Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 361126 times)

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #10245 on: September 07, 2010, 11:29:10 PM »
Silver nodded and leaned against her father in an akward hug. She was only afraid somwthing was wrong that would one day take her under and never let her go.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

Alic

« Reply #10246 on: September 08, 2010, 01:14:38 AM »
Eyes wide with worry she kept by Ossanlin's side. <He had better not die. He better end up in the same condition i saw him in last, or someone else is going to die.>
Alic wasn't sure she knew who Salem was, but she was going to find out. She brushed her fingers against Ossanlin's hand and walked up to Myitt. <Make sure he wakes up in a little over an hour... He needs to demorph.> She decided to go seek out this person named Salem. She was furious and her face showed it. Her body continues to shake but now it wasn't out of fear. <May I borrow your dracon?>

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #10247 on: September 08, 2010, 01:16:36 AM »
Parker clarified, "Temrash seemed to think so. I don't really know. No one else there knew much either. It may be best to confirm the information with Temrash rather than running off after him. His tech seems deceivingly lethal."
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Alic

« Reply #10248 on: September 08, 2010, 01:40:19 AM »
Alic snorted in response and held out her hand, waiting for anyone to place a weapon there.
<I don't need to ask anyone but the one who did it. So. I can go with a dracon, or something, or without. I don't care at this point.>

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #10249 on: September 08, 2010, 01:44:36 AM »
Parker responds respectfully, "I'd offer you one of my firearms, but I fear your arms aren't developed enough for their recoil. You would be better off with a 'dracon'."
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #10250 on: September 08, 2010, 02:45:30 AM »
Salem jumped a bit when Temrash landed near him, then rolled his eyes. He'd forgotten about the Hork-Bajir. He decided to leave his communicator transmitting. Al and Keshin would be able to hear everything.

"Temrash. Hi. I'm really not in the mood for this right now," he said, putting his hands over his head and allowing the communicator to slide back into his jacket sleeve. "Responsible for murder... so Hadrin didn't make it then? That shot looked pretty gnarly."

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #10251 on: September 08, 2010, 04:32:15 AM »
((vehicular assault. hahaha. That sounds hilarious when referring to spacecraft.))

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #10252 on: September 08, 2010, 07:40:13 AM »
Asda nodded. "I'll do what I can. Can you show me where he is?"

Morgan kept a reassuring hand on her shoulder.

Gaz, meanwhile, leaned over to see what the computer was doing. She leaned back and said, "Still running scans. I wonder what Asda told it to do."

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
« Reply #10253 on: September 08, 2010, 07:52:27 AM »
"She mentioned that she ran multiple tests since we don't know what to look for." She said looking up and towards the computer.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #10254 on: September 08, 2010, 08:04:41 AM »
Elayne raises an eyebrow at Tamora. After what happened to Ossanlin, she is certainly not impressed with the woman, and she's certain that is evident in her expression. When she speaks, however, her tone is cheerful enough. "Nothing, just ensuring it's you and not your sister. You're difficult to tell apart." Approaching the bar, she asks, "Anyone seen Mar?"

Tora glanced around to ensure no one was in her path and then made a break for the Bar's door, stepping inside and immediately snagging her clothes from their pile near the floor. She imagined several Bar patrons were staring at her as she made a break for a dimly-lit hallway in the back where she could dress again, but she was too intent on not tripping over scattered chairs and tables to look around.
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #10255 on: September 08, 2010, 09:59:44 AM »
(Well vehicular assault is what came to mind. Would something else be better?)

"Not in the mood, huh? Would you be more in the mood after I beat you around, or are you going to answer my question? Make sure they're good, because I'm not going to be nice this time around. I let you on my ship because you seemed concerned for Keshin and I felt like doing you a favor. Then you metaphorically stab me in the back." He said as he moved towards Salem, planning to strip him of his weapons and anything else he was holding. "Does your pilot even know why you did it, or do you two just love causing trouble? I would think shortly after escaping the Emperials you wouldn't want to have another group come after you."

"I'm not even the one you should be most afraid of. Oh no. Alic and Myitt will want to get a piece of you too. I don't really give a Taxxon's *** what you aren't in the mood for right now."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #10256 on: September 08, 2010, 10:32:40 AM »
Corliss nods.  "We'll take care of him, Alic," he says quietly.

Myitt pats at her jacket and fishes through the inside pockets. 

"Uh," she murmurs, "****.  I think I left it..."  She looks around and points at the little tupperware pool near the control panels, where Sukohn is still swimming.  Her modified Dracon is still sitting on the little overhang.

Myitt walks over and picks the gun up, forcibly removing the modification that made the weapon deadly only to Yeerks.  She glares down at the AKR for a few seconds, then stuffs it into her pocket.  Walking back to Alic, she hands the weapon to her, handle first.

"Here.  Just be careful," Myitt says, placing a hand on Alic's shoulder.  She bites her lip nervously.  "Let me come with you.  I can find another Dracon."

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #10257 on: September 08, 2010, 10:38:49 AM »
((Haha... no, vehicular assault is awesome. It's just kind of a funny way of putting "he was hit by an intersteller spacecraft." Hey, Chad, Salem's not actually "holding" anything, per sé. He's got a small gun inside his jacket pocket, Bond-style, and a number of smaller devices hidden on his person in various spots. What was Temrash going for?))

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #10258 on: September 08, 2010, 10:41:09 AM »
(Temrash will want to strip him of everything he has, save for his clothes.)

Ani-Master 2014!

Alic

« Reply #10259 on: September 08, 2010, 12:17:05 PM »
Alic's eyes showed the hint of a smile, but this time she didn't feel the need for adventure burning inside her. For once she really didn't want to be involved, but circumstances had forced her to do so. She knew she could just stay with Ossanlin, but she did what she could and there was nothing else she could assist with here except be in the way.
<Parker, if you don't mind, stay here. We may be gone awhile.>
Alic took the dracon and looked it over, hoping she wouldn't actually have to use it. <Thank you, my friends. Let's get you one Myitt and go find the bastard.>