Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 360435 times)

Offline Chad32

• God
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #9945 on: August 24, 2010, 09:45:14 PM »
(Yeah, I can't do much until Ossy posts, and since Parker isn't in Cody's view I can't really post for him either. I'm at a standstill.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Quickest Hands ever

• All you need to know is death fears me
  • You know you at least want to try
« Reply #9946 on: August 25, 2010, 12:25:35 AM »
((can someone catch me up, ive been gone dealing with some family stuff))

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
« Reply #9947 on: August 25, 2010, 08:51:25 AM »
«We could say Silver passed a window or something XD its a fluke lol......won't be on much the next couple days...coming down sick all I wanna do is sleep. Ill check in once in a while. ~^_^~ »
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #9948 on: August 25, 2010, 12:04:57 PM »
((Yeah, we did pass a window. Hey Chad, you can say that Cody saw Parker pass by the window.))
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #9949 on: August 25, 2010, 12:23:16 PM »
(I'll take that)

"Hey! There he went! He's right outside!" Cody yelled as he saw Parker pass by a window.

<Calm down.> Claxter said absentmindedly.

"You tell him to come in here so I can chew him out."

<I am not letting you out of my sight anymore. You have already been in enough trouble.>

"What!? I was doing a good deed! I was stopping someone from being murdered! I should be thanked, not shot!"

<Your intentions were likely impure.>

"That's besides the point. What is that guy's name?"

<His name is Parker, but->

"PARKER! Get in here! I got something to say to you!"

<Please try to be rational. Parker is a soldier, and I don't know how he'd react to your antagonism.>

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #9950 on: August 25, 2010, 12:33:49 PM »
Ossanlin nods and trots onto the ship with Mar.  <I heard some weapon discharges a while back, I assume that's what this is all about?>
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #9951 on: August 25, 2010, 12:51:00 PM »
"Yes Ossanlin. Keshin attempted to kill Terenia earlier, and we're not completely sure who did it. We do have an educated guess, though." Temrash said. "I have her here for holding until further notice. Hadrin and I were dicussing what exactly should be done. He tells me Keshin is too dangerous to be left alone, so I haven't been able to leave. Keshin has another target as well, and I assume it's either you or Myitt. I'm leaning towards you, though, since you masterminded this whole thing and Keshin already has an agreement with Corliss that would go sour if he killed Myitt. Those are just my thoughts, though."

"I don't know where Terenia is currently, or what her physical state is. Hopefully she managed to demorph."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #9952 on: August 25, 2010, 05:48:15 PM »
Thor spoke to Parker inside his helmet, <<Sir, it seems someone is attempting to gain your attention. He seems to be upset.>>

Parker shut off his external speakers and replied, "I know, I hear him."

<<You don't intend on replying to him?>>

"No. By his tone, he's obviously pissed off at me. The only person with any cause to be mad at me is the man I shot trying to attack Keshin. How he got my name is beyond me, I'll have to find that out and speak to his source. Either way, he's most likely intent on confronting me. Right now I'm focused on Silver's health and Terenia's well being. If I leave my post here, I can't cover the ship she's currently in. If she leaves the ship, I wouldn't be able to follow; and I'd have no idea where she was. So no, I'm not going to go inside to talk to him. If he wishes to speak to me so badly, he can come out here."

<<... Good point.>>

"Thank you Thor. Now please, continue to read Silver's vitals and warn me if she falls ill again."

<<Yes sir.>>

Parker activates his speakers again and asks Silver, "How ya holding up?"

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #9953 on: August 25, 2010, 06:30:51 PM »
"He's not coming in, is he?" Cody asked after a minute.

<No, I suspect not after you calling him with that tone of voice.>

"I need a fricking crutch. Or a ride."

<A ride? What do you intend to rid on?>

"You maybe? You said you didn't want to let me out of your site."

<I also don't want to be seen being used as a riding animal. I thought voluntary Imperial hosts were supposed to be repulsed by Andalites as their Yeerks are.>

"The only thing I'm repulsed by is Taxxons, as far as aliens go. There has got to be something I can use as a crutch. Go find something."

<I am a guard. Not a servant.>

"Go find me a crutch PLEASE."

