Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 360460 times)

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #10005 on: August 28, 2010, 01:48:06 AM »
Silver felt Parker move slightly and when she looked up she seen he was keeping his promise and watching Terenia. With a clearer head to think with she tried to figure out why everytime she thought of something to do with the CG she blanked out. She couldn't think too deeply though as it caused her a headache. For the moment she decided to figure out how to explain it to Asda and her parents. Maybe they knew a wa into her mind...

~not sure what but I thought that the CG had said aomething vitally important in front of her while doing the chamges to her in her past. When they realized whaat they did thwy blocked it in her mind so every time she thinks of the CG shw passes out and forgets...~
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #10006 on: August 28, 2010, 11:16:14 AM »
Terenia's lip curls back in an angry sneer as Claxter approaches. It is not hard to play the part of Tamora in this instance. Tamora has no reason to like Andalites, and would likely regard them with contempt. While Terenia's relationship with the alien species is a bit more complicated, Claxter is the perfect candidate as a scapegoat for her frustration and rage, with the added bonus of putting Efaen on edge.

"Get away from me, Andalite filth," she hisses, sounding very much like an Imperial, "What business is it of yours who I associate with or how I choose to arm myself?"

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #10007 on: August 28, 2010, 11:30:42 AM »
<As upset as you were that Myitt killed Zorish, and as opposed to taking risks as she is, would she really let you...oh. Oh! I get it. You're right. None of my business.> He said with a slight smile as he turned back to the bar. This was Terenia, not Tamora. It had to be. <<Glad to know the both of you are all right. You likely would have had me fooled if not for your close proximity to Myitt, and the dracons.>>
« Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 11:48:25 AM by Chad28 »

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #10008 on: August 28, 2010, 03:47:44 PM »
(That could work. It's never really been made clear exactly what the CG is trying to do. They're sneaky.  ;D)

Gaz slipped on her jacket again and said, "I'm gonna head back into the bar and get a drink. I hate just standing around like this."

Gaz walked back into the bar and up to the bartender. She ordered another rum as she put some money onto the bar.

At least the ordeal was over, and it would hopefully be quiet for a little bit.

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
« Reply #10009 on: August 28, 2010, 06:43:39 PM »
~cool! Hmmm....maybe Asda could work her magick and find something in Silvers mind. We could always make it a large clue that leads up to what the CG is....ill let you guys decide what it is thoug lol~

Silver looked up frm her thoughts and seen Gaz enter in. She waved her down to her booth. She had to find out sooner or later.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #10010 on: August 28, 2010, 08:11:12 PM »
Hadrin looks up from tending his bleeding arm. 

"Hmph," he grunts lowly.  "Even if we have a fair idea of who the turelek is after, and we can easily protect them, the thought of making him squirm a little isn't entirely unpleasant, I have to say.  We need not kill him or even torture him to make him understand he cannot threaten the rebellion without us taking serious notice."  He glares at Keshin.

---

Myitt nods at Claxter, out of breath.  "Okay.  Temrash has him someplace.  I'd wager Keshin's on Temrash's ship, I'll have to do a tech sweep and see if he's hidden.  Or how well he's hidden."

Corliss taps Myitt on the shoulder and draws her attention to the brown-haired girl walking towards them. 

"Looks like Reven's old pal," he mutters.

Myitt turns toward Tora and she grins at the sight of her old acquaintance.

"Hey!  Tora.  What are you doing here?"  She drags the Andalite-in-human-form into a hasty arm's length hug with her own unbandaged arm.  "Things are getting real hairy, as usual.  I'm a little drunk, and I've ruined a few lives in the last day or so.  How've you been?"

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #10011 on: August 28, 2010, 10:31:35 PM »
Gaz looked over and noticed Silver motioning to her. So Gaz took her drink and sat down.

"How ya doing?" Gaz asked.

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
« Reply #10012 on: August 29, 2010, 12:18:51 AM »
"I've been better...and I think I know what's going on with me but ill get to that when I can speak to Asda." She said still holding Parkers hand with one hand. "H-how is...mother?" She asked a little worried and scared. She didn't want to hear but she had to know.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather

Offline Hunter

• The RAFdoctor
  • God
  • The resident Furry!
    • My FA
« Reply #10013 on: August 29, 2010, 01:52:38 AM »
((is thinking of rejoining this, but has no clue as to what character to use))

GESB Character: Subject #2218
Intro Rando Character: Hunter

'There are days I hate being me, but then again, I'm not you.'

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #10014 on: August 29, 2010, 02:43:29 AM »
As Claxter moved away from Terenia, Parker sat back in his chair. He took Silver's hand completely in his again. He was paying attention to their conversation, even though he was watching the bar's occupants.
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Alic

« Reply #10015 on: August 29, 2010, 03:19:36 AM »
((its okay.. i want to rejoin too but i have no idea what's going on and i need to know things have slowed down before i even consider it. i think because school strated for everyone it'll be much easier for people to interact, but i am going to wait a little more.))

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #10016 on: August 29, 2010, 10:46:04 AM »
((Well, I'm down to posting no more than once or twice a day, and I think the same is true for Tara and Luke due to school. It seems as though Parker and Chad and maybe Mythica are the only ones who can post more than once a day right now. :P (except on weekends) ))

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #10017 on: August 29, 2010, 11:00:38 AM »
(Yeah I'm still unemployed, but hoping it will change in September. Then I'll be down to posting once or twice a day as well.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #10018 on: August 29, 2010, 11:32:43 AM »
((Actually, it's just the opposite for me. As soon as I re-enter school the library computers will be open to me. And considering that they're on all day, all I have to do is go to RAF on one of them. I used those things to kill time all semester. And work. Oh yeah, that. <.< >.> So it'll go from like one or two posts a day to like three or four. Speaking of that, I shall post soon! XD ))

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
« Reply #10019 on: August 29, 2010, 12:10:17 PM »
~~ hehe I am in school but I'm in college so I don't have classes all day...then when I disappear for hours I'm either at work or sleeping lol ~~
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather