Author Topic: Revenge of the Banned Discussion Thread  (Read 18295 times)

Offline Horsefan1023 (Seal)

• RAF's Resident Tumbleweed Hater
  • God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
Revenge of the Banned Discussion Thread
« on: August 08, 2009, 06:54:04 PM »
OK, I'm sorry if this is offensive to some people, but I just got pumped full of ideas by Cloaky's songs in the RAFize Songs Thread (Please do visit that thread in the bored board-they're great!)  But here we go.

Prolouge
       AlmightyQueen, a former RAFian sat in one of the low parts of the internet, silently fuming.  Nearby were her two friends (though more like servents) and fellow banned RAFians, AlothAssasin--Known as VenomSymbiote to some--and YorickBrown.  Their wonderful "lair" was a cave far away from RAF.  Not many honest Internet people went there, it was mostly occupied by the banned of many websites.
       Queen's eyes burned.  "You've tried, and tried again, Aloth," she snarled.  "But every time, you've failed.  How many times have you tried to get back on RAF?  How many?!  Who knows now!  But every time you get caught by Richard, or one of his goons, the Staff Members!" She spat out the last two words like they were a curse.
       Aloth cringed.  "I'm sorry, Queen, I've tried to get it right, but Richard..." His voice trailed off as Queen stood up and glared furiously again.  "I didn't ask for excuses, you whining lump," she growled.  "I want success."
       Yorick glanced up.  "Hey, why don't we just give it a rest?  I mean, there are plenty of other websites to go to.  Why do we have to stay in this dump?"
        "Because," said Queen softly.  "If we go on other websites, we'll never be respected.  We'll always be known as the banned people.  And," she continued, her voice getting harder and louder.  "I want Richard.  I want him to be sorry for what he's done to me.  I want him to scream as he realizes that Queen is back, and I want him to die in despair, regretting that he had ever banned AlmightyQueen.  Also, I think little Aloth wants some staff members...?"
        "Yes!" Cried Aloth, leaping to his feet.  "Phoenix004!  He was the one who banned me when I came back as Aurora!  I hold a grudge on him that I'll never forget!"  
        Queen nodded her approval of his rage and hatred.  "What about you, Yorick?  Surely you have someone who you want to get back at?"  She eyed him suspicously as he remained sitting and shrugged.  
        "Not really," said Yorick.  "I did something wrong and I was punished.  I don't really want to get back at anybody for something I did--" He broke off as Queen flew into a rage.
        "Don't want to get back at anybody?!  What?!  How could you?!" She screamed.  "You've been banned!  Exiled!  Never to see RAF again!  Don't you want to destroy the one who put you in this stinking cave?!  Hear their screams as they die beneath your mighty feet?!  You don't even want any of that?!  How dare one of my servants say such a thing!"
        Yorick winced.  "Queen...we've been banned.  We could go back and not say anything wrong.  We don't have to be evil.  But, you're right," he said.  An angry glint coming into his eyes.  "Russell.  I don't think he was the one who banned me, but still.  He has been promoted to an Admin, I hear.  And I think he's to high and mighty for his own good.  But, he will regret the day that he ever heard of YorickBrown.  And, there's a member.  Morfout.  Oh, I hated Morfout, and still do."  
        Queen nodded.  "Good."  She growled.  "Because I've got a plan.  A plan to eliminate every single RAFian.  But first, I need answers.  Yorick.  You're our spy.  You sneak in and see who is there, from the sidelines.  Has CloakedFigure returned?"  
        "Yes," said Yorick. "He is back.  And, he is still very powerful. He'll be a problem, that one."  
        "I'll get him," predicted Queen.  "Now, does he have any good friends on RAF?"
        Yorick looked puzzled. "Well, yes.  Several.  He has befriended Faerie Larka, Horsefan1023, demos666, and Blocky97."
        "Horsefan," murmered Queen.  "Is she that pesky little seal?"
        "Yes, said Yorick.
        "I hate Seals," she said, beginning to pace. "They're to furry and cute.  They remind me of what I used to be, not that my beauty has dissapeared."
        "Of course your beauty hasn't dissapeared," said Aloth hurriedly.
        "Enough of this," snapped Queen.  "Back to my plan.  First, we need CloakedFigure and that star, Estelore, out of the way.  Apart from the staff, they're the most dangerous.  When they dissapear, people will just suspect an internet crash.  Then we go after the mods.  Without their precious staff members to protect them, the RAFians don't stand a chance.
        "Others are powerful other than Cloaky and Este," warned Yorick.  
        "I know," said Queen, her voice soft again.  "I know.  But still, they'll be easier to catch.  RAF, oh, you think you've seen the last of me.  Oh no.  You definetily haven't seen the last of AlmightyQueen."
« Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 11:50:46 PM by Phoenix004 »
Most Insane Member/RAFian Writer 2010!

