Blocky as the redheaded boy ran up with a bow.  His face was flushed with excitement, and his sword was missing.  But he fired up at Blocky all the same.  With a jolt, he realized their aim had changed.  Up to his head.  So had the other dragon's aim.  She clawed feircly.  He kicked her in the stomach, flew over her and sank his claws into her back.  Her back!  He had gotten through the scales!  
   A heavy hammerlike blow bashed his skull, making him stagger.  Her tail.  Then he realized blood was coming from his head.  The dragon clawed it feircly, arrows whizzed by him.  Bloodloss was making him feel dizzy.  The next thing he knew, he was on the ground, the life being clawed out of him by the other dragon.
   I'm sorry guys...I tried so hard...keep fighting...

SageKiller shoved open the door to the control room.  "C'mon!"  She gasped.  Guy and Yarin fired two last shots at the crowd behind them then came in, dropped their weapons and started firing up the computers.  Guy groaned at the slowness.  "You'd think we'd have the sense to upgrade this room once in a while.  We haven't touched this since we moved here, have we?"
   "Nope," said Goom, who had just come in to help.  "The other mods can help, we need to get this up as fast as possible."  "Having more people in the room won't help it turn on faster." pointed out Yarin.
   "He did help set up the system," said Sage, glancing over her shoulder.  "He should know a thing or two."
   Soon the three of them were punching up programs, debating, and fingers flew over keys.  "Aha!"  Yelled Yarin, and brough up a picture of the turret defenses of RAF.  Goom gently pushed him aside and slowly activated every cannon.
   "Stun...inside and out..." goom murmered.  "Uh oh.  This might take time.  Time we don't have.  We have to program it to make sure it doesn't shoot RAFians.  Luckily, the member list goes onto this.  We just have to check to make sure."
   The three of them crowded around and began to program the computer.

Queen calmed herself.  Or tried.  "Richard, you!"  (Authors Note:  At this moment in the story, Queen uttered a few words a little to vulgar for me to want to type.  you get the gist of it.) "I don't get how you could be so calm as RAFians die around you!  Doesn't that hurt you?  Doesn't that make you suffer?"  Queen gestured at still forms dotted over the battlefeild.  Most were stirring, but at least two in Richard's immediate vision weren't.
   "Oh, god."  Whispered Richard.  "Queen...what have you done?"
   Queen cackled.  "Aren't so high and mighty now that Blocky and Jess are dead, are ya?"

Thanks to Bear!
Blue is my WonderTwin, Myth, Blocky, Jess, Kayla, Demos, Tony are my siblings, Shorty is my cousin, Bear is my RAFsupercodetective! (Yeah awesome!)

HiImshort

« Reply #324 on: November 07, 2009, 09:06:02 PM »
Wow! That is very, and I mean very great! Wow! 

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
« Reply #325 on: November 07, 2009, 09:07:43 PM »
Yes.  But I'd stay away from Jess for a while, Horse. ;)

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.

Offline SageKiller

• Meow
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #326 on: November 07, 2009, 09:18:23 PM »
Yay!  It's a great chapter Sealsis, very dramatic! :)

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #327 on: November 07, 2009, 10:27:37 PM »
Wow! Such drama! Great part, Horsie!

Can't wait to see what happens next.

Offline SuperBlue

• God
« Reply #328 on: November 07, 2009, 11:35:37 PM »
OMG JESS IS DEAD! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG....oh look, blocky's dead too...meh :P
Richard is really Anna in disguise!

Thread of the Year(simsRAF) and Fan Fiction of the Year(RAFamorphs)[2011] Funniest Member[2012]
Quote from: 12:34:05 AM (horsefan1023)
  Glaflafock
I'm Sealie's Wonder Twin. Jess, Cody, and Demos' brother. And Estrid and Nate's father/great grandfather(time machine, don't ask)

• God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #329 on: November 08, 2009, 09:18:37 AM »
Lol.  Oh, Aidan, come and see what Blue said... :P

Thanks to Bear!