<Fine.> Claxter said, and searched around the room. Eventually he found a piece of wood amongst the pile of abandoned furniture that could be used. He brought it to Cody and untied him.

Cody took the pole and got up, figuring out how to use it to walk. After a short while he managed to make his way out the door, and found Parker. Claxter followed behind.

"You p*** me off, you know that? First you shoot me for no good reason, then you make me come out here to give you a piece of my mind!"

<Try to remain level headed, Cody. Yelling won't help.>

"You shot the wrong person. The other controller had the gun and was shooting people. I was trying to stop her. What is your deal?" He said, trying to keep his voice low and level.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #9954 on: August 25, 2010, 10:51:56 PM »
Parker straightened up, bracing his stance, readying himself to hold back a push should "Cody" get restless. He stood to his full height of 7' 6" as he turned to face Cody, crossed his arms, and looked down at him. He said in a very neutral and calm voice, "I saw the scene, I read your movements, I read your body scan. You weren't there just to disarm. You were there for other..." Parker looked Cody up and down, "perverse reasons. I prevented you from your desires. Your reaction is affirmation enough. Now take your 'crutch', leave, and stop distracting me from my duties."

He turned back around and looked straight out, ignoring Cody's presence, not giving any signs as to where exactly he was focusing. Inside his helmet, Parker isolated the space Myitt's ship was occupying and zoomed into it. He braced his left leg for any type of impact. Weighing over 2000 lbs was guarrantee enough that Cody couldn't push him over; but if he braced himself, Cody would injure himself if he even tried.

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
« Reply #9955 on: August 25, 2010, 11:07:03 PM »
Silver's attention snapped back to Parker as he spoke to her nd her eyes seemed to brighten a bit. She was going to answer when Cody came up and started yelling. She rolled her eyes so much drama....like with her mother. Her heart rate quickened a little. She had not heard Gaz call to her as she passed the window so she did not know her mother was so close to being okay. Her eyes dimmed again some of her vision blurring.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #9956 on: August 25, 2010, 11:07:05 PM »
"This is a bar, not some church. I wasn't planning anything any more perverse than what tends to happen in any bar." Cody said. Obviously this guy wasn't going to apologize, and there wasn't really anything Cody could do about it. He was a big guy in full armor that was well armed. There was only one weapon Cody really had access to that was strong enough to blast this guy, but there was no way he could use it with Claxter tagging along. He started looking around for the Prince whose ship Sukohn was in, but didn't see anything.

"I need to find that Prince Ossanlin guy." He said, turning to Claxter.

<Well I don't know where he is, and you're in no shape to go looking for him. I also don't want to try calling him because he seemed quite depressed when he left. We should go back inside.>

"Yeah, fine. Oh, uh Parker. How is that Terenia girl anyway? Just curious."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #9957 on: August 25, 2010, 11:13:35 PM »
Parker looked at Cody, leaned his head toward Cody's and said, "Leave." His hand hovered and flexed over his deactivated sword hilt.

Thor flashed a red light on Parker's HUD signalling that Silver's vitals had changed. The changes weren't too drastic, so he continued to stare at Cody; waiting for him to leave before he would turn his back on him to check on her.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #9958 on: August 25, 2010, 11:19:20 PM »
<Actually I too would like to know Terenia and Efaen's current condition.> Claxter said, trying not to sound forceful.

"You're a complete ***, aren't you? Claxter here wants me to try to be nice, but you're making it hard. I don't give a flying f***." He said, and turned to leave. He wasn't afraid of Parker, and before he left this rock he'd like nothing more than to hurt him as Cody had been hurt. For now, though, he needed Sukohn. He worked his way back towards the door of the bar.

Claxter, meanwhile, continued standing where he was. <Please tell me if Terenia and Efaen are alive, and I will leave you to your business.>

Ani-Master 2014!

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
« Reply #9959 on: August 25, 2010, 11:27:54 PM »
She tried to bring herself back around before it went too far. There was enough going on she didn't need to add to it. But it didn't work. She had tried to think of Parker when her past had came back, but it was things she had tried to repress....the horrible nightmares from CG...and the fear sent her reeling and her knees tried to give out.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather