Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 360527 times)

Offline Chad32

• God
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #10050 on: August 30, 2010, 06:59:36 PM »
Temrash got back with a medkit and tried to stop the bleeding, but Jagill was right. Hadrin's host was a goner. Maybe even Hadrin too, unless he got out quickly. Temrash checked both ears, but didn't see him crawling out. He didn't have time to rush out for help, and didn't have anything to put Hadrin into bio stasis with. At least the bleeding was stopped. The best he could do was clean the body later before telling Myitt or Corliss.

He returned to his seat and saw that the enemy ship was still functional. He lifted off quickly while having the ship expel a thick cloud of gas to obscure vision and scans, and tried to get over the enemy ship. He wanted to try blasting the engines.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #10051 on: August 30, 2010, 08:06:28 PM »
As if to ruin her parade, someone's tail blade suddenly slices Joanne's Dracon out of her hands, possibly breaking it. Joanne swears under her breath. That's right. Ossanlin the War-Prince was in the ship with them too. She's not really clear on how he got here so fast, but then again he was an Andalite. They can run at pretty crazy speeds.

Joanne's getting very tired and doesn't have the time or is in a position to stop Ossanlin from pushing his katanas close to her throat. She figures it's over---except that suddenly Salem's ship literally drags her into it with the ramp. Joanne tumbles through it and slams into a wall, which really doesn't help her efforts to stay coherent. Joanne groans and grabs the nearest object in front of her, holding onto it. Her body's sagging and she's breathing pretty heavily.
Mar drifts along in the air and follows Elayne's path behind the parked ship. This is probably the safest place, and as much as he likes Ossanlin the Andalite can take care of himself. Elayne cannot. Mar slowly lands beside Elayne and rubs the back of his head.

"It's...like this in short," he states carefully. "Keshin attempted to shoot Terenia, which resulted in her being saved, for some reason, by half the Bar. Keshin ended up unconscious and captured, but now the people in the other ship are trying to save him. Keshin...doesn't have any friends, as far as I can tell. Therefore, I have no idea what they may want."

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #10052 on: August 30, 2010, 08:11:51 PM »
((Hey Parker! Where'd you go? :P ))

Trey, who is still working in his ship not too far from the sudden impromptu battle, is pulled away from messing with a tangle of wires when several explosions rock his ship violently. He grasps at the askew pilots chair, clinging to it as the entire vessel threatens to tip over for a second time. As soon as the first blasts subside Trey rushes towards the door, poking his head out the open hatch and looking around frantically until he sees Thordon.

"Hey!" He calls down, "What's going on!?"

--------

Terenia's eyes narrow dangerously at Tora's observation, although the menace is not directed at Tora. She whirls around to face Corliss.

"I'm going after her," she hisses, "She can't kill me if I kill her first."

Terenia turns abruptly back towards the door, which is only a pace or two away as they never really fully entered the bar, and barrels through it. As soon as she is out in the open she breaks into a jog, heading in the direction of the blast.

----

Tamora is waiting for The Director to respond when suddenly she notices a figure running out of the bar a short distance away. It is unmistakably Terenia.

"****," Tamora mutters, clutching at the empty space where a Dracon would be if she were armed, "she is alive." She casts an indecisive look in The Director's position before hastily apologizing, "Sorry, I'll be back. I've got some business to attend to."

At that Tamora begins to run towards the bar, intending on following Terenia from a safe distance.

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #10053 on: August 30, 2010, 08:24:37 PM »
((Hey, Chad, Salem's ship doesn't have visible external engines, either. I dunno if you want to modify that post or just have Temrash realize it once he's in the air. I've basically chosen the ship as my way of showcasing a few of my favorite Atazin technologies, most of which are nothing but talking points. Anyway, if any of them seems overpowered, let me know and I'll drop them.))

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #10054 on: August 30, 2010, 08:40:58 PM »
(I'll just say that Temrash assumes all ships are supposed to have engines and cokpits. He's just trying to find something to cripple.)

Claxter became worried when terenia talked about trying to kill her sister before her sister killed her, but he could not leave Cody alone. also there seemed to be another battle going on outside, and he didn't know where Prince Ossanlin was. He became restless, but didn't say anything.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 09:08:12 PM by Chad28 »

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #10055 on: August 31, 2010, 01:18:44 AM »
Ossanlin curses in thought as the strange ship rams forward into the ground, pushing Kesshin toward him slightly, he tries to draw his blades back from Kesshin's host's throat as they are incredibly sharp and his body is being pushed into him, but the ship's move had caught him off-guard, he stumbles and the result is that the two katana slide along each other, continuing in a scissor-like motion right at Kesshin's throat.  The ramp begins to rise up towards the ship and continues to move forward, Kesshin being scooped up, unfortunately the edge of the ramp impacts Ossanlin's lower legs with enough force to crack them both almost in two.  The support suddenly gone from beneath him, Ossanlin grunts as he falls forward, the ramp catching him under the chin and craning his head back dangerously, cracking a few vertebra in his neck.