Thanks to Bear!
Blue is my WonderTwin, Myth, Blocky, Jess, Kayla, Demos, Tony are my siblings, Shorty is my cousin, Bear is my RAFsupercodetective! (Yeah awesome!)
RAFdating Ghostie! :D
:raftrophy: RAFian Writer and Most Insane Member 2011!

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
Re: Revenge of the Banned
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2009, 07:01:18 PM »
Excellent, Horse.

I just knew it was a matter of time before you wrote this.  ;) ;D

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.

• God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2009, 09:43:23 PM »
Thanks, Cloak! 

I would write more, but it's too late for that.

NOTE:  ANYTHING THE BANNED PEOPLE SAY ABOUT OUR STAFF MEMBERS IS NOT TRUE!!!! I DO NOT THINK ANY OF THIS, AND IT'S JUST THEM BEING ANGRY.

Not sure if anyone believes that I would think that, but just wanted to make sure.  :)

Thanks to Bear!
Blue is my WonderTwin, Myth, Blocky, Jess, Kayla, Demos, Tony are my siblings, Shorty is my cousin, Bear is my RAFsupercodetective! (Yeah awesome!)

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2009, 09:45:14 PM »
I know I didn't.

(January 7, 2020)

• God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2009, 10:45:45 PM »
Well, I typed up another chapter.  I found the time!  Enjoy, my friends! :)

Chapter One

Horsefan1023 blinked awake.  Sunlight was streaming through the window in her profile thread, or her room.  She shook her head soundly. Another beautiful day on RAF, she thought.  Then again, when is it not beautiful?  The sky reflects our moods. Horse hopped down from her bed.  She wondered who was up yet.  Some of the RAFians slept alot. 
   Seal shuffled out of the Profile Board.  It was a busy day on RAF, many members roaming about, going to various threads, chatting, or just sitting about and reading Animorphs.  She noticed CloakedFigure opening the door to the Bored Board.  She increased her pace and called out to him.
   "Hey Cloaky," She called.  "Off to make another parody?" 
   "Yup."  He responded.  "Got one for Faerie.  'I'll be mellow when I'm dead.'"
   "Good grief," said Horsie.  "That sentance just described her perfectly."
   Cloak nodded and said good-bye to the seal, entering the Bored Board.  Horse yawned and glanced around.  Someone yelled out, "Este's coming!"  In unison, everyone on the forum reached into hammerspace, grabbed sunglasses, and put them on.  A few seconds later, a star appeared. 
   "Prepared as usual, I see." Said Estelore, looking around.  Anna winced.
   "Este, you remember last time I didn't get my sunglasses on in time."
   "Owch.  Yeah, three weeks in the RAFhospital.  Sorry."
   "Not your fault."
   Horse listened to the banter with half of her mind.  A strange feeling of foreboding prickled the fur on her spine, and she felt as if great danger was coming.  She looked around quickly, but nothing was going on.  Everyone looked perfectly normal.  Horse jumped into a puddle of water and teleported up to the RAFborders, where Russell was keeping watch for Spammers and AlothAssasin.  Aloth had been causing trouble, having been back on many times, and gotten banned many times.  Now, every day, the mods kept a lookout for Spammers or the banned people.
   Horsie walked quickly up to the Andalite-Controller.  "Hey Esplin." She said.  "Everything quiet?"
   <Yup.> He said, turning his stalk eyes to her while his main eyes scanned the green fields of the Internet.  <Why?  Is something up?>
   "No..." said Horse, turning away. "Just...well, nothing."  She quickly teleported away again before Esplin could ask any questions.  As she vanished, Esplin turned his whole head and directed all four eyes at her, but before he could ask she was gone.
   Horse seemed jumpy, he thought to himself.  Why?

