Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 346058 times)

Offline Chad32

• God
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #9870 on: August 19, 2010, 07:51:53 PM »
"Salem, if you have any words for Keshin go ahead and say them. Then you may go back to the bar." Temrash said. "I know you said you were friends with keshin, but he will not be harmed while in my custody."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #9871 on: August 19, 2010, 08:50:52 PM »
"This may be Temrash's ship, but I have reason to believe the bounty hunter's orders came from the host body of the Yeerk Sub-Visser I once served.  The Yeerk that my comrade killed."  He turns his glare on Keshin again.  "I'm not going anywhere until I have answers, whether that means torture or not."

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #9872 on: August 19, 2010, 09:00:56 PM »
"You are such an impudent soldier. We don't need his information. If he doesn't want to tell us, then it won't matter much." Temrash said, and walked over to Hadrin with intent to grab him by the uniform and haul him off the ship. Go talk to the Human who you believe hired Keshin. You're grating my nerves."
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 09:39:14 PM by Chad28 »

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #9873 on: August 19, 2010, 09:50:07 PM »
A battered Bug fighter breaks through the planetoid's thin atmosphere and makes for the sparse signs of civilization on its surface. It hovers tentatively over the shipyard a moment before settling a little ways away.

After a longer pause than should have been necessary, the hatch opens to reveal the plainest-looking human woman imaginable. She is the kind of person one's eyes could simply slide over without even noticing her existence. There is simply nothing remarkable about this mousy-haired woman, except perhaps the Dracon strapped discreetly to her hip (although that is hardly rare in this place).

She turns her head back and forth, scanning the ships in the yard as if looking for something in particular and, upon apparently finding nothing, she walks towards the ramshackle building, pushing the door open and stepping inside. From her expression, she seems taken aback by the size of the crowd but immediately heads towards  quiet corner from which she can survey the room's occupants.
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #9874 on: August 19, 2010, 10:07:27 PM »
Hadrin shoves the Dracon forward, aiming at Temrash.  "Who are you to talk to me about impudence, grub?" he growls, a sneer crossing the African-American features of his face.  His body is tense.  "You underestimate your enemy, which is foolish.  And of a former Visser, which gives me even less of a reason to trust you."

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #9875 on: August 19, 2010, 10:13:44 PM »
Salem took the time Temrash and Hadrin were spending arguing with each other to quietly kneel down and begin examining one of the force field generators trapping Keshin. He'd probably get at least a few seconds before he was noticed.

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #9876 on: August 19, 2010, 10:28:06 PM »
((Powergaming, Chad.  My character has no chance to avoid restraints aimed biologically at him.))

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #9877 on: August 19, 2010, 10:28:59 PM »
(Too much? Ok. I'll think of something else.)

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #9878 on: August 19, 2010, 10:29:45 PM »
((Yes, please.))

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #9879 on: August 19, 2010, 10:35:32 PM »
Hadrin aimed his dracon at him, but Temrash was still quite close to him. Being a supreme combatant, he moved swiftly forward while drawing his dracon at the same time. Chances were Hadrin would only have his dracon on stun. As long as he only got Jagill's arm instead of perhaps his torso, a stun blast wouldn't take him down at once. He stuck his arm out that didn't have the dracon in it to take the stun. If Hadrin blasted his arm off instead, he may use lethal force.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #9880 on: August 19, 2010, 10:39:07 PM »
Hadrin does not use lethal force, only glares at Temrash.  "Well?  Do you perhaps finally comprehend my desire to neutrally interrogate this prisoner?"  He glances at Keshin.  "Unless, of course, you take more than two days.  It is not precisely my fault that you will suffer the effects of starvation within this time."

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #9881 on: August 19, 2010, 10:44:36 PM »
Temrash moves to strike Hardin for insulting him and threatening him with a dracon. He's done talking. Now he just want to take Hadrin's dracon and throw him out of the ship. Keshin is not a real problem. He only does something for pay, so getting his client is the only problem. He was done being nice.

(Did Hadrin actually fire and stun Jagill's arm, or not fire at all? Not sure.)

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #9882 on: August 19, 2010, 10:45:49 PM »
((No, he only glares at Temrash.))

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #9883 on: August 19, 2010, 11:02:22 PM »
(Got to go to bed. I thought you might post again, but I have to get up early in the morning. Night.)

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #9884 on: August 20, 2010, 07:22:34 AM »
As soon as Parker leaves a pained look crosses her face. She lowers her previously injured arm and turns back into the ship grimly. Crossing her arms across her chest she sighs a little, her eyes tracking as she has some internal conversation with Efaen. A slight nod and she turns her thought-speak outward.

<If it truly was Tamora who ordered the hit,> she says, <it is likely that she will try again. Even more likely that I am not the only one she wants dead. After all, I wasn't even involved in her kidnapping and she went straight for me. She needs to be taken care of. Or, if it wasn't her, we need to figure out who it was.>

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013