Ossanlin immediately falls unconscious, katana clattering to the dirt unceremoniously from limp arms.  Ossanlin crumples in a heap, his silver fur reverting to blue as his body goes completely limp, the only movement from very shallow breathing.  Blood is leaking through his breathing slits from his ravaged throat, and one of his leg fractures had gone compound in the fall, bone jutting through skin, the other fore-leg twisted in an unnatural position.  Motionless...quiet. ..Ossanlin's unconsciousness deepens, hearts beating slower, lungs expanding less with each breath.  Somewhere deep in Ossanlin's mind a half-thought percolates through...how nice it would be to rest...take a nap, just for a little bit.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 01:53:59 AM by Ossanlin »
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #10056 on: August 31, 2010, 07:19:14 AM »
((Hmm. Trying to figure out now how not to kill Keshin. Ossanlin figured out what would logically happen, but...that motion would pretty much either lop Joanne's head off or slice open her jugular. I guess she could die, but...then we'd never figure out what Salem's problem is. XD Plus I like them. :P))

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #10057 on: August 31, 2010, 07:28:49 AM »
Tora blinks at the impulsive departure of Corliss's friend. "This appears to have already slipped out of your control. I am not sure why you are helping her, but if you tell me she is worth the effort, I trust you. Would you like my assistance?" Tora asks Myitt and Corliss, drawing her Dracon with her right hand, her left going to the top button of her shirt. She was poised to remove her outer clothing and begin morphing at their nod.

Elayne jumps at the abrupt appearance of Mar, but as he speaks, her posture sags. "The only thing that makes sense to me is another bounty. Prepaid in favors." She mutters an irritated curse. "Wonder who's next on the hit list now." She chances a look back towards the ships, still unaware that Salem is only feet away, but the horrible scene she sees banishes all other immediate worries from her mind. "Oh God, Ossanlin!" she gasps.
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #10058 on: August 31, 2010, 08:35:16 AM »
Gaz nodded. "That's the one. That's the sort of changes you should expect. It's not a lot. Like I said, very minor. Asda caught it before it could progress any further. But she doesn't really believe the CG could replicate the stone statue thing."

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #10059 on: August 31, 2010, 09:37:19 AM »
Temrash was becoming frustrated. Where were this ship's engines? Was it really a ship at all? "This defies logic!"

He noticed to the side that Ossanlin was injured. Hopefully he would morph something. There was a chance he wouldn't. Temrash could land the ship and get out, but he'd be quite vulnerable and Salem's ship could get away or attack. He decided it was best to keep attacking, and with no other clear target, he decided to launch another attack at the same spot he shot at last time, except he was nearly overhead of the strange ship. He fired his weapon, though it may not hit the center where the last shot hit due to the angle.

<Myitt. I need to find Prince Ossanlin, but I can't leave Cody unsupervised.> Claxter said. <I do not know what I should do.>

(I kind of thought of that too, Keshin, and am not sure what else to say besides that Keshin should be bleeding badly at best.)

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
« Reply #10060 on: August 31, 2010, 12:29:13 PM »
"Deffinitly not...... Father is a manotaur (sp?) and mother was based from Medusa......if they base their changes off of Mythology....well from what I know....the what the hell did they do to me? I've heard of shape shifters but thats animals and such. Skin walkers are the same, only animals..." she looked to Gaz hoping she had some kind of answer since she was boggled.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #10061 on: August 31, 2010, 02:22:33 PM »
((Well Kelly...I don't know...I guess you could have Joanne fall backward from being so tired and just have a blade nick Joanne's throat or face or something...))
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #10062 on: August 31, 2010, 02:36:32 PM »
((Actually, Joanne falling backwards into the ship would make sense, since it's her feet being pushed towards Ossanlin, and her balance would be off.))

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #10063 on: August 31, 2010, 06:23:50 PM »
Gaz scratched her head as she thought.

"Pookah?" she muttered. "No...I think those are animal based too. There's the possibility too that they had you in a different area of the program. I'm pretty sure not everything they were doing was mythologically based. However...if they were still going off the myth idea then Athena changed into people to disguise herself sometimes."

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #10064 on: August 31, 2010, 10:38:15 PM »
((Sorry, I've been REALLY busy these past few days.))

The Director was about to answer Tamora when a blast sounded. It was obviously nuclear, but nothing too destructive. Possibly some kind of advanced Flash bang. He became too entranced with identifying the blast, that he completely ignored Tamora's questions. When he saw her run off, he snapped back to reality and ran after her.

He noticed that it was Terenia Tamora was running after. He also noticed Terenia was fully armed; he yelled to her, "You know, her two guns against your none bodes badly for you!"

Parker saw Terenia bolt out of the building. Finally the moment came, For love or duty? Parker held up Silver's hand and pressed it to his mouth guard. He said, "Remember the bubble shield, keep it close, and always know that you're safe."

After speaking those words, he ran out of the door after Terenia. He automatically noticed Terenia's sister and the man who threatened Terenia running after her. With a quick sprint, he appeared a few feet behind Terenia. He kept his distance from her, so she wouldn't feel compelled to tell him to leave.

He said aloud to Thor, not caring if anyone heard, "Thor, keep an eye on the two behind us."

<Sir, I can not see what you are not looking at.>

"You know what I'm talking about, watch the damn motion detector, monitor vitals, the usual."

<Yes sir. Tracking our pursuers.>

Thordon opened his eyes at the young one's question. He looked up to him and responded, "Two ships are battling over the custody of Keshin. He attempted to kill Terenia, but failed. He was subsequently detained and taken to Ossanlin for questioning. Tobias created a diversion allowing Keshin to break free. In Ossanlin's attempt to reacquire Joanne, Salem's ship crippled him. Excuse me as I see if I may offer him some assistance."

Thordon rose high into the sky and began to descend towards the fight; more specifically, to the collapsed body of Ossanlin.

((If it's energy Ossanlin needs, it's energy he'll get. >:D ))
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress