Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 360445 times)

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #9975 on: August 26, 2010, 09:07:45 AM »
"He's not answering," Myitt says with a frown, looking down at the comm link.  "Damnit..."

"Why does no one round here answer their comm link hails?" Corliss asks rhetorically, glancing up at the ceiling. 

"I suppose we should go to the bar, make sure he hasn't drunk himself silly," Myitt says, commanding the hatch open.  The ramp melts out of the compartment below the threshold for convenience. 

Myitt grins at Corliss and Terenia.  "C'mon, ramblers.  Let's get rambling.  Besides, I need a drink of water.  Ugh."  She brushes past them and walks outside, muttering something about hydration.  She starts heading towards the bar.

Corliss smiles at Terenia, then he looks down at the floor, walking outside as well.

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #9976 on: August 26, 2010, 09:14:46 AM »
<It is nice to meet you officially.> Claxter said. He noticed Silver seemed to be going through some emotional stress, but when Parker started talking about love and not wanting Silver to leave him, Claxter decided to give them some alone time. He went back around to reenter the bar, and found cody at a stool sulking.

<She's fine.> He said.

"Good."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #9977 on: August 26, 2010, 01:28:47 PM »
Asda held up a vial and examined it closely.

"Is that it?" Morgan asked.

"It should be," Asda replied, "we just have to try it. I hate doing things under these conditions, but..."

Morgan nodded understandingly. He knew that Asda was one of the best doctors around. Back in their 'verse she could have been tops at whatever hospital she chose. Could have even stood a chance at one of the top of the line hospitals on one of the inner planets.

Asda loaded what was hopefully the counter into an injection gun and gave the does to Andromeda. She nodded to Morgan who picked her up and carried her to the sick bay on his ship.

Fletcher had packed up the box, and Asda had packed up her bag. The rest of the group followed behind Morgan as they went to the ship. On the way out, Gaz was sure to give the bartender a nice tip for turning a booth into a temporary sick bay.

Morgan entered the sick bay and laid Andromeda on a bed, she was still unconscious and probably would be until the counter ran it's course.

"Now we wait," Asda said as she took fresh vital signs.

Fletcher, in the mean time, was unpacking the supplies Asda had asked for. He hadn't said much the whole time.

"How will we know?" asked Morgan as he took one of his wife's hands.

Asda, true to form, never stopped working as she replied, "We'll know. In the meantime, the counter should flush out the serum she was given. However, it won't be able to reverse any changed that already embedded. I'm hoping it was caught soon enough that any changes will only be minor."

Morgan glanced at Gaz who had her arms crossed and was standing in a corner.

"You could probably have your jacket back," Morgan said.

Gaz shook her head. "I don't need it right now. I'll help Asda since it would seem her usual assistant is off doing something else on the ship."

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #9978 on: August 26, 2010, 02:00:07 PM »
((Okay guys, I'm a full-time student again, so my posts are gonna be a bit slower again.  I'm actually writing this from a school computer because I have an hour between classes today.  Anyway, yeah.  And look, we're on page 666... dun dun dun.  Kelly, it's Mar's page!  XD ))

Ossanlin puts his hand to his forehead and looks down at Kesshin.  <Just one failure after another.  I thought I could wash my hands of it but not if people I know are being hunted.  It's probably safe to assume that Tamora asked for the hit.  I suppose she might be able to access some of the late Sub-Visser's monetary accounts for currency.  Maybe she knows something about that drug that Kesshin is always after, who knows.  If she ordered a hit on Terenia, fine...if she ordered a hit on me...well I can deal with that myself.  I would be willing to bet though that she at least asked about a hit on Myitt.  Myitt is the one who pulled the trigger on Zorish.  If she does know anything about that drug...Kesshin might be willing to endanger his deal with Corliss.  He's a bounty-hunter after all.  Allied to no one, not a friend in the galaxy.>

Ossanlin turns to look at Mar for a moment.  <Myitt's still alive I assume.  I can't ignore this if my actions got my friends into trouble, and they surely did.  I made an unfortunate decision.  It would be nice to know if Kesshin's other target is Myitt...we can bring that to Corliss' attention right away.  Perhaps even the threat of revealing a hit on Myitt to Corliss would be enough to keep his trigger-finger from slipping.>
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 02:01:48 PM by Roger the Shrubber (Ossanlin) »
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #9979 on: August 26, 2010, 05:56:11 PM »
Salem had tensed up at Ossanlin's presence, but when Ossanlin hadn't tried to kill him on sight, he relaxed a bit. He chuckled at Ossanlin's suggestion.

"So, threats and intimidation are Andalite operating procedure now?" He glanced at Hadrin and Temrash. "And you Yeerks, shouldn't you be more adept at finding out what you need to know? You're talking to a hunter. A professional assassin. This is a whole different league than what you guys are obviously used to. It seems to me that you should be trying to play his game. That means you probably want to talk currency." He grinned and made a rubbing motion with his fingers that he hoped at least one of the beings present would recognize as the universal sign for 'moolah.'