The seal barreled blindly down the halls of the Bored Board in search of Cloaky.  He was a Realm Walker.  If anyone could figure out what was bothering her, or share her feelings about something dangerous, it was Cloaky.  But, as she rushed blindly along, she bumped into something.  She shook her head and looked up, finding herself face to face with a Tyclaireacorn.
   "Oof!  Seal, watch where you're going!" Said the Tyclairacorn in question, who was really Jess.  She looked down closely at her little RAFsis.  "Seal?  You look worried.  Whats wrong?"
   Seal shook her head again.  "I don't know.  I just felt...well, like something bad is going to happen.  I don't know.  Probably just my imagination."
   Jess frowned.  "Something wrong?  Like what?"
   "I don't know," said Seal, shrugging.  "It just felt...well...bad." she finished lamely, then hurried on. "I was looking for Cloaky.  I was hoping that he might be able to help."
   Jess nodded over to another door, labeled "RAFize songs" on the front.  "He's in there," said Jess.  "Just finishing another parody.  I've gotta go check on the Audiobook project.  See ya later, Horse."  And with that, Jess left.
   Horse opened the door and quickly walked over to Cloaky, where he was posting another parody on a giant cork board.  He turned to look at her.  "Seal!" He said, then frowned, (Or so Horse assumed he frowned, as he had his hood up.  Like almost always.) noting her worried expression.  "What's wrong?  Nobody else has gone to the RAFhospital for looking at Este without sunglasses on, have they?"
   "No," said Horse.  "But, just when Este arrived, I had this...well...feeli ng.  Like...like something really bad was about to happen.  But then I went and talked to Russell, but he said everything was fine.  Have you felt anything?"
   "Hmmm." Cloaky said.  "I did feel a little...well, for lack of a better phrase, disturbence in the force.  But I assumed nothing.  I mean, Realm Walkers are sensitive to many universes.  The disturbence might have been far far away from here.  But, if you felt something too, I mean, no offense, but I'm much more in tune with universes than you are, but if you felt it too, it must be from nearby." 
   Horse nodded.  "I agree.  Maybe we should ask Este if she's seen anything anywhere else.  I mean, she travels a lot." 
   "Yes," agreed Cloaky.  "Now, let me finish posting this parody, and then we can go look for Este."

It did not take long for CloakedFigure and Horsefan to find Estelore.  She sorta stood out.
   "Este!" Called out Cloaky. "We have a question for you!"
   "Shoot," said Este, coming closer.
   Horse explained about her and Cloaky's feeling of danger.  "We were wondering if you saw anything in any other universe that might explain it."
   "Hmmm," said Este.  "I didn't see anything.  But it must be local.  Otherwise we wouldn't be so certain that something amiss.  And look at the sky.  Clouds.  That's not good."  Horse and Cloaky looked up.  Sure enough, clouds were rolling across the sky.  Not lots, but enough to make it unusual.
   "That does it," exclaimed Horse.  "Something bad is happening.  I'm sure of it."
   Cloaky nodded.  "I agree.  We need to tell Richard.  Warn the mods.  Este, can you tell Russ?  I'll see if I can find Richard.  He's usually around here somewhere."
   The two left, leaving Horse to herself, alone with her thoughts.

Something terrible is coming.  Oh, God, what is it?

Thanks to Bear!

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2009, 10:55:25 PM »
Again, excellent.

Now, I'm wondering if I should write something of my own -- explaining what I did during my forced internet exhile -- never mind this, it's off-topic.

(January 7, 2020)

Offline SuperBlue

• God
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2009, 10:41:55 AM »
Nice seal, I've always wanted to write a RAFstyled fanfic. Hope I don't get killed when Aloth, Yorrick, and Queen break into RAF lol
Richard is really Anna in disguise!

Thread of the Year(simsRAF) and Fan Fiction of the Year(RAFamorphs)[2011] Funniest Member[2012]
Quote from: 12:34:05 AM (horsefan1023)
  Glaflafock
I'm Sealie's Wonder Twin. Jess, Cody, and Demos' brother. And Estrid and Nate's father/great grandfather(time machine, don't ask)

Alic

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2009, 03:13:50 PM »
I can't wait to hear about Rafians kicking Banned Evil Ass!

• God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2009, 06:09:04 PM »
Thanks, all! :)

I've almost got another chapter done, I might edit this post later and add Chapter Two.

EDIT:  Never mind.  Here's Chapter Two!

Chapter Two

Blocky97 looked around, then looked up.  Some clouds were rolling across the sky.  That's strange.  Everybody seems cheerful.  Indeed, no one looked worried, or sad, or mad and angry.  Everyone was just...plain.  Cheerful.  Happy.  Some normal.  Nothing bad.  So why are there clouds?  
   Then he noticed Horsie.  She was looking at the sky and looking very worried.  Why does she look so worried? Blocky wondered.  He walked over to her, and called her name.  She looked up at him and mumbled indistincly, "Oh...Blocky...hi... nice day...isn't it..." She soon turned her face back up to the sky, however.  Blocky frowned.
   "Horse, what's the matter?" He asked.  "You look like you've just been banned!  You haven't, have you?"
   "What?  Oh...no, I haven't been banned.  Just...no.  I'm fine.  Really." said Seal, not looking at all that she was fine.  Really.  Blocky snorted.
   "Seal, if I believed that, I believed anything.  Somethings biting you.  What is it?"
   "Well...when Este showed up, I had this, this feeling.  A feeling that...well, that something really bad was going to happen.  Just, so bad, it prickled the fur on my spine, I swear.  So I went up and talked to Esplin 9466.  But he said nothing was wrong, and everything looked peaceful out there in the fields.  But, the feeling came again, so I went and talked to Cloaky.  He had had the same feeling, a lot stronger than me, of course, because he's a Realm Walker, but he had it too.  We thought that maybe, since he is much more in tune with the universe than I am, that it must be local if I felt it as well.  So we talked to Este, and she said that she hadn't seen anything in other universes to explain it.  So, they went to find Russell and Richard."
   "Hmmm...that's strange.  Have you had any feelings since?" Said Blocky looking thoughtful.
   "Well, yes." said Horse.  "It's coming in waves, stronger each time, like whatever it is is getting closer.  Be on the--what the?  Is it raining?"
   And sure enough, though the RAFians felt cheerful, gray clouds had sealed themselves over the websites, and rain poured down.  Everyone stared up in shock at the sky for a few minutes, then dashed for cover.  Horse and Blocky ducked into the Media Board, as it was the closest.  Several dripping members were sitting in the main room, looking confused.  Blocky heard mutterings and whisperings from the members, "But I felt happy, and so did everyone else!" "Why did it rain?" "Is this a sign of bad luck for RAF?" "What's going on?"

Cloaky was searching desparately for Richard.  "Where are you Richard?" He muttered.  Then, he slapped himself in the face.  "Of course!  The Suggestions and Feedback Board!  He wasn't anywhere else, so he has to be there.  Then he froze as the first drops of rain fell from the sky, drenching his cloak.  The rain increased his misgivings, and no one looked mad, just confused before they dashed for cover from the rain.  Being a master of all Six Elements, Cloaky just siphoned the water off as soon as he had ducked into the Suggestions and Feedback Board.  Sure enough the Father of RAF was sitting just inside.
   "Richard!" Called out Cloaky.  Richard looked up from the post he was reading.  "Oh, hello Cloak.  What is it?"
   Cloaky rapidly explained about the feelings of dread he and Horse were having, then said "So, we just wanted to warn you.  I mean, we don't know what it is, or if its real, but the rain, well, that's more proof.  There's someone in the vicinity of RAF that is sending off really bad vibes.  I don't know who, or where, but that's for sure."
   Richard nodded thoughtfully.  "I see what you mean," he said.  "I'll tell the mods and everyone to keep a lookout in the Blog.  Maybe it's Venom again.  I'll tell the mods to check some of the more...agressive new members.  Thanks Cloaky."  Richard then pulled out an umbrella, and walked out the door to go to the Blog.

Faerie Larka was sitting in her profile thread, bored out of her skull.  "I hate rain." She muttered.  "Rain makes things boring.  Why did it have to rain?"  She had a few feelings of dread, but she ignored them.  Probably coming from the person who made all this rain come, she thought angrily.
   Faerie let out a yelp of surprise as the door banged open to reveal a dripping wet Horsie.  The little seal had a panicked look on her face and was panting as if she had ran here instead of teleported.  "Good God, Seal!" Yelped Faerie.  "What on Earth happened?  Why were you out in this?  Why did you run here?"
   Horse couldn't answer for a few seconds, as she was catching her breath.  "Ran...here...becaus e...panicked..." she gasped.  "Saw this huge...thing...on a hill.  Blocky went out to investigate...and now...now..." Here Horse got a wild look on her face and began to yell. "He's gone!  He dissapeared and he's gone, and after a little bit I cautiously went out there and the rain had almost washed it away but IsawdragonbloodIswe arandI'llbetyouanythingitw asBlocky'sandhewasgone!"
   Faerie kneeled in front of her.  "Calm down, Horse," she said soothingly.  "Rest up, and after you've caught you breath and had water if you want, you can tell me the hole story from the beginning, calmly, and slowly."
   After a little bit, some water, and some Mozart, Seal calmed down and told Faerie the story over again.  "And after I saw the dragon blood, I heard this voice that said, 'Hmmmm.  Shall I take two?' So then I teleported a short ways away, then panicked and ran here as fast as I could."
   Faerie frowned  "Why would someone want to kidnap Blocky?  And who?"
   "I have no idea." said Horse.  "I just got out of there as fast as I could.  I didn't think I'd be any use to anybody dead or kidnapped.  And I didn't want to be dead or kidnapped."
   Faerie nodded.  "Good.  You stay here and continue to calm yourself.  I'll tell Cloaky and Richard.  See ya later!"  Faerie smiled engouragingly at Horse, then flew off.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 06:23:39 PM by Horsefan1023(Seal) »

Thanks to Bear!

Offline Hunter

• The RAFdoctor
  • God
  • The resident Furry!
    • My FA
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2009, 01:37:50 AM »
omg! this is awesome horsie!

just a random question, am i gonna be in it?

anyways this is made of win! keep it coming!

GESB Character: Subject #2218
Intro Rando Character: Hunter

'There are days I hate being me, but then again, I'm not you.'

• God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2009, 03:00:53 PM »
If you want to be in it, just request!  I'll be featuring as many RAFians as possible.  Thanks all of you for the praise!

Thanks to Bear!

Alic

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2009, 03:16:24 PM »
Ooh I request I be in it please!

Offline SuperBlue

• God
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2009, 03:36:49 PM »
Ditto :ditto:
Richard is really Anna in disguise!

Thread of the Year(simsRAF) and Fan Fiction of the Year(RAFamorphs)[2011] Funniest Member[2012]
Quote from: 12:34:05 AM (horsefan1023)
  Glaflafock
I'm Sealie's Wonder Twin. Jess, Cody, and Demos' brother. And Estrid and Nate's father/great grandfather(time machine, don't ask)

• God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2009, 03:41:49 PM »
Alright, Alic, you're in this chapter, and Blue, I promise you'll be in the next one.  I finished this chap before I read your post.

Chapter Three

Faerie Larka flew about, searching for Cloaky.  Horse's news of Blocky's dissapearence was highly disturbing.  First rain, now this.  Coincidence?  She wondered.  Her flying was cut short, however.  The rain was getting harder, and it beat down on her wings, back and head, making it nearly impossible to fly.  "Figures," grumbled Faerie.  "Rain ruins everything, I tell you."
   Unfortunately for her, the rain pressed on, making her grumpier.  Finally, and luckily, she found Cloaky talking with SuperClaire in one of the halls.  "Just keep a lookout for anything suspicious, OK?" said Cloaky.
   Claire yawned and rubbed her eyes.  "I always look for anything suspicious.  Now, can you please let me get to bed, Cloaky?  We're in different time frames, remember?"
   "Oh, sorry.  Good-night.  Oh, hi Faerie." Said Cloak, turning to Faerie.  "What's up?  You look worried."
   "I am worried."  Responded Faerie.  "Blocky is missing."
   "WHAT?!" shouted Cloaky.  "What do you mean?!  He never said he was going to take a vacation, did he?"
   "No he didn't.  Horse said that he saw something on a hill and went to investigate, then--"
   "He went to investigate?" interrupted Cloaky.  "He didn't find a mod?"
   "No," said Faerie impatiently.  "Russ went off to check something else, and they didn't know where he was.  Horse looked for him briefly, but there was no time.  So Blocky looked.  She said that he suddenly dissapeared from her view, and it's kind of hard to miss a dragon.  So, Horse went to look for him.  No, Esplin wasn't back," She added when Cloaky opened his mouth again.  "Horse said that it was almost washed away by the rain, but she swore she saw dragon blood.  Then she heard a voice that said, 'Hmmmm.  Should I take two?'  Then, Horse teleported a short way away, panicked, and ran to my profile."
   Cloaky frowned.  "That's not good.  Was Blocky still on the RAFgrounds?"
   Faerie frowned as well.  I'm not sure.  I'll get Horsie and ask her.  Oh, and," she added, stopping as she opened the door.  "Do you have an umbrella?  I REALLY hate rain."

Horsefan looked up at Cloaky.  "Was Blocky still on the RAFgrounds?  I'm...I'm not sure.  Wait, let me think.  No...no, he definetily was not on the RAFgrounds.  Why does that matter?"
   "I have a hunch," said Cloaky.  "But it's not good.  We need to talk to Richard, and tell him about this.  Come with me."

Hunter glanced up at Richard.  They were in the RAFchat Room, where the RAFians were having a meeting.  Richard was sitting on a throne a short way away with Cloaky and Horsefan standing beside it.  What's all this about?  Alic, sitting next to hunter with SlushieMan on the other side (I should hope Alic and Slushie were sitting together, as they are RAFdating) spoke Hunter's thoughts aloud.  "What does Richard want now?  I had a nice post written up, and was about to post it when he came along and told me to come to the RAFchat Room."  "Shh," warned Slushie.  "He's talking."
   "I know that all of you are wondering why there's been a meeting called," began Richard.  "But we have some bad news.  One of our members, Blocky97 has gone missing.  Horsefan--" The rest of Richard's sentance was drowned out by voices arising from the crowd of RAFians. "Has he gone on vacation?" "A whole meeting to tell us that?" "Cloaky went missing once, and now he's back!" "Blocky?  Is that the ice block?"  Richard waved his hand impatiently for silence.
   "I called this meeting because this is a special case of a RAFian gone missing.  Horsefan, tell us what you saw."  As Horsie stepped forward, Slushie leaned over to Hunter and muttered "I still don't know why he called us to tell us this.  It's one member.  Not exactly life changing.  Can't he just post it on the Blog?"  Hunter opened his mouth to agree, when Alic said "Sush.  Listen to Horsie.  Can't you see?  She looks upset.  So shut up and listen."
   Horse gulped, then began.  "Last night, Esplin saw something in the fields across from where he was.  He went to investigate.  At the same time, Blocky and I, who were both on the wall as well, saw something on a hill in front of us.  Blocky went to investigate, and I stayed on the wall to wait for Russell to come back.  Then, before I could react, Blocky just...dissapeared.  He was there one second, and gone the next.  So I went out to look for him.  The rain was washing it away, but I swear I saw some dragon blood on the ground.  Then I heard a voice that said, 'Hmmmm.  Should I take two?' And I panicked.  I teleported as fast as I could, but I ened up just a short ways away, so I ran as fast as I could back to Faerie's profile thread.  It was closest."
   When she finished, CloakedFigure stepped forward.  "And I have a hunch.  They were beyond the boundries of RAF, so I believe," Cloaky paused and took a deep breath.  "I believe that AlmightyQueen, AlothAssasin, and YorickBrown are back, and want, well, revenge."
   "Yorick!" called someone.  Hunter craned his neck to see Morfout looking up at Cloaky in disbelief.  "He hated me!  If he kidnapped Blocky, then what will he do to me?  Or to any of us?" He said, looking around. "He has no quarrel with Blocky.  Blocky wasn't even on when Yorick and Queen were here!"
   Richard nodded. "That's true," he said.  "We all must be on our gaurd.  Mods, you'll have to work very very hard right now.  Everyone, be on your gaurd, and try not to leave the RAFgrounds.  We'll find Blocky, you'll see."
   Personally, Hunter had his misgivings.  Tyler, sitting on Hunter's other side, leaned towards him and muttered what Hunter was thinking.  "And how will we find him?  We have no leads, and nobody can go beyond the RAFgrounds."  Alic, overhearing, exclaimed "We must find him!  Who knows what they're going to do!"  The words sent a shiver down Hunter's spine.  Alic was right.
   What would happen to Blocky if they didn't find him?     

Thanks to Bear!

Alic

« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2009, 03:46:41 PM »
Your story is fun!
I do love how I put slushie in his place. As it should be. ;D