Author Topic: Revenge of the Banned Discussion Thread  (Read 18293 times)

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
Re: Revenge of the Banned
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2009, 09:15:50 PM »
I love it, Horse.  I like how you portrayed me.

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.

Offline Kelly

• Gold Donor
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2009, 09:40:34 PM »
I like it :) keep it up!
"I always considered myself a loner. I mean, not like a poor-me, Byron-esque, I-should-have-broughta-swimming-buddy loner. I mean the sort of person who doesn’t feel too upset about the prospect of a weekend spent seeing no one, and reading good books on the couch. It wasn’t like I was a people hater or anything. I enjoyed activities and the company of friends. But they were a side dish. I always thought I would also be happy without them."

- Harry Dresden/Jim Butcher, Ghost Story.

Offline Estelore

• Constant and Distant
  • God
  • Your friendly neighbourhood plural system
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2009, 11:29:38 PM »
Horsie, I don't know how I've managed to miss reading this, but it's sheer brilliance. *verbal hug*
Please keep writing; you're marvellous at it. :D
The universe is, instant by instant, re-created anew. There is, in truth, no Past, only a memory of the Past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. The only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.

-GNU Terry Pratchet, The Thief of Time

Offline Venom

• Xtreme Member
  • We are Venom
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2009, 12:38:52 AM »
I am horribly offended by this

Can I be in it?
RAFDating Marie. Jealous?

And then Buffy staked Edward. The End

Basically I put everyone who looks like a good guy in Gryffindor and everyone who looks like a bad guy in Slytherin. The rest can go wherever the hell they want, I don't care.

Offline Horsefan1023 (Seal)

• RAF's Resident Tumbleweed Hater
  • God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2009, 02:01:46 PM »
I assume the offended thing was a joke, Shanker? :P

And, thank you very much Este!   :)

And, I'm going to put more RAFians in!  We introduce some more, such as Kelly, Blue, demos, Shanker, Gaz, and Mr. Guy here in chapter four!

Chapter Four

With a feeling that his head was being compressed and a groan, Blocky woke up.  He opened his eyes to find he was in a cave.  To his right, the cave opened, giving a few of hills with a few scrubbly trees scattered across it.  There was a hut here and there, and in the distance was a run-down old city.  To the dragon's left, the cave disappeared into darkness.  In across from him was a small door hewn in the rock.  Blocky realized that what he was sitting on was cut out into a chair shape.  It was slightly uncomfortable because he was a dragon, but at least he wasn't lying on the floor.  With a chill, Blocky realized that other parts of the wall next to and across from him were cut in a chair shape.  More spaces for more RAFians?  He wondered.
   Just then, Blocky noticed that there were two people in the room, one boy and one girl.  Well, she wasn't really a girl.  She was more of a young woman.  She was sort of tall, had very dark brown hair and she was black.  She was wearing a black dress that went down to her knees.  Luckily, the ripped parts of it were at the bottom.  She had cold brown, and just looking at them sent a shiver down his spine.  But, apart from the eyes, she was quite beautiful.  The boy had dirty blonde hair, a tattered T-shirt ripped up jeans on.  His skin wasn't really pale, but it was a tad lighter than the average tone.  He had bright blue eyes, but they seemed to be constantly darkened by anger, as if he was alsway furious.
   The woman knelt down in front of Blocky.  "Well, well, well," she said softly, smiling.  "It seems that our guest has woke up at last.  Do you know who I am?"
   And, even though he had never seen her before, Blocky did know who she was.  "You're...you're AlmightyQueen," he gulped.  "You were banned from RAF a little while ago."  The woman smiled again and nodded.
   "Quite correct.  It seems that you are brighter than I thought.  Well done."  Queen stood up and walked back into the part of the cave that was lost in shadows.
   Blocky attempted to get up, but, even though there were no ropes or chains, there seemed to be invisible bonds holding him down.  He looked up at the boy.  "Why can't I get up?  What are you going to do to me?  What sort of trickery is this?!"  he questioned hotly.  The boy sneered at him.  
   "I'm AlothAssasin," he said.  "Don't worry, there's no trickery.  Just Queen.  She's become rather adept at teleke...teleken... oh, she's phsycic.  I don't know how to say telekewhatever it is."
   "Telekenises," snorted Blocky.  He was about to insult Aloth when a voice came from the entrance of the cave.  "Queen!  I've bagged another!"
   A redheaded boy strode in.  He was tall and darker skinned, with green eyes and basically the same outfit as Aloth.  He didn't seem as evil as the rest to Blocky.  Then he saw that he was dragging something.  It looked like a human...wait, no!  That was a vampire.  A vampire?  Thought Blocky.  There are only two vampires on RAF...oh no.
   "Gaz!" gasped Blocky.

It was two days later, and Gaz was half-bored, half-scared out of her skull.  She had dropped a really long post that she had worked forever on and had no intention of losing it just beyond the RAFborders, so she had run out and was almost back inside when she saw something coming towards her.  She hesitated, then everything went black.
   Happy as she was to find Blocky, she was also worried.  What if no one ever finds us?  What if we're picked off one by one until we're all gone?  
   The redheaded boy who had kidnapped her was YorickBrown.  He seemed nicer than the other two, but she couldn't shake the feeling that he was evil.  The fact that he kidnapped her did not help that feeling.
   Aloth was constantly angry at all the RAFians for getting him again and again.  He was also a bit of a coward, though.
   AlmightyQueen was purely evil, in Gaz's opinion.  She spent most of the time pacing and waiting for Yorick to get back, or in the depths of the caves plotting.
   Then, the kidnapper returned, calling out to Queen and dumping his latest load.  Queen came in and bound him down, like always.  Though there was blood on the newcomer's face, he was recognizable, and Gaz froze in horror.  "No!" she whispered.  "Oh, God, let him be alright!"  Blocky looked over and froze as well.  "He'll wake up in a few hours.  You did.  I assume I did.  He'll be fine.  But I'm worried about Horsie."
   Gaz saw the truth in his words.  "You're right.  You know each other in the Land Beyond the Internet, and she was horribly worried for you.  How is she going to deal with this?"
   The newest person that Yorick had taken was Horsie's brother, Mr. Guy36.

Blue Fire and demos666 made their way over to the newest board Richard had built, The Banned Announcement Board.  Richard had called a meeting.  Blue spoke ruefully to demos. "I don't suppose it's good news."
   Demos shook his head sadly.  "You saw the look on his face when he told us.  I wonder who it was this time."  There were a bunch of people already in the board when the two boys arrived.  They made their way over to Shanker and Kelly, as there was a small opening beside them.
   "Hey," Shanker greeted them.  "Anybody missing that you've noticed here?"
   Blue shook his head. "Nope." he said.  "It's hard to tell.  Other than Blocky and Gaz, of course."
   Kelly nodded sadly.  "I hope Horsie will be alright.  Mr. Guy two.  They both knew Blocky off the Internet, and Mr. Guy's RAFgirlfriend got kidnapped.  Let's hope it's someone their not particualarly close too."
   Demos nodded.  "Look, Richard and Phoenix are up there.  Let's listen."
   Richard sighed sadly.  "Another RAFian gone," he said softly.  "Phoenix saw it.  Tell us, Phoenix."
   Phoenix004 stepped forward.  "I saw him on the wall across from me last night.  He jumped down and started running.  I ran across as fast as I could, but he was already gone.  I think he wanted to look for Gaz."
   "Who was it?" asked Anna.
   Phoenix glanced worriedly down at the crowd.  "It...It was Mr. Guy36." He said, sounding like he was forcing the words out.
   "Oh no..." whispered Kelly softly.  "Where's Horsie?"
   Horsie was standing a little ways off, looking up in shock.  A few seconds passed, and you could have heard a pin drop.  Then, the seal spun around and dove towards the exit.  Jess and Faerie were ready.  They grabbed her and tried to avoid her flailing flippers.
   "LET GO OF ME!!" She screamed.  "LET GO OF ME!!  I'M GOING TO MURDER ALMIGHTYQUEEN!!! LET ME GO!!! IF THEY'VE HARMED HIM ONE BIT--JUST LET GO OF ME!!!  I HAVE TO GO FIND HIM!!! I have to go find him!  Have to...have to...have...to..."  Her screaming trailed off and she broke down into tears.  Faerie knelt down and spoke softly to her, then Horsie sort of walked, more like got dragged, back to her profile thread.
   Her meltdown worried Blue.  "If an easygoing person like Horsie completely melted down already, what next?" he asked demos.  Demos shrugged and shot a sad look at the door, where people were slowly leaving.  "I just hope that the next person isn't someone like Faerie.  They're good friends."
   Shanker leaned over to them.  "And how many more meltdowns will there be before we stop Queen?" he said ominously.  "How many more of us will end up like that?"
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 08:53:38 AM by Horsefan1023(Seal) »
Most Insane Member/RAFian Writer 2010!

Thanks to Bear!
Blue is my WonderTwin, Myth, Blocky, Jess, Kayla, Demos, Tony are my siblings, Shorty is my cousin, Bear is my RAFsupercodetective! (Yeah awesome!)
RAFdating Ghostie! :D
:raftrophy: RAFian Writer and Most Insane Member 2011!

Offline Kelly

• Gold Donor
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2009, 07:06:47 PM »
yay thanks for adding me  :D
I'm really enjoying this!
"I always considered myself a loner. I mean, not like a poor-me, Byron-esque, I-should-have-broughta-swimming-buddy loner. I mean the sort of person who doesn’t feel too upset about the prospect of a weekend spent seeing no one, and reading good books on the couch. It wasn’t like I was a people hater or anything. I enjoyed activities and the company of friends. But they were a side dish. I always thought I would also be happy without them."

- Harry Dresden/Jim Butcher, Ghost Story.

Offline Venom

• Xtreme Member
  • We are Venom
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2009, 10:27:07 PM »
yes, i was kidding, and thanks for adding me

btw, almighty queen was black
RAFDating Marie. Jealous?

And then Buffy staked Edward. The End

Basically I put everyone who looks like a good guy in Gryffindor and everyone who looks like a bad guy in Slytherin. The rest can go wherever the hell they want, I don't care.

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2009, 10:39:27 PM »
This is good! Keep up the nice work, Horsie!

I've been nabbed! Oh noes!  :o
Can't wait to see what happens next.  8)

Offline Faerie Larka

• The Patron RAFian of Sarcasm
  • God
  • "They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm."
    • Facebook
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2009, 11:10:23 PM »
Dude, Horsie.  This is AWESOME!  Keep up the good work :)
RAFdating the Ellimist!  :D
Jess is my RAFWanderTwin!!

"Look like the innocent flower/ But be the serpent under't"
-Lady Macbeth

Offline Durpicorn!

• Xtreme Member
  • I'm not delusional, I'm a kitty! Meow~
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2009, 11:25:27 PM »
OMG Horsie I love it! *Glomp* Can you add me? Even if it's just a mention, it wouldn't make sense that Gaz disappear without me spazzing. Especially with me stalking her on the boards and the Land Beyond.
Friend me for Dance Central 3 on xbox! SpastiCat87

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them."
— Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline Phoenix004

• RAF Ancient
  • Sr. Staff
  • With great RAFpower comes great RAFsponsibility...
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2009, 02:45:35 AM »
Nice work Horsie!  :)
Animorphs Travels #1 The Invasion
http://animorphsforum.com/index.php?topic=10876.msg860745#msg860745

RAFcon 2015: It's always Hot Dog Day somewhere!

• God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2009, 08:51:19 AM »
Yes, In fact, Stalker, what I do is type the chapter up in Word then copy it here, so you're in the next chapter. 

And, really, Shanker?  Oops.  I'll fix that. :P

And thanks for the praise, everyone! :)

Thanks to Bear!
Blue is my WonderTwin, Myth, Blocky, Jess, Kayla, Demos, Tony are my siblings, Shorty is my cousin, Bear is my RAFsupercodetective! (Yeah awesome!)

Offline SuperBlue

• God
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2009, 11:56:21 AM »
YAY! I'm in the story! no sign of my kewl ice ninja powers yet but still, I'M IN THE STORY!!!!!!!!!!
Richard is really Anna in disguise!

Thread of the Year(simsRAF) and Fan Fiction of the Year(RAFamorphs)[2011] Funniest Member[2012]
Quote from: 12:34:05 AM (horsefan1023)
  Glaflafock
I'm Sealie's Wonder Twin. Jess, Cody, and Demos' brother. And Estrid and Nate's father/great grandfather(time machine, don't ask)

Offline Blocky97

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I don't have time to be sane.
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2009, 02:42:07 PM »
I agree, I was in wisconsin for the past week. THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!

• God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2009, 11:14:45 AM »
Awww, thank you all, I'm blushing! :)

And, sorry I haven't posted more in a little while, I've been busy, so I'll get more up as soon as I can!

Thanks to Bear!