'Moolah?' I've been spending too much time with Al...

<<If I see an opportunity, I'll tell Al to go,>> he said to Keshin.

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #9980 on: August 26, 2010, 06:04:24 PM »
"You want us to pay Keshin for information? Who do you think is in control here? The information can be achieved easily without needing to give Keshin anything. Besides, he's already blackmailing Corliss into giving him something. He's lucky I haven't just executed him now, in a near painless manner. I'm not bribing him. If Tamora refuses to tell us the information, and it's really that important, I can infest her. It's much better than bribery or torture."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #9981 on: August 26, 2010, 07:43:08 PM »
"That's exactly what I've been trying to explain, Ossanlin," says Hadrin, with a sour glance at Temrash.  "And I hardly think infesting Tamora will be as easy as you seem to think it will be.  I don't want to torture anyone, either, but I will get the answers I need to protect our organization.  Even if the hit is on you, Ossanlin, I'd rather know.  You are our ally, as well."

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #9982 on: August 26, 2010, 08:05:22 PM »
Terenia's right hand trails down to her holster, gripping the butt of her Dracon Beam protectively as she follows Corliss out of the Bug Fighter. As soon as she has cleared the hatch she looks around the mostly deserted shipyard, ready for trouble. After nearly having her arm shot off she is more paranoid than usual, and Efaen's constant commentary is not helping.

"Um..." Terenia says hesitantly, speeding up so that her pace matches Corliss', "If you don't mind...uh...I'm going to stick close to you. If that's okay, I mean. I don't want to...I mean...yeah..." She glances over her shoulder, as though expecting Keshin to pop out of thin air, Dracon pointed at her head.

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #9983 on: August 26, 2010, 08:29:40 PM »
Parker saw Morgan's crew leave the bar and enter his ship; then the threesome exited Myitt's ship and head toward the bar. He looked to Silver and said, "Well, let's at least get you inside somewhere so you can sit down. Do you want to be in the ship with your parents, or would you like to stay with me in the bar?"
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #9984 on: August 26, 2010, 08:41:32 PM »
Temrash sat and thought, looking at Keshin to see what kind of remarks he made.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #9985 on: August 26, 2010, 08:42:11 PM »
((Parker, did The Director respond to Tamora? If you did, I missed it...))

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
« Reply #9986 on: August 26, 2010, 08:45:01 PM »
She bit her lower lip as she thought about it. "I don't think I'm ready to see my mother yet....I love her...hate everysecond away now that I have her back...." She sighed and looked down once more. "I think Asda may have to look me over when she recovers from working this miracle. But I'm starting to think this...episode I have isn't normal. It only happems when..." And realization hit her. Anytime something to do with the CG she would pass out and forget what happened.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #9987 on: August 26, 2010, 08:58:54 PM »
((Sorry, I caught it, but I got distracted.))

Parker nodded, "Okay, let's get you inside then." He put his arm behind Silver's shoulders and swept her off of the ground. He entered the bar; he turned to the left immediately and sat her down in a booth. He grabbed a chair and placed it next to the booth. He sat in the chair and watched the bar, occasionally looking out of the window to track Terenia's movements. He held Silver's hand to keep his presence in her mind.

The Director gave another smile, "Yep." He hit a switch and a door opened nearby. He walked through it whistling. The sound of a refrigerator opening, bottles rattling, and the door shutting could be heard. Then the sound of a cabinet opening and shutting. He reappeared coming out of the door, "Anywhere." His hands were now empty. He started to walk to the exit, "But you want to get back to the bar, right?" He placed a hand on the door's handle and raised a questioning eyebrow.
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #9988 on: August 26, 2010, 09:02:01 PM »
Cody didn't say anything to Parker when he entered the bar. He already said what he wanted to say, and had a serious dislike for the guy. Claxter took a spot between the two, and kept a stalkeye on cody just in case.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #9989 on: August 26, 2010, 10:06:59 PM »
Corliss also unlimbers his weapon.  "Yes, that's a good idea," he murmurs, looking around as they walk toward the bar.  "I'm not sure where Keshin is or what condition he's in, but we can't take chances.  The bugger's fast."

"Real fast," Myitt adds, glancing over her shoulder.  "But he'll never underestimate you again, now that you've survived."  She grunts as she pushes the bar door open, still weary and a little dizzy from the alcohol.  

Looking around, it appears...quite a clear-out has occurred.  

Myitt whistles appreciatively, looking back at Corliss while he peers through the door.  

"I don't see Hadrin anywhere," Corliss says worriedly, looking back at Terenia with concern.  

"No sign of Keshin," Myitt says, frowning.  "Not that that means much."  She clears her throat.

"HEY!" she yells hoarsely, waving her arms and jumping up and down near the threshold of the bar.  She looks around at the bar denizens.  "Yeah, you, I'm talking to you.  Has anyone seen where the goddamned bounty hunter went?"
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 10:08:49 PM by The Knight Who Says 'Ni' (Myitt) »