Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 345974 times)

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #9840 on: August 19, 2010, 12:30:31 AM »
Luckily, the ship had the auxiliary shields on, so there was no major damage.  But Myitt does open the hatchway again.

"Yes?" she says again, abruptly.  "Ohh, my head, hang on a minute..."  She turns away from the hatch, holding her forehead while inside her head there is nothing but spinning blackness. 

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #9841 on: August 19, 2010, 12:42:27 AM »
Parker calmed himself and replied, "I apologize for my abrupt response, however I don't appreciate being dismissed unless by a superior officer. Excuse me if I don't trust your response, but I would like to talk to Terenia myself. I went through the trouble of getting her out of the hallway and carrying her here. I would just like to see for myself that she is well." He rotated his shoulders, brushing off more of the insult and continued. "I have no ill intent towards you or your ship; as it appears to be. I only wish to confirm that she is well personally." He bowed his head respectfully, "I understand if you won't allow me access to your ship; however if you could allow me an audience with her, I would appreciate it."
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #9842 on: August 19, 2010, 12:53:14 AM »
"Yes, she is here," Myitt says, wincing, her eyes still shut tight.  "Terenia, would you kindly speak to this creature?  What is your name, I know I have seen you before, mister, uhm...?"  She squints down at him, clearly still experiencing the effects of too much alcohol in her host body's system.

Alic

« Reply #9843 on: August 19, 2010, 01:03:19 AM »
((i love you guys. this is moving way too fast. i can't keep up... so i'm dropping out.. have a drink for me!))

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #9844 on: August 19, 2010, 01:28:38 AM »
((Man, this is moving fast. No wonder I get behind so quickly))

Salem had been staying in contact with Al via thought-speak, and leaning against the wall, watching Temrash and Hadrin argue over Keshin's fate.

<<This Temrash guy really thinks I'd try to break into his ship. I don't know where he'd get an idea like that,>> Salem informed Al sarcastically.

<<Are you sure you're as untraceable as you think?>> Al asked

<<Of course. It's Yeerk technology. I may be unfamiliar with it, but it's still junk.>>

<<You sound like an Andalite.>>

<<Ugh. Please don't say that.>>

<<Admit it, you know nothing about the Yeerks. They sound like your kind of people more than the Andalites ever did.>>

Salem let out a long, verbal sigh before changing the subject of the thought-speak conversation. <<Is everyone around here so sensitive about bounty hunters? This is a sad case of shooting the messenger.>>

Al laughed. <<So that was a hit back there?>>

Salem responded, <<Yeah. Temrash is trying to make this hard enough that we almost have to get her out now. It's like a dare. He did suggest blowing a hole in his ship. We should try that.>>

Temrash chose that moment to move the ship, and Salem was carried out of thought-speak range. Al continued reporting to him, helped by the ship's thought-speak amplifier.

<<Okay, you're moving... I can still see your ship, but no detail. I'm powering up over here... engines and weapons on standby...>> Al's voice echoed in Salem's head.

Salem glanced out the hatchway and groaned at the sight of Ossanlin. "Do we really need to get the damn War-Prince involved?" he muttered to himself. He quickly glanced at the other two, hoping they hadn't heard him, but not really caring if they had.

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #9845 on: August 19, 2010, 02:33:31 AM »
Ossanlin nods to Mar, still not convinced.  <Well I'm certain your experiences far outweigh my own.  I'm certainly not a "Highest" however.  The Ellimist perhaps would be considered a "Highest."  He's the one responsible for my...abilities.  Not much to do but go on living I suppose.>

Ossanlin notices the backwash from a ship and looks up to see the glowing engines of a strange-looking vessel.  He hears Temrash's voice and looks over at Mar again as the ship lands.  <Never ends...at least there'll be something to distract me.  Care to join us Mar?>  Ossanlin makes his way toward the ship's ramp.
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #9846 on: August 19, 2010, 03:12:44 AM »
((Aww, we'll miss you Patty/Alic. I hope you return in the future.))

Parker replied, "It's Parker-821. Thank you."

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #9847 on: August 19, 2010, 09:06:04 AM »
(Sorry Patty. I never like RPs where there are days between individual posts. I'm sorry I didn't get another chance for Jagill to butt heads with Alic.)

"Ossanlin's business is deeply intwined with Terenia's." Temrash said as he did hear Salem's comment. "Besides I like him, and that's not easy for a Yeerk to say."

Temrash stepped onto the hatch to talk to Ossanlin when he came up. Between Keshin, Hadrin, Salem, Temrash, and Ossanlin, the room would be pretty well packed. They might not all even fit in there comfortably.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #9848 on: August 19, 2010, 01:33:39 PM »
"Ah, of course, the human with the numerical designation," says Myitt wearily.  "I am Myitt One-Nine-Five, and I'm afraid that despite my best efforts I am still completely hammered.  Hope your day is going better than ours.  Whatever."

---

Hadrin holds on to the nearest living metal strap, without even having time to restrain himself, while Temrash maneuvers his ship up into the air and lands it again near the lake. 

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #9849 on: August 19, 2010, 02:55:34 PM »
Parker stood "at ease", folding his arms behind his back and replied, "Well then I'm sorry for making even more noise intensifying your pains. I hope your hangover is short-lived."

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
« Reply #9850 on: August 19, 2010, 03:58:34 PM »
Silver turned her head falling to the side as her mind finally calmed and she was able to process things more. Her eyes flyttered and opened slowly and she had a little panic attack as she didn't reme.ber passing out or being moved.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #9851 on: August 19, 2010, 04:07:57 PM »
Morgan was back inside by the group as Asda worked furiously with help from Gaz and Fletcher to put together a counter for the change that was taking place. Their little booth in the corner of the bar had become a make shift sick bay.

"How much longer?" Morgan asked.

"These measurements have to be precise," Asda replied, "too much or too little of something could be disastrous."

(Hopefully I'll actually be able to decide what Andromeda is changing into. lol. Still haven't made up my mind.)

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #9852 on: August 19, 2010, 04:28:21 PM »
(A Minotaur, obviously!....what? Too coincidental?)

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #9853 on: August 19, 2010, 05:38:22 PM »
((I believe that Temrash doesn't know that Salem is there. Knowing Salem. It increases realism when in an in-character post, only what the character knows is referenced. Though I suppose that could easily be a "third person" post, but the Bar doesn't usually do those. ))

Keshin glances back and forth from Temrash to Hadrin. It's a very weird sensation, watching two people you barely know argue over what to do with you. Keshin pauses, thinking about what Hadrin said. <...if we tell Hadrin about the hit on Myitt, it will become nearly impossible to complete the job. Myitt's notoriously paranoid. But if we don't tell him, we're going to be in serious trouble after a while.>

<Well, Kess...there's actually a third option. And I thought you were the smart one.>

<What?>

<Lie to them, of course. Tell them we're killin' some other loser. And by the time they figure it out, we'll already be outta here. And they can't exactly ask Tamora, "By the way, who didja wanna off today?" >

Well, Kess...there's actually a third option. And I thought you were the smart one.>

This sounds like a fantastic plan to Keshin. But first to up the drama. Keshin glances at Hadrin very coldly and states, "You'd starve me to death just to know the name of my target? Shouldn't you be more concerned with getting rid of my client? Whether I succeed or fail, somebody still might want friends of yours dead."
****************************************************************************************
Mar glances to Ossanlin and states with a shrug, "Why not? It's not like I have anything better to do. Besides, I have not seen you in some time."

Mar raises an eyebrow and looks at the ship. "What do you figure they want, anyway?"
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 05:41:36 PM by Shenmue654 »

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #9854 on: August 19, 2010, 05:43:43 PM »
Tamora looks at the drink for a long time before shaking her head. "I'll stick to water, I think." she says without much inflection. She looks over The Director in silence for a moment. Currently small talk is not on the top of her to do list, but until Terenia or Keshin returns she would have to bide her time.

"Can I help you?" she asks.

---

Terenia sighs ever so slightly and moves over to the hatchway, leaning her upper body out the door so that Parker can see she is, indeed, healthy and whole.

<I am fine, Parker,> she says, <I managed to demorph in time. See?> She holds up her unharmed right arm, <Good as new. Perfectly fine. Corliss told me that you were the one who pulled me out of there...thank you. I appreciate your help. I probably would have been dead without you. I'm fine.>

She leans back inside slightly, realizing that she is repeating herself and probably sounds foolish. Slowly, she lowers her arm and fixes him with the brightest Andalite smile that she can muster. <Thanks again.>

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013