Author Topic: Animorphs: A New Beginning  (Read 49947 times)

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I'm sitting on Jesse because he is comfy! XD
Re: Animorphs: A New Beginning
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2008, 07:42:47 AM »
"So...Yarin, was it? Just how telepathic are you? Can you read every thought that comes my..." She paused for a second, staring at something. "Er...way. Yeesh, it's a good thing I don't have classes today. But seriously. You said you scanned my 'brainwaves'. Can you tell me about that some more?" She wasn't just making conversation. Her interest was science, marine biology in particular, and this was probably the only time she'd get to speak to an actual alien.
Plus, she wasn't sure where they were going, beyond the fact that they were going to find "the others". Whoever they were.
I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. -Rob Thomas, "I am an Illusion"

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2008, 10:15:20 AM »
Cody spoke softly. "It works. The morphing ability that the Andalite gave us works. I morphed a bloodhound from the pound, and tracked you here by scent. It was one of the greatest experiences of my life. It would be the coolest thing in the world, were it not for the invasion of the body snatchers. So now we either have to just fend for ourselves, or play Mighty Morphing Power Rangers and save the world."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline jmnar4

« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2008, 12:06:11 PM »
Jason thought about what Cody had said but it wasn't his choice to make, he wasn't the leader type who could make decisions for others.  "I can't speak for the others who were with us last night, but I know for sure that what happened was real and we can't ignore it.  Lets try and find the others and hear what they have to say."  Deep down Jason was hoping that they would all agree on something, just to see if this morphing was as great as Cody said it was.

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Per scientia totus est ostendo sum
« Reply #48 on: July 22, 2008, 07:49:28 PM »
"Yes I scanned your brainwaves. I scanned for key words and thoughts and found you. It is how I wil find the others. "But how?" Nicole asked. It is all part of my species telepathy. We begin life as class 5 telepaths only able to pick up stray thoughts and emotions. When we reach adulthood, approximately age 20, we become class 4 able to receive and project thoughts and emotions " After our 25th year we enter the narcon gleesh or great change where we gain complete control over our mental facilities and become class 3 telepaths."
Yarin said as they walked up to a house.  "We will find them in there." he said.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 11:32:06 PM by yarin »
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #49 on: July 22, 2008, 09:28:35 PM »
Cody and Jason heard Jason's dog barking at something around the corner of his house. They went around and found Nichole and someone wearing a hooded jacket.

"Hey, it's you." Cody said.

They all went into the garage for further privacy so they could talk.

"Ok, we have to decide. We have to vote on whether or not we fight or flee. Personally, I'm ok with fleeing. In fact, I have no family or house in this town. There's no big reason for me to stay. I'm just waiting for everyone to confirm that this is way over our heads. I'm not even old enough to join the military, much less stop an invasion."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #50 on: July 22, 2008, 09:33:59 PM »
"I think we should fight i'm stuck on this planet for the time being I might as well put my time to good use." Yarin said.
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #51 on: July 22, 2008, 09:37:08 PM »
"Well, I don't know about you," she said, indicating Jason, "but I'm sure as heck old enough to die for my country. I just can't have a drink while I'm doing it. To be honest, my goal in life is to go to college, get a PhD., get laid at least once before I die, and live out the rest of my days either a married cat lady or a crazy one. Getting involved in a war was definately not one of my plans. Hence why I never joined the military." She sighed, sitting on the garage floor. "Then again...Who else is there to stop this, besides us? The military? They'd lock us in the nuthouse for even suggesting it! Plus, I've seen both 'The Wrath of Khan' and that TNG episode that deal with mind-controlling aliens. In the end, the good guys win. So maybe...I don't know. I'm not making a final decision yet. I need time to really think about it."

Offline jmnar4

« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2008, 12:05:24 PM »
"I agree with you guys." Jason said.  "We have to do this because we are the only ones who can.  We can't tell anyone because they'll either think we are crazy and will have us locked up or they might be a Controller."  Despite what he said, Jason was still unsure about what he really thought about the whole thing.  How long could he keep this a secret from his friends and family, and how would it affect them.  He didn't want to put those he cared about in harms way but he would be doing this to save them.  "I'm for it."

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #53 on: July 23, 2008, 12:25:05 PM »
"I can't believe I've been out-voted. Do you people not fear pain and death or something?"

Cody thought for a moment as an awkward silence filled the room.

"Hey Yarin. You know about Yeerks, right? How do we get the Yeerks out of people's heads? That's the key to winning, right? Freeing hosts?"

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #54 on: July 23, 2008, 03:32:17 PM »
"Unfortunatly there is no way to remove the Yeerks from thier hosts with out killing them." Yarin said.  If I am going to fight the Yeerks with you I will need a human morph to blend in. Give me your hand so I can aquire you all and produce a unique individual."

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #55 on: July 23, 2008, 08:21:34 PM »
"Ya know, that sounded much less creepy when I was still drowzy." She sighed a bit, but held out her hand. "Is this going to hurt, or anything?"

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #56 on: July 23, 2008, 08:43:00 PM »
"It won't hurt. I've already morphed before, though I haven't thought about blending more than one DNA strand together." Cody said as he held out his hand.

"I guess if we're going to be a group, we'll need a leader. I will be it. Jason will be my second in command. Yarin will be the tactical officer. Nichole will be the one who takes orders from Jason. She's still very important, though, as Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn."

(I wanted to have Cody say that because I thought the last part would be funny. He's also self serving, so he'd at least be tempted to lead. Jason can be leader if you want, since Jmnar4 started the thread. It's all fine by me.)

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #57 on: July 23, 2008, 08:49:39 PM »
"You got that right," Nick said with a bit of a grin. "And I'm fine with whomever wants to lead. I'm very good at following orders. Leading...well, let's just not get into that. Just one quick question: why am I the only one who has to follow Jason's orders?"

((I liked the last line. Very funny. Though it does remind me that I'M THE ONLY GIRL SURROUNDED BY BOYS!!! I MUST BE IN...Well, I guess it depends on how cute the guys are.  >:D  ;D Oh, and my character's serious about not being in charge. Though I did have a quick question. Assuming this rp is around when we reach book 4, or earlier if ya'll want--assuming everyone wants to do that book--, who's going to "fall unconscious and hear a mysterious voice calling from the ocean"?))
« Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 08:52:41 PM by traycon3 »

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #58 on: July 23, 2008, 09:09:25 PM »
(Jmnar4 said none of the main characters from the books will be in this RP. That means no Ax at the bottom of the ocean.)

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #59 on: July 23, 2008, 09:22:04 PM »
((Pitty. I liked Ax. Ah, well. Just checking.))