Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 360447 times)

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #9960 on: August 25, 2010, 11:47:33 PM »
Parker watched as Cody left, making sure he didn't try anything. He relaxed his stance at Claxter's request; he stood "at ease" and answered in a lighter, friendlier tone, "They're fine. You I don't have a problem with, even though we started off on the wrong foot with Terenia's situation and all." He extended his hand to Claxter, "I don't think we were ever properly introduced. I'm Parker."

Thor flashed the red light excitedly this time. Silver's vitals were spiking. He apologized and excused his hand from Claxter and whipped around to grab Silver by the shoulders.

((Mythica, go ahead and decide whether or not he catches her. It's unlikely that he would miss, but still...))
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
« Reply #9961 on: August 26, 2010, 12:03:02 AM »
~ lol goddess forbid parker miss catching a damsel in distress XD~

Silver felt something grab her to hold her up. It had to have been Parker. She managed to mumble his name and shhe tried to free her swimming mind but she couldn't quite get there.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #9962 on: August 26, 2010, 12:41:34 AM »
Parker braced her back, and lifted her up so she would remain upright. He held her head up with his other hand, and started to try to revive her, "Silver, come back to me. Artemis, wake up." When nothing stirred her, he tried one last time, "Raksha, come on babe, don't leave me. I just found you, don't leave me so soon."

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
« Reply #9963 on: August 26, 2010, 12:51:21 AM »
With each name he called her appearance for that name would show. She shifted from Raksha with the blue hair and alabaster skin to Silver with the oddly colored eyes to herself once more before he said he didn't want to lose her. Her eyws fluttered then squeezed tight again as she tried to wake up, using his voice as an anchor.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #9964 on: August 26, 2010, 01:07:19 AM »
With each change, Parker could see he was getting to her. She was hearing him. Her eyes shut tight; he wasn't sure if it was her, or whatever was preserving her doing that. He didn't want to try to force anything, so he just kept talking, "Come on, wake up. I'm here, right here, I'm not going anywhere. From the moment I saw you, I knew I loved you. I had no idea what love even was before I saw you. Sure I'd heard about it, been warned about it, talked about it; but I had never felt it until I saw you and talked with you by the lake. My entire life I was trained to shun my feelings and emotions. You brought those all out of me. I was a war machine with a pre-programmed code of conduct, but you made me human once more. You can't leave me... please."

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
« Reply #9965 on: August 26, 2010, 01:13:57 AM »
With a gasp of air her eyes shot open. They were unfocused at first but the more her breathing slowed the more her eyes focused...and she seen Parker."You...mean it?" She asked then smiled. "Parker....I love you too."
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #9966 on: August 26, 2010, 01:26:32 AM »
Parker wanted to instantly take off his helmet and kiss her; but he knew that without his motion detector, they both would be open to attack from anywhere. He just smiled behind his visor and nodded his head, "Yeah I mean it. Welcome back." He held her close, giving her a tight hug; but restraining himself knowing that if he squeezed any harder, it would begin to hurt her.

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
« Reply #9967 on: August 26, 2010, 01:29:45 AM »
She knew he wore his suit to protect them so she hugged him the best she could. "I'm sorry I scared you..." She said softly.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #9968 on: August 26, 2010, 01:33:48 AM »
Even though he could actually feel her hugging him, he could see the readings of his suit's pressure gauge. It exceeded normal standards by far. He let go of her and asked, "What happened?"

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
« Reply #9969 on: August 26, 2010, 01:40:02 AM »
She frowned...it was a little foggy. She fought through it and remembered. "I kept thinking of my mothers pain and it dragged me under so I tried to think of..you... And then something from my past came up and everything went black....then I heard you..." She said looking up at him.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #9970 on: August 26, 2010, 01:55:38 AM »
Parker bows his head in sadness, "Maybe it was a mistake bringing you out here among all this tension."

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
« Reply #9971 on: August 26, 2010, 02:26:33 AM »
"At least out here I can be awake and mobile. In there," she pointed to the ship with its sickbay. "I was lost inside my own head.....I don't wanna go back to that...." she said lowering her her gaze almost in fear.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #9972 on: August 26, 2010, 02:31:55 AM »
Parker lifted her chin with his hand, "No, no. I mean after you've awaken. I wouldn't want you to go through that again either."

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
« Reply #9973 on: August 26, 2010, 02:37:00 AM »
She nodded her understanding. "But this time it wasn't tension....it was a memory I thought I had supressed many years ago....." her eyes were dark in color as fear took over her emotions almost incontrollably.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #9974 on: August 26, 2010, 06:01:49 AM »
"My universe?" Tamora laughs a little, but it is not a happy sound, "This place is certainly strange. Everyone from here seems to be from a different time, or a different place altogether. It completely defies the laws of space-time. And yet here it is. If the Empire had knowledge of such a place, if they could utilize it..."

She trails off, images of Pool Ships being sent out to universe after universe flooding her brain. She could imagine it all too clearly after so many years under Zorish's control, watching the invasion on Earth. First everyone in the bar would be rounded up and infested by loyalists. The rebel Yeerks would be killed, starved from their hosts who would then receive new commanders. These new Controllers would then each be given command of a ship housing tens of thousands of Yeerks, and a sizable crew. Tamora could almost see the swarm of Blade Ships lifting off from the planetoid and disappearing into each respective universe belonging to the host, making the Yeerk spread unstoppable. In Tamora's minds eye, it was a tremendous sight.

"You say that this ship can take you anywhere?" she asks, slightly overwhelmed by the possibilities. "To any universe?"

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013