Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 346057 times)

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #9855 on: August 19, 2010, 05:47:32 PM »
Hadrin glares right back.  "I'm concerned with protecting the person you've been hired to kill, whoever that might be.  I'll deal with your client later.  After all, as far as he or she's concerned, you may already have succeeded."  

He looks around.  "I can wait as long as it takes."

---

"See?  Everybody's doing great," Myitt says with a flat smile.  "Nobody's trying to kill anyone at the moment."

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #9856 on: August 19, 2010, 06:07:12 PM »
(I thought Salem was already inside the Ship, unless I'm mistaken.)

"You won't be starved." Temrash said. "You are merely the weapon that is being used. The other individual is the real problem, and it won't be hard to find that person. I just want to make sure you stay put so that person is rendered unarmed."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #9857 on: August 19, 2010, 06:16:18 PM »
"No, Temrash, I have made it perfectly clear that I will get the answers I need from this creature," says Hadrin coldly.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #9858 on: August 19, 2010, 06:23:58 PM »
"Whose prisoner do you think he is? I captured him, and I will decide what to do with him. I will consult with Ossanlin because he shot Terenia, who Ossanlin has business with. If you want to help, you may tell me anything else you know about Keshin."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #9859 on: August 19, 2010, 06:41:50 PM »
Parker nodded, "Good to see you're doing well again. I'll let you get back to your conversation. Just so you know, if you ever need my assistance again, you only need to ask."

The Director tilted his head in an understanding bow and drained the shot himself. After he gave a satisfied sigh, he said, "Well actually I was wondering your name. You look amazingly like an unpleasantly stubborn person I know."
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #9860 on: August 19, 2010, 06:45:23 PM »
"I also have business with Terenia," Hadrin says, "considering I just gave up my undercover position within the Empire for the girl!"

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #9861 on: August 19, 2010, 06:49:42 PM »
"So go work for someone else. I have a lot of people working undercover for me, so giving up an undercover position is little more than an inconvenience. However I abhor torture. I do not torture prisoners, and do not tolerate those who would torture my prisoners. If you have any issues, take them up with Myitt.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #9862 on: August 19, 2010, 07:04:24 PM »
Terenia nods, ducking back into the cabin and shrugging at Myitt and Corliss.

<<I suppose I should repay him somehow,>> she says to them privately. <<He did save my life.>>

---

Tamora gives the bartender a wan smile as he plunks down a fresh glass of water. She brings the beverage to her lips, sipping deeply, stalling intentionally as she tries to determine how much she wants to tell this man.

"My name is Tamora," she says at last, lowering the glass, "and the creature you saw that looked like me is an imposter. A DNA thief with nothing better to do than make my life a living hell."

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #9863 on: August 19, 2010, 07:08:14 PM »
"What I'd like to know is where that fool Keshin has gone," Corliss says irritably.  "We can't have him roaming loose with at least one hit out.  And on you, Terenia, no less."

"Maybe the little **** finally exploded from all the effort of being such a pain in my tail," Myitt mutters.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 07:14:59 PM by Magenta (Myitt) »

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #9864 on: August 19, 2010, 07:10:35 PM »
Keshin raises an eyebrow, listening to the entire affair. He's not sure whether to be thrilled or disturbed by the fact that Temrash has such a strong sense of morality. I mean, exactly what kind of Yeerk Visser was he, anyway?

<Maybe all of his men danced around holding hands? Cumon Kess, we don't know. He might've gotten this way after he left.>

<Hard to get around years of indoctrination, Joanne.>

"Not to interrupt, but..." Keshin shrugs. "Couldn't you have this fight, like...not right in front of me? It's kind of creepy hearing two people discuss whether or not they're going to kill you."

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #9865 on: August 19, 2010, 07:15:39 PM »
Parker makes his way back to Morgan's ship, satisfied that Terenia is safe and out of harm's way. He sees Silver awake and looking at her surroundings as he enters the sick bay. He stands by the bed and starts stroking her hair again, "Welcome back. You scared me for a moment." He removed his helmet and placed it on a nearby counter. He looked into Silver's eyes and smiled sweetly.

The Director laughed, "Well that's the first description for an identical twin I've ever heard. Tamora, lovely name; I understand you've been wrongfully misplaced? I believe I can help you with that."
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #9866 on: August 19, 2010, 07:16:07 PM »
Hadrin turns on Keshin in a huff.  

"Well, why don't you help us decide?" he snaps, gesturing with his Dracon.  "Are you going to tell us who your other hit is, or not?  Do we have to drag out a memory probe?"

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #9867 on: August 19, 2010, 07:19:08 PM »
((Yeah, Salem's on the ship, but in the open. With the argument Temrash and Hadrin are having, they seem to have all but forgotten about him.))

Salem rolled his eyes. This was why he preferred to work alone. At Hadrin's mention of a memory probe, he snorted, and turned to Hadrin. "I'm sorry, but who are you?"

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #9868 on: August 19, 2010, 07:23:58 PM »
Hadrin glances at Salem, looking the young man up and down.

"My name is Hadrin Eight-Seven-Five.  I'm a soldier of the Yeerk civil resistance, and I just lost a vital position in our Imperial undercover ranks for the sake of the girl this thing tried to kill.  Excuse me if I think it's important to the safety and security of my people to know who else the dapsen is after."

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #9869 on: August 19, 2010, 07:49:02 PM »
Salem nodded at Hadrin's words. "Understandable. Commendable, even. But it seems to me this is Temrash's show, at the moment. She won't be killing anyone from in there."

At the same time, he was trying to put together all the information he'd just gotten. Another Yeerk? Civil resistance? Girl Keshin tried to kill? This is looking messier by the second...

He turned back to Keshin and decided to try thought-speak, since he was already using the damned tech anyway. Best test it, since he'd never used it on an actual living being before. <<Keshin, if you can understand this, cough.>>
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 07:51:03 PM by Aluminator »

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story