Author Topic: Revenge of the Banned Discussion Thread  (Read 22146 times)

HiImshort

Re: Revenge of the Banned
« Reply #270 on: October 14, 2009, 01:24:39 PM »
Yeah. Why is everyone scared? i think i know

Offline Horsefan1023 (Seal)

• RAF's Resident Tumbleweed Hater
  • God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #271 on: October 14, 2009, 04:47:59 PM »
Um

She has a huge energy cannon shooting at them

And more people

and a huge energy cannon shooting at them?   :P

Look, I make things dramatic, okay?  Sorry.  :P
Most Insane Member/RAFian Writer 2010!

Thanks to Bear!
Blue is my WonderTwin, Myth, Blocky, Jess, Kayla, Demos, Tony are my siblings, Shorty is my cousin, Bear is my RAFsupercodetective! (Yeah awesome!)
RAFdating Ghostie! :D
:raftrophy: RAFian Writer and Most Insane Member 2011!

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #272 on: October 14, 2009, 05:01:28 PM »
Hey, as long as it's a realistic reason, I have no problem. Though to clarify, I wouldn't be among the screaming. Gotta keep up an image. ;)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Brad the Brit

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Cuz Im British.
« Reply #273 on: October 14, 2009, 05:08:36 PM »
British shield... lol

Offline Blocky97

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I don't have time to be sane.
« Reply #274 on: October 15, 2009, 04:31:20 PM »
hey, If you had energy flak pouring on you from outta nowhere would you be scared?

• God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #275 on: October 16, 2009, 09:59:11 PM »
Ready for the wall-o-text?

Chapter Fourteen

After Queen, Yorick, Aloth, and Dagger left, Faerie, Horse, Guy, and Cloaky talked about what they thought the banneds were doing. 
   "Recruiting, maybe?" Said Horse.
   "Scouting around RAF?" offered Guy.
   "Out collecting stuff for the arrows?" Said Faerie.
   "That's not it, and you know it."  Growled Cloak. "They've gone to attack RAF."
   Dead silence met his words.  Each turned to each other, and suddenly knew it was true.  They left with weapons.  All of them left.  They didn't leave behind anything to guard them.  Suddenly, Faeries' eyes shone with determination.  "We must help them, and find a way out of here!"  She said, standing up with determination.
   Standing up.
   The prisoners stared at her.  "What?"  She demanded.  "What's so weird about standing?!  Wait...OH MY GOD I'M STANDING."
   Guy stood up shakily.  "We...we're free."
   Horse hopped down from the rock and arched her spine sharply.  She plucked the arrow out and teleported a few times to warm herself up.
   Cloaky stood up, and put his hood up.  Then, he plucked the arrow out of him and sent a few blasts of power out the cave door, and teleported a few times, like Seal.  Then he said. "I just realized...the only way Queen's telekenieses bonds woudl break...would be her using massive amounts of energy somewhere else.  That means..."
   Faerie gasped.  "That means she's attacking RAF!" 
   Cloaky grabbed Guy and Faerie.  "Horse, teleport back to RAF, I'll meet you there!"

BRAD the BRIT ducked behind the wall, then popped up and loosed another British Beam at the crowd.  Terenia ran up to him and fired a Dracon beam at on of Queen's recruits.
   Shreeeeeeee-whum-BOOOOM.
   "Look out!"
   Brad whipped around to see anotehr energy ball smash into the wall.  "Oh no!  A breach!"  "Hold them off!"  "We need more RAFians over here!"  "Get them back!"
   Brad sprinted down the steps and ran over to them.  Demos joined him, and they ran across. "Use your British Beam when we get close enough!"  Yelled demos, who whipped out his sword and sent flames down it.  Demos charged ahead of Brad, and jumped amongst the group, facing one of Queen's recruits, a girl with two swords.  She slashed downwards with one sword and swiped sidewas at his legs with the other.  Demos raised his sword and blocked hers, jumping over the other one.  In midair, he twisted the sword around quickly, and shoved it aside, thrusting at her stomach.
   Brad lost sight of him as another recruit came up, this one holding a dracon beam.  Brad gritted his teeth.  Back for a little bit...and this happens?

Blocky circled above the group, flapping his wings powerfully.  He grinned happily.  Troops were trying to flow into the gap made by Queen's energy cannon.  He dive-bombed into the back.  Troops turned and faced him, drawing swords, Dracon beams, and Shredders.  One person, a general, he assumed, waved them back, and yelled "Get through the wall!"  Many troops stayed by his side though. 
   The general came at him first, swinging a two handed sword skillfully.  Blocky lunged forward and swiped at him with one claw, scoring huge marks down the general's hand, and making him drop the sword.  The general gave a yelp and skittered backwards, yelling "I need more troops!"
   Three more guys approached him, 2 weilding Dracons and one with another two hander.  The dracon guys dashed around him, starting to shoot at his back, but he swept his tail around, tripping them, then he whirled around and grabbed one guy by his leg, grabbed the other guy with his hand, and chucked them away.  The guy with the two-hander had stabbed him in the back, and was trying to dig through his scales.  Blocky turned around again, but the two-hander was stuck in his back, and the guy refused to let go.  Blocky stopped, and felt the guy climbing up his back.  The dragon dropped to the ground and rolled, crushing the guy beneath him.  He felt sick as he heard the crunch, but he jumped back into the fray.
   The general ran towards him with two more guys.  One was double wielding two short swords, and the other had a Shredder.  The Shredder guy started firing at his eyes.  Block raised a paw to shelter then, then felt the double wielder stab him in the stomach.  The dragon swiped out his hand, relying on his senses, and clawed the Shredder guy.  The Shredder went skidding across the ground, and he jumped on it and crushed it.  Blocky then lunged at the doubled weilder and snapped at him, almost biting him, but not quite. Then he roared.  That was it.  The double wielder screamed like an infant and ran.
   The general glanced around, suddenly alone.  Then, 10 other troops rushed in.  He laughed and charged.  First, Blocky slashed his claws across 2 of them, and they dropped.  He tossed them away.  Then he whirled around and spiked three others with his tail.  They went flying away. 
   The other 5 plus the general had climbed up onto his back, doggedly going up to his head.  When he dropped and rolled to try and crush them, they ducked beneath his spines, and clung on.  Blocky froze.  Then he gave himself a huge shake, and reached over as if scratching his back.  They dropped off like flies, and he threw them away.  The general staggered to his feet, but Blocky, wincing with guilt, brought one paw crashing down upon his head.  The general was dead before he knew what hit him.

Blue ducked, then slashed, and sent a shoot of ice down his blade.  The person he was fighting got frozen in a sheet of ice, and Blue slashed at him one last time.  Then he ran on.  Then he saw Yorick.  The backstabbing little scumbag was creeping up on Terenia, fighting nearby, and was almost upon her with his sword.  With a yell of fury, Blue dove towards him, but a weight landed on his back.  A scrawny little girl weilding a dagger was on top of him!  The blade glinted unnaturally, and Blue shivered inwardly--poison.  He thrust her off and slashed at her.  He felt a pang.  This was only a kid!  "Go home!"  he hissed.  "You don't belong in this fight."  She crept off and dissapeared.
   Blue fought off three other guys, but the numbers started to overwhelm him.  He was fighting off five guys at once, but while he was fighting three, the other two pushed him down.  As soon as Blue was on the ground, he knew that he was done.  Other RAFians were starting to fall, too.  Blue surged upwards and knocked them back.  He saw Gaz stagger under three people, she was still weak from her capture.  He ran over and slashed two off.  Gaz looked at him gratefully before running back into the fray.  He felt something pounce on him behind.  There was a guy weilding a Dracon on him.  He felt metal press against his head, and heard the mechanical things **** as he started to pull the trigger...

And the weight slipped off of him.  He saw the guy unconcious...and there was Seal behind him, holding a 2 by 4.  She had beat the guy off of him.  "No messing with my RAFbro."  She said.

Thanks to Bear!
Blue is my WonderTwin, Myth, Blocky, Jess, Kayla, Demos, Tony are my siblings, Shorty is my cousin, Bear is my RAFsupercodetective! (Yeah awesome!)

Offline SuperBlue

• God
« Reply #276 on: October 16, 2009, 10:06:14 PM »
YAY! I kick ass!
Richard is really Anna in disguise!

Thread of the Year(simsRAF) and Fan Fiction of the Year(RAFamorphs)[2011] Funniest Member[2012]
Quote from: 12:34:05 AM (horsefan1023)
  Glaflafock
I'm Sealie's Wonder Twin. Jess, Cody, and Demos' brother. And Estrid and Nate's father/great grandfather(time machine, don't ask)

Offline Brad the Brit

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Cuz Im British.
« Reply #277 on: October 16, 2009, 10:07:45 PM »
NICE CHAP SEAL

British Karma Beam ~~~~~~~~~~>

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #278 on: October 16, 2009, 10:07:57 PM »
Great new part!

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #279 on: October 16, 2009, 10:24:36 PM »
Cool battle scene!
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Blocky97

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I don't have time to be sane.
« Reply #280 on: October 16, 2009, 10:28:57 PM »
Cool battle scene!

Correction: amazing battle scene!!!!!  ;D

Offline SageKiller

• Meow
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #281 on: October 17, 2009, 12:15:54 AM »
great chapter!  The beginning was very amusing ;D

Offline Durpicorn!

• Xtreme Member
  • I'm not delusional, I'm a kitty! Meow~
« Reply #282 on: October 17, 2009, 02:16:46 PM »
Ah man, awesome battle scene! You wrote that quite well.
Friend me for Dance Central 3 on xbox! SpastiCat87

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them."
— Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
« Reply #283 on: October 18, 2009, 12:35:20 PM »
Excellent, Horse.  How'd I get my cloak back?  Or did I skim over that part?

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.

• God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #284 on: October 18, 2009, 01:41:49 PM »
Oh, you always had your Cloak on, your hood was just down.  So, even with the hood down, wouldn't that incinerate everyone?  Or have I been a deluded person and made a mistake?

Thanks to Bear!