Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 361119 times)

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #10215 on: September 06, 2010, 04:30:41 PM »
((Okay, sorry guys, I think I'm back for now! x3 LOVE the bar pic, Jessi!  Now it's Dave's turn, lols!))

Myitt stares blankly at Temrash for what seems like an awfully long time, absorbing the information.  Ossanlin has been gravely injured?  Hadrin and Justin...killed by the bounty hunter who was likely after Myitt herself?  Her friends, whom she had brought to this place...another casualty of this war?

She swallows.  "Oh," she says faintly.  "I'll need to...I'll need to find Ossanlin.  Can you take me to him?  And Hadrin...Justin.  Where is his body?"

---

Corliss steps out of the line of trees toward Parker, who was holding Ossanlin in human form.  He lowers his Dracon and approaches Alic.

"What happened here?" he asks, worriedly.

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #10216 on: September 06, 2010, 04:36:55 PM »
"Justin is on the ship. I cleaned him up, which should lessen the shock for you. As for Ossanlin, he's this way." Temrash said as he briskly walked towards where Ossanlin was. When he got there, Ossanlin had been moved and the crowd was dispersing.

"I suppose the managed to move him elsewhere." He said as he looked around."

(I'm not sure who's still within site of the spot anymore.)

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #10217 on: September 06, 2010, 04:47:34 PM »
Myitt nods and follows Temrash through the trees. 

She spots her brother and Alic, as well as Parker holding a naked human man.

It hits her then--it must be Ossanlin in the human form he'd comprised partially from the DNA of her own host body. 

Her head was starting to clear a little from all the alcohol, only to become more confused and dismayed.

Alic

« Reply #10218 on: September 06, 2010, 10:41:37 PM »
Alic begins to stand up slowly. She could feel her body shaking and tried to ignore it. Without directly looking at anyone she begins to head towards Ossanlin's ship where he could be taken care of. She hoped anyone who may be a doctor would come with them, just in case there was something wrong with him.
Alic turned a stalk eye to Corliss and felt relieved he was there now. <I was not here. I'm not sure.> She motioned for him to follow them to his ship.

(sorry guys.. meant to post earlier but I was super tired and took a long nap and had things to do today.. I'm going to pass out now!))

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #10219 on: September 06, 2010, 11:59:41 PM »
Corliss follows Alic and Parker, running a hand through his disheveled black hair.

"He got the chance to morph, at least," he says, relieved.  "Christ.  Can't this night get any worse?"

Myitt watches the little band start to walk off, and she crashes through the trees.

"Hey!" she yells, jogging to try and catch up.  Her head pounds from the exertion, coupled with dehydration and overall weariness.  "Wait for us, will you?"

Corliss turns and waves Myitt along.  "I was wondering when you'd catch up!" he calls.

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
« Reply #10220 on: September 07, 2010, 12:01:03 AM »
¤Parker its your post in Kind Heart...^_^¤
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #10221 on: September 07, 2010, 01:36:46 AM »
Parker followed Alic towards Ossanlin's ship. He made notice that Corliss and Myitt joined them, but did not outwardly acknowledge them. He kept himself busy watching anyone and everyone around them, observing the scans Thor was projecting at his wordless request. He knew that most around him wouldn't want Ossanlin dead, but if his training coupled with his time in this place had taught him anything, it's that you can always be surprised.
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #10222 on: September 07, 2010, 05:34:41 AM »
Terenia sits on the log for a long time, lost deep in thought. All around her are the sounds of an alien forest - sounds that typically would put her on edge, but that she barely notices. Finally, after a long silence between Yeerk and host, Terenia speaks.

<<So...what do I do now?>> Even her thoughts sound exhausted.

<<You know what you have to do.>> Efaen responds, unable to keep traces of smugness out of her mind. Terenia notes it, but otherwise does not comment. Instead, she utters a heavy sigh and pulls herself to her feet, wincing as she does so.

"Man," she mutters out loud, "I know morphing heals all wounds, but damn am I sore. She sighs again and heads out, weaving her way through the trees as she goes. As soon as she exits the forest she stops, looking out at the field in surprise. A wave of fear washes through her as she realizes that the spot where Ossanlin was is now vacant.

"Oh no..." she whispers, breaking into a run, "It's too late."

---

Tamora nods, looking a bit weary, and follows The Director back into the bar. She still isn't entirely sure that she is pleased by his company, but he did offer her a ride, so she has no problem being cordial at least. When she takes a seat she orders a water and turns to the Time Lord.

"So, any particular reason you chose this bar to hang out at?" she asks, sipping her drink, "Everything I've seen so far makes it less than an ideal spot to relax."

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #10223 on: September 07, 2010, 08:14:41 AM »
((Sorry for the delay, guys. :3 Kelly seems to have a busy life. o.o But here we go. And judging from how much time it has been in the GESB "real-time" and the fact that they probably haven't reached the shipyard with Ossanlin yet, this would probably happen. Unless he's already in view. In that case I'll edit. :P ))

Keshin frowns, as if for the first time dwelling on the subject since his capture. "Yeah, it doesn't make sense. Nearly everyone in the Bar has at one time or another called Terenia an idiot, and none of them seem to like her much. Yet when I try to kill her, the entire place rises up and tries to kill me. And all I did was follow an order for money."

Keshin shrugs boredly. "This doesn't exactly strike me as the kind of place where people take care of their own. We're a bunch of criminals and antisocial types. But maybe I was wrong. Either way I'm screwed now. I can't exactly go back just yet."
*****************************************************************************************************
Mar snarls angrily at Fletcher, revealing the fact that even his mortal form isn't all that normal. He has rather large canines, and many teeth that shouldn't be sharp are. He then gestures with his left hand, intending to briefly grasp the man's throat with what's left of his abilities. This may or may not have an effect, given Mar's mental state and the imprecise nature of his skills in his current form. "I don't have time for you to wait around for your friend. Get the doctor out here now. Ossanlin is dying."

Mar then begins to pace furiously around the grounds, looking like he's about to have a heart attack himself.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 08:18:56 AM by Shenmue654 »

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #10224 on: September 07, 2010, 09:17:05 AM »
Instead of following Parker and the others, Temrash decided to go find Salem. They were going to have some words.

(Which way did Salem go again?)

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #10225 on: September 07, 2010, 09:46:56 AM »
Having managed to take only a dozen steps, Tora swivels her head back towards where she had been standing when she hears a human voice. She cannot, however, make out what it is saying.

Almost immediately, the voice falls silent and is replaced by the sound of footsteps leaving the forest. Now that the speaker is out of the cover of the woods, Tora sees that it is the human woman to whom Corliss has seemed to take a liking.

The woman--Terenia, was it?--falls out of her line of sight as quickly as Myitt had and, with a sigh, Tora moves swiftly back towards the Bar to retrieve her human clothing. This place seems more dangerous than the last time I was here, she thinks, remaining within the cover of the trees, wincing at the sharp sticks and rocks prodding her bare feet. And the last thing I need is to run into a bounty hunter.

As Elayne approaches the Bar, she sees Tamora--or is it Terenia?--ahead of her, following The Director. Her face taking on an irritated frown, she follows them inside. "Tamora?" she asks; the last she saw Terenia, she was demorphed, so she hopes her guess is accurate. Making her way towards the bar, she sets down the first aid kit on an empty tabletop.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 09:49:45 AM by KitsuneMurray »
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #10226 on: September 07, 2010, 11:33:00 AM »
((Chad, Salem headed off into the forest, in a different direction than Terenia, apparently. Kelly, Al's not even headed for the shipyard yet- Kess might have to push him for that one. And yeah, Parker, I know the Animorphs healed themselves while morphing and being half-conscious, but they were almost always demorphing, and even you can't deny it's a ridiculous thing to rely on when medical help is available ;) Besides, when it comes to morphing, Salem's amateur at best.))

Al shrugged as he brought the ship to a hover and lowered it into the valley about a half-mile from the bar. "You're probably safer there than out here. A lot of the people who were after you probably own ships, and without a gunner, even I can't evade them for long."

The ship touched down in the grass with a slight bump, and Al grinned at Keshin. "Besides, we should be able to whip up some kind of disguise for you."

As Salem walked through the woods, he threw on the remants of his jacket. It was ragged at the bottom, and only reached down to about the middle of his waist now. He allowed his small, microphone-like communicator to drop from the left cuff into his hand, and spoke into it as he walked.

"Al, you still alive?"

Salem's voice reverberated from the ship's hull, not coming out of any specific point. Al swiveled in his chair and spoke aloud, "Yep. Kess too."

"Cool cool. I need a pickup."

"I'm not coming anywhere near that place. We're in a valley about a half mile west of the bar. I'll find you when you get close," Al said. Turning to Keshin, he mouthed "he's crazy" and rolled his eyes.

"Alright, I'm on my way," Salem replied, and broke into a jog.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 11:38:28 AM by Aluminator »

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #10227 on: September 07, 2010, 11:47:48 AM »
Temrash smiled as he began to track Salem into the forest. He was making it easy. He bounded for the trees, armed with his two dracons, planning to capture Salem and use him in exchange for Keshin. After what had happened, Keshin was too dangerous to keep alive. Temrash would have to kill him. Either that or Keshin would have to be banished from the bar area, which probably should have been done a long time ago.

Temrash wasn't as good at tracking as his friend Zoshonel was, but he should be able to find someone moving through the woods.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #10228 on: September 07, 2010, 12:12:09 PM »
((Morphing or demorphing, either way it's a DNA reset. But this isn't the place for a debate.))

The Director sat at the bar and ordered a soft drink. He had had enough Redin for the time being; besides, drinking is no fun when the others you're with aren't partaking. He took a drink and answered Tamora's question, "I didn't. Coming here was a complete mistake. While travelling, I got sucked into this place somehow. Although I have to say, this place is fantastic. Rarely a dull moment, always something to see, people to help, advice to offer; and when you've been alive as long as I have, you can offer a LOT of advice."
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Alic

« Reply #10229 on: September 07, 2010, 01:42:20 PM »
Alic quickly led the way to where Ossanlin's ship was sitting and commanded the hatch to open. She led the few inside. <How is he right now? What happened out there? Who did this?> She had a few questions, and hoped Parker had the answers.