Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 361127 times)

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #10230 on: September 07, 2010, 03:04:23 PM »
Parker followed Alic on Ossanlin's ship. After her paniced questions, he shook his head at Alic's last question, "All I know is that he was hit by a spacecraft. I showed up while he was on the ground. Thor's scans indicate that all of Ossaanlin's vitals are fine. He's just mentally fatigued. His mind took one hell of a blow, and that last surge of pain probably didn't help too much in that department."

Thordon stopped in front of the young man's ship. It seemed he was still inside making repairs. He decided not to bother him with the details of what happened until he felt the need to ask about them.
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #10231 on: September 07, 2010, 04:03:50 PM »
Fletcher blinked and said, "All right, I'll get her. Hold on a sec, she's back in the ship."

Fletcher went running out the door at full speed.

Asda was just completing the scans when Fletcher came running in, somewhat out of breath.

"What is it, Fletcher?" Asda asked.

"Someone hurt in the bar," Fletcher said, "they need a doctor quick."

Asda's eyes were wide and she looked mildly flustered.

To Silver, Asda said, "Just hold on for a few minutes while the computer finishes the scan. I should be back in time. I'm running more than one kind of scan since we're not entirely sure what we're looking for."

Then Asda grabbed her bag and followed Fletcher back to the bar. Her top pair of arms were adjusting things, while her lower arms were starting to open her bag.

"Who needed a doctor?" she asked.

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #10232 on: September 07, 2010, 04:55:37 PM »
((Asda might still be able to help, Gaz...Ossanlin's actual physical injuries may have been healed, but he's still experiencing a neuro-transmitter imbalance in his brain from the extreme stress and shock))

Ossanlin continues to breathe softly, still unconscious and still in mental shock.  The ship opens to Alic's command...Sukohn's pool still rests in the ****pit.
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #10233 on: September 07, 2010, 05:42:46 PM »
Terenia continues running until she reaches the spot where Ossanlin had been lying before. There is no sign of anyone - it appears that the entire group has disbanded. She scans the area, looking for any signs of what direction they may have headed. Finally, she spots a hint of movement back towards the shipyard. Sighing heavily she takes off at a steady jog, hoping that she is chasing after Ossanlin's group and not Keshin or Tamora.

----

"Interesting, huh?" Tamora asks, snorting a little, "I guess kidnappers and murderers are interesting enough, in their own way. I prefer somewhere with a little less, I don't know, death?"

Her conversation is interrupted then by the girl who had initially warned her about the bounty hunter. Tamora couldn't say that she was entirely pleased to see her - what was her name? Ellen? - especially after what had transpired.

"Yeah, it's Tamora," she says glumly, "I suppose you're here to point out the fact that my hit didn't go as planned? Don't bother, I noticed."

"Yes?" She responds, "What do you want? Not here to bundle me up and haul me off to some other obscure location, I hope. I'm done with being abducted for the day, thanks."
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 06:31:06 PM by Terenia [Teach] »

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
« Reply #10234 on: September 07, 2010, 06:43:55 PM »
Silver jumped when Fletcher ran in and nodded to Asda. She pulled her knees up to her chest and rested her face against her knees as she waited.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #10235 on: September 07, 2010, 06:54:54 PM »
Morgan walked over and said, "Everything will be fine."

Gaz nodded as she sat down near Silver and relaxed.

"Quite a lot going on around here lately," she commented.

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #10236 on: September 07, 2010, 08:07:14 PM »
The Director is not entirely surprised by Tamora's confession of hiring the bounty hunter, but it still showed on his face that he was put off by the information.

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #10237 on: September 07, 2010, 08:56:12 PM »
Keshin laughs and rolls his eyes at this thought. "What, like one of those getups with the glasses and a fuzzy mustache? That'd look ridiculous...but I doubt that's what you have in mind."

Keshin blinks a bit skeptically, glancing about the ship. He doesn't see anything too out of place that he didn't notice initially. At least, nothing you could use to hide a bounty hunter. "So you can just manufacture a disguise right here? With...with what? A hologram, maybe? You are one yourself. Or do you just keep clothes on this thing?"
Mar hurriedly shakes himself out of his pacing and wanders toward what has to be the four-armed doctor. He seems rather breathless considering all he's been doing is wandering around the Bar aimlessly. "It's my friend, Ossanlin. He's an Andalite, a War Prince. But the last I saw of him, he was in critical condition and moving him might be very dangerous."

Mar glances off. "If you can help him, do it quickly. He was out by the shipyard. Whatever I will owe you I will pay with no complaints."

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #10238 on: September 07, 2010, 09:04:47 PM »
Myitt catches up to Corliss and follows along with Alic and Parker.  She glances back momentarily; in all the drama she had nearly forgotten about Tora.

"She was right behind me," she mutters with a frown.  Then she turns to her brother, gently taking his arm.  "Corliss, Mike...we lost Hadrin and Justin, back there.  Keshin's work."

Corliss stops in mid-stride and watches Myitt, taking this in. 

