Author Topic: Revenge of the Banned Discussion Thread  (Read 18297 times)

Offline Blocky97

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I don't have time to be sane.
Re: Revenge of the Banned
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2009, 11:36:35 AM »
different than what you said but, okey

Offline Horsefan1023 (Seal)

• RAF's Resident Tumbleweed Hater
  • God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2009, 02:17:18 PM »
Blocky, what do you mean different from what I said?

And, here's Chapter Five!

Chapter Five

Stalker sighed and put her head in her hands.  It was two days after Mr. Guy's disapearence, and Horsie was no better.  She missed Gaz terribly, but she couldn't imagine how Horsie felt.  Each day, she switched between screaming and sobbing.  Faerie and Jess stood around her constantly, making sure she didn't try and find Guy like he tried to find Gaz.
   Each day, they lived in constant fear.  And it rained all the time as well.  "It's like Seattle," muttered Stalker, walking across the RAFgrounds.  She felt bad for Cloaky and the mods these days.  They worked overtime, Este as well.  Constantly searching for leads without going to far.  All the RAFians mostly stayed inside most of the time, staying out of the rain and away from the walls.  Este had it good.  All the rain around her evaporated.
   Gaz stepped over to the profile threads.  Horsie, Jess, and Faerie were just inside the door.  "Now, look here, Horse," said Jess.  "Why don't we go for a walk outside?  You're used to the rain, because you're a seal."
   "Can we look for Mr. Guy?" asked Horsie brightly, perking up, then sagging down again when Jess and Faerie exchanged a sad look and Faerie said "Well...no, Seal.  He's gone."
   Seal took a deep breath, then suddenly sank into a puddle of water and vanished.  Jess flung open the door and yelled "Watch out on the walls!"  Because she had no time and was rather...out of sorts, Seal only got up on the wall fortunately right next to Phoenix, who grabbed her.
   Este and Cloaky, who were watching just outside the door, sighed.  "We have to find them before Seal gets away and gets taken too." Said Este.  "I agree," said Cloaky, nodding.  "We have to find them for their own safety too.  If Queen is twisted enough to do this, then who knows what she'll do to those that she took."
   Stalker walked up to them "Oh, no you don't," she said.  "What happens if you get taken too?  Then where will we be?"
   Cloaky sighed.  "But Stalker, don't you want Gaz back?" he argued. "Can't you see?  We have to go find them."
   "Of course I want Gaz back," Said Stalker feeling a wave of sadness wash over her.  "But what good will it do for Gaz if you two are gone?"
   "We'll be fine," argued Este. "I'm a star, and Cloaky is a master of all Six Elements.  We won't be gone for long.  Just a quick skip across the internet, and we'll be back."
   Stalker relented.  "Ok...but be careful.  If you're not back within the hour I'm going to find Richard to look for you."
   Cloaky nodded.  "Good plan.  We'll be back, don't worry."
   Stalker watched them carefully slip out, and walk away.  She could see them for a while, but eventually the rain and darkness hid them from Stalker's sight.  "Oh, please don't let Queen be out there," Murmered Stalker, settling down to wait.

Estelore was having a very hard time trying to hide herself.  "There are times," she muttered "When it's not very good to be a star.  You sorta stand out, and it's no good for sneaking.
   Cloaky, who, in stark contrast, was blending in very well with his cloak and the rain, looked sympathetically at her.  "We'll be fine," he said.  "We just have to keep our eyes open."
   They had been out for a little while, with nothing happpening.  The rain was lighter, here, but they had traveled very far.  Almost to the land where the low people of the Internet were.  Este glanced around nervously.  "You know, we've traveled a long way with no sign of anything.  We should turn back>"
   Cloaky shook his head.  "If Queen is going to be anywhere, it's going to be here.  You know that."
   Este sighed.  "Fine.  Just a bit farther though.  We have to be back inside the hour."

CloakedFigure and Estelore were feeling rather uncomfortable among all the people in the section of the Internet that they were in.  Some people that looked half starved were eyeing them, some hopeful, some suspicious.  Cloaky suddenly pointed to a cave high on a hill.  "Up there," he said. "Maybe that's where they are."
   Este looked in the opposite direction.  "Either in that cave or in that city over there." She pointed at a run down city in the distance.  "Let's check the cave first.  If I know Queen, she'll want to be different than everybody"  Cloaky murmered his agreement, and they headed up the hill.

After a little while, Cloaky and Este were climbing the hill, and were nearing the cave, when Este suddenly whispered "Shhh!  Listen."
   Voices drifted from the cave. "...and now she can use telekenieses."  "Blocky!" whispered Cloaky.
   "Telekenieses?  Oh, just wonderful.  This makes it all the better.  We have to warn them!"  "Mr. Guy!" Whispered Este happily.
   "Warn them?  But how?" "Gaz!" whispered Cloaky and Este together.
   "We'll find a way out of here.  We have to." said Blocky.
   "Oh?  Plotting something, my friends?" a cold voice said, and just hearing sent shivers down Cloaky and Este's spines.  "That must be Queen," said Cloaky.
   "Oh, I think so, Queen," a boy's voice said.  "Can I punish them?  Oh, please?  I've hungered for this day since who knows when, please..."  "That must be Aloth," said Este.  "Little creep."
   "Calm down, Aloth.  Let them talk.  Though, I can't wait to get my hands on Morfout..."  "Yorick." Said Cloaky.
   "Okay, here's the plan." said Cloaky."  When the voices go away, we go in and knock out whoever is in there, excluding Blocky, Gaz, and Guy.  Then, we go deeper in and find Queen, and get her."
   "AKA, storm in and knock out everybody." said Este.
   "Well, basically," admitted Cloaky.  "But, be on the lookout for traps and such, things that we don't expect, like--"
   Thunk.
   Cloaky and Este stared down in surprise at the arrow now sticking out of Cloaky's cloak.  It had a hard time going through the cloak, but it pierced his skin.
   "Like that." said Cloaky.  Then he moaned.  "I...I don't feel so good."  Apparently he really didn't, because he then collapsed. 
   Yorick, Queen and Aloth crept carefully down the rocks, then stopped a short ways above Estelore.  Yorick had a bow in his hand.  Queen flicked her hand and Cloaky, still unconciouss, zoomed up the rocks and into the cave.  She smiled at Este.
   "It's a special chemical on the arrow tips," she said loftily.  "We haven't spent all our time in exile sitting on our butts.  The chemical shuts down all powers and causes unconciousness for a little while.  That's what we've been using.  Now, down to business.  Go home.  Tell Richard that I won't rest until him and every one of his precious Staff Members are dead.  The time for surrender is over.  Tell Richard that this is an ultimatum.  Secrecy is over.  Now, this is war."
Most Insane Member/RAFian Writer 2010!

Thanks to Bear!
Blue is my WonderTwin, Myth, Blocky, Jess, Kayla, Demos, Tony are my siblings, Shorty is my cousin, Bear is my RAFsupercodetective! (Yeah awesome!)
RAFdating Ghostie! :D
:raftrophy: RAFian Writer and Most Insane Member 2011!

Offline Faerie Larka

• The Patron RAFian of Sarcasm
  • God
  • "They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm."
    • Facebook
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2009, 02:21:05 PM »
Ah, the plot thickens!

Awesome, Horsie :)
RAFdating the Ellimist!  :D
Jess is my RAFWanderTwin!!

"Look like the innocent flower/ But be the serpent under't"
-Lady Macbeth

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2009, 02:57:44 PM »
Great -- Ty Lee arrows.

Nice Horse.

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.

Offline Phoenix004

• RAF Ancient
  • Sr. Staff
  • With great RAFpower comes great RAFsponsibility...
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2009, 06:25:26 PM »
That crazy Queen! Hasn't she heard the song? "War! What is it good for?"  :P
Animorphs Travels #1 The Invasion
http://animorphsforum.com/index.php?topic=10876.msg860745#msg860745

RAFcon 2015: It's always Hot Dog Day somewhere!

Offline Blocky97

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I don't have time to be sane.
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2009, 07:20:18 PM »
the book that you were writing in school

Offline Durpicorn!

• Xtreme Member
  • I'm not delusional, I'm a kitty! Meow~
« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2009, 07:29:59 PM »
Haha! Cool chapter Horsie!
Friend me for Dance Central 3 on xbox! SpastiCat87

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them."
— Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2009, 07:44:24 PM »
Awesome part!

• God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2009, 09:24:44 PM »
Oh, I sorta abandoned that, Blocky.  Didn't find a way to make it work.

And, thank you everyone!  I'm going to try and get as much as I can up before school starts (bah, school >:() because then most of my day is gone.

Thanks to Bear!
Blue is my WonderTwin, Myth, Blocky, Jess, Kayla, Demos, Tony are my siblings, Shorty is my cousin, Bear is my RAFsupercodetective! (Yeah awesome!)

Offline Bladeh Mercury

• Xtreme Member
  • Beware of my love of cats!
« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2009, 10:00:08 PM »
I luffles it Horsie!

can I be in it?

• God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2009, 09:40:27 AM »
Thank you Bladepaw!  And, yes, I plan to have you and estrid and some other RAFians that I haven't decided on yet in the next chapter.

Thanks to Bear!

Offline DinosaurNothlit

• Pixellated Prehistoric Paradox
  • Gold Donor
  • RAWR!
« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2009, 12:12:57 PM »
Wow, that is awesome, Horse!  I can't wait to see what happens next!

Would it be presumptuous to ask to be in it, even though I've been gone for the past however-many-months-I've-been-gone?

• God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2009, 11:39:02 AM »
Actually, you're in this chapter, Nothlit.

Chapter Six

Bladepaw rolled and sprung into the air, feeling a surge of satisfaction as her claws scored a hit.  She landed panting, then looked over to estrid, who was watching her.  Estrid nodded her approval, then walked over and examined the tattered dummy that bladepaw had been attacking. 
   "Good job," estrid said, nodding again.  "You had nice speed, which is key since Queen can now use telekenieses.  You have to claw a little harder, though."
   Bladpaw nodded.  "I know," she meowed. "That's something that I need to work on.  We should leave now, Yarin and Terenia want to practice." She nodded her head over a the window, where Yarin and Terenia were waitng.  Estrid agreed and they left, saying hello to the two on the way out.  The Terenia and Yarin returned the greeting, then went into the room and set up a new dummy, Terenia pulling out her Dracon beam and taking a few shots first.
   It had been a week since Estelore had returned with the news of Cloaky's capture and Queen's ultimatum.  Ever since, they had been preparing.  Practicing fighting, reinforcing walls, setting up regular sentries, and discussing battle strategies.  Richard said that they should practice fighting in pairs, one to fight and one to watch and critique.  Mods were working overtime, working twice as hard as the other RAFians in order to keep things smooth, and try to boost some morale.  Everyone else was either afraid or getting all gung-ho-Rachel-like-get-them-now-yahoo-battle-charge.
   Bladepaw and estrid met Ash and Gumby coming down from the wall, just finishing sentry duty.  Estrid tipped her head to one side and looked inquiringly at them.  Ash shook her head.  "Nothing out there, not a peep.  I wonder what Queen's tactics are.  Just to strike fear in us?  Then strike?  No clue."
   Gumby, who was carrying a machine gun, spoke up.  "Well, when she comes, we'll be ready."
   Bladepaw looked up sharply as a sudden thought struck her.  "Wait...will Queen really just attack us with three people?  Surely she's not that stupid if she got Cloaky?"
   Ash's eyes went wide.  "Oh God...Bladepaw, You're right!  But, who would follow her?  Surely no one would be that stupid.  She's evil."
   Gumby's eyes darkened.  "Estelore said she saw other people in the place near the cave.  She said they either looked desparate or evil.  If you're desparate, well, you'd do anything for what you want.  And evil...well, them and Queen fit in just well, don't they?"
   Estrid nodded.  "Alright.  I'm going to go tell Richard our suspicion.  Ash, you want to come with me to make your report on what you saw on sentry duty?"
   "Sure," said Ash.  "Let's go."

Spartan281, more commonly refered to as Parker, peered over the walls through the rain.  It was just after noon, but the rain made things impossible to see.  He thought he saw some dark shape appear in the rain.  Parker narrowed his eyes, trying to get a better look.  The shape seemed to hold something up, then lower it again, and what was that coming toward him...?
   Parker gave a yell of surprise and jumped to the side just in time, an arrow whizzing by his face.  He turned around and yelled back into the courtyard, "Incoming!  Attack!  Queen Yorick and Aloth!  Red Alert!  Whatever I need to say to warn you, just attack!"
   All the RAFians below him scrambled out of the way of the arrow, then fetched their battle things which were lying nearby and scrambled up onto the walls.  Richard was the first up besides the ones on sentry duty, and he stood up confidently and called into the rain, "Queen?  Are you there?  Come out and fight.  Isn't that what you want?"
   He ducked down again as another arrow came whizzing out.  Parker turned on his heat vision visor and examined the scene.  Three blobs of heat appeared.  "There!" He called out, pointing.  "By that rock, three of them!"
   Queen, Yorick, and Aloth stepped into vision of all, Yorick holding a bow.  Queen smiled up at Richard.  "Why, hello there, Richard!" She called out cheerfully.  "Isn't it a wonderful day for a reunion of two old friends?  I know you've missed me."
   Richard didn't smile back.  "Go away, Queen," he said.  "There's no way you can beat all of us with only your three goons."
   Queen looked puzzled, and she tipped her head to one side.  "What do you mean by...three?"
   At this point, hundreds of people streamed into vision, raggedy, and looking hungry and desparate.  Many, if not all, carried weapons.  It was classical many-enemy-streaming-into-vision-oh-my-god-setup.  But, even though it was classical, Parker felt a chill.  There were tons, outnumbering the RAFians.  And with Cloaky gone...this is not good.  Thought Parker.

DinosaurNothlit stared down at the people that were staring up at her.  Blue slipped up to her.  He was crouched so he was not visible to the people on the other side of the wall.  "Here," the Ketran whispered, "Which one do you want?  Shredder beam, Dracon beam, or some other weapon?"
   Nothlit shrugged "I need to be at close range," she murmered out of the side of her mouth, her eyes fixed on Queen and her army. "I can't really use weapons with my hands."
   "Ah," said Blue. "I forgot.  Yarin fashioned you something else, because we can't let you go down there."  Blue held up a Shredder beam that had an extra large space for her hands, and an extra large trigger as well.  It looked slightly silly, but it was better than nothing.  Nothlit nodded her thanks and grabbed it, trying to look as if Blue had never been there.
   Queen scanned the wall, with the RAFians staring grimly back down at her.  She smiled wickedly as she saw Horsie and Stalker, standing side by side, even though Horsie was on a box. "Ah...Horsefan1023 and GazStalker, is it not?" she asked innocently. "Are you missing...ah, what are their names...Mr. Guy36 and Gaz?  They are wonderful guests."
   Nothlit dove forward and grabbed Horsie just in time as she tried to dive over the wall, and Richard quickly pushed Stalker's arm back down as she took aim with her Dracon beam at Queen.  Queen shook her head.  "Temper, temper.  Well, you asked for it.  My friends, why don't we give them what we came here to give?  Because, you're not the only ones who can get Dracon or Shredder beams."
   The RAFians ducked behind the wall as the first barrage of shots came through.  "Great." Muttered Nothlit.  "I hate battles."
   And indeed.  Excuse this narrator for being original, but the first battle had begun.

Thanks to Bear!

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2009, 01:57:47 PM »
Love the new part!

Offline SuperBlue

• God
« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2009, 02:28:54 PM »
yay! Time to break out my epic ninja powers!!!!!!! Nice chapter Horsie
Richard is really Anna in disguise!

Thread of the Year(simsRAF) and Fan Fiction of the Year(RAFamorphs)[2011] Funniest Member[2012]
Quote from: 12:34:05 AM (horsefan1023)
  Glaflafock
I'm Sealie's Wonder Twin. Jess, Cody, and Demos' brother. And Estrid and Nate's father/great grandfather(time machine, don't ask)