"Justin's...his body is on Temrash's ship, there was nothing they could've done, he says," Myitt continues bitterly.  "So once we make sure of Ossanlin's condition, we're going after that dapsen bounty hunter."

"Myitt, it was business," Corliss says quietly, although he is visibly shaken.  "It might not even have been on purpose."

"I don't care," Myitt snaps, stalking off.  "I'm sick of that filth adding to our list of casualties.  I'm tired of losing friends at the hands of someone impossible to fight!"

Corliss looks down at the ground, following her.  "Not always impossible," he says, mostly to himself.  "God, poor Justin.  Hadrin...I told you to stay inside where you were safe, and order me a bloody drink!..."

Myitt walks up to the Mirage, just behind Alic and Parker, and she storms up its ramp.

Glaring from the armored human to her Andalite friend, she gestures at Ossanlin.

"So, what?  Is he going to die, as well?" she says, crossing her arms.

Corliss slowly follows her up the ramp, shrugging as he makes eye contact with Alic and Parker. 

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #10239 on: September 07, 2010, 09:24:25 PM »
Parker nodded to Corliss and then responded to Myitt, "No, he's going to live. His mind just needs to time to recover from the trauma. It may take a while, but he should live."

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #10240 on: September 07, 2010, 09:25:58 PM »
"What happened to him?" Myitt demands.  "Doesn't anyone know?  I swear, if it was Keshin..."

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #10241 on: September 07, 2010, 09:45:43 PM »
Parker again spoke up, "I don't know the details, however Thordon said that he was chasing Keshin into a ship. The ship took off just as Ossanlin reached it and bascially ran him over. I could sense that Thordon knew whose ship it was, but he wasn't saying. Though Temrash seems to believe that Salem had something to do with Keshin escaping."

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #10242 on: September 07, 2010, 10:24:11 PM »
Myitt clenches her fists at her sides. 

"Whose ship?  The human, Salem's?" she says tightly. 

Corliss steps over to Ossanlin's unconscious form, looking pained.  He glances at Alic.

"I had to say it.  I had to say that this ****ing day couldn't get any worse," he says tremulously.

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #10243 on: September 07, 2010, 10:59:23 PM »
((Haha. Parker, Salem wasn't concerned about the morphing being able to heal Ossanlin. He was concerned about Ossanlin being able to morph. Morphing into an unfamiliar form would definitely be harder than returning to the body you've had your entire life.))

Salem continued speaking to Al as he jogged through the woods. Al alternated between talking to him and talking to Keshin, though there was no indication of how he was determining what he said was transmitted to Salem, and what wasn't.

Al gestured around the ship, "What's out here is only the... ah... durable stuff. There's plenty tucked away inside compartments, too."

"You know you ran over a War Prince, right?" Salem asked

Al was silent for a second, then he walked over and banged on a wall near the cot Keshin was sitting on, which opened a door to reveal a closet-like area, complete with lots of clothes and drawers. He began opening the drawers. "We've got quite a few options, actually." He held up a sinister-looking little machine that looked a bit like the claw out of a claw machine melded to a clock radio and given an evil twist. "Heprumei appearance regenerator." He set it back in the drawer.

Salem spoke again, sounding slightly dismayed at Al's lack of response, "He'll live. He morphed. His body will be healed when he morphs back."

Al snapped at Salem, "This is not what I like doing! Do you know why I was built? This is so not me. Your plan caused that, dude." From a drawer, he drew out a pair of glasses with a fake nose and mustache attached. He laughed and tossed it to Keshin.

Salem responded to Al, "Hey, this is what I do. Escapes are my thing."

Al again snapped at Salem, "No, your thing is raining chaos and destruction on those around you to benefit yourself. We still don't know why the hell you tried this. I think you need to get a new schtick, Salem." He drew out the name "Salem," saying it as tauntingly as possible. He finally pulled a grey, square device with a keypad in the Atazin galactic language from the drawer. He handed it to Keshin and said, "In your case, a hologram is probably our best bet. This is my latest project. I just need you to hold it in your hand while I program it."

Salem was silent for a second before responding, "Are you kidding me? I... what the hell was that?" He stopped in his tracks and turned to look behind him. He was sure he'd heard something, but there was nobody there. He began to slink more uneasily in the direction he'd been heading, looking over his shoulder often. "I think I'm being followed," he transmitted to Al and Keshin.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 11:03:22 PM by Aluminator »

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #10244 on: September 07, 2010, 11:28:08 PM »
Temrash was tempted to see if Salem would lead him to his ship, since he seemed to be traveling with purpose instead of just heading away from everyone else. However, Temrash just noted the direction he was heading in and made his move anyway. He leaped from a treetop that he'd swung onto, and landed on the ground near Salem.

"Alright. Start explaining yourself. You are indirectly responsible for murder, and vehicular assault because of your little stunt. Are you some old friend of Keshin's, or did you really do that just for someone you just met recently?" He demanded, as he pulled a dracon beam out.

Ani-Master